Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did do but they're robbing bastards

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Well, I tried Amazon some years ago, probably over a decade ago but never used them for ages. I heard they were robbing bastards but I thought I would try them again. After a few purchases, the £20 item that was flagged as delivered, no sign of it. I immediately emailed them but they weren't interested. I asked them for a photo of the item being delivered. Another item flagged as in delivery, was received and I fitted it to my car. So I bought the item again but off eBay, for £11. So I've given them a good year to look into it.

So this week, I will send them a letter with a copy of the invoice of the item I bought off eBay and give them 30 days to pay. If they don't, I will be filing a small claims court summons. That costs £25. Then that will go to court, and if I win (can't see why not), and if I don't receive payment, I will pay the £100 to send in the High Court Sheriffs, they're above the police and can break in. The £20 will cost them over 10 times more if it comes to that. The HCS will list their assets and if they don't pay, assets will be removed to auction off.

Amazon are robbing bastards and I don't use them.

Do you use the robbing bastards?

Well, I tried Amazon some years ago, probably over a decade ago but never used them for ages. I heard they were robbing bastards but I thought I would try them again. After a few purchases, the £20 item that was flagged as delivered, no sign of it. I immediately emailed them but they weren't interested. I asked them for a photo of the item being delivered. Another item flagged as in delivery, was received and I fitted it to my car. So I bought the item again but off eBay, for £11. So I've given them a good year to look into it.

So this week, I will send them a letter with a copy of the invoice of the item I bought off eBay and give them 30 days to pay. If they don't, I will be filing a small claims court summons. That costs £25. Then that will go to court, and if I win (can't see why not), and if I don't receive payment, I will pay the £100 to send in the High Court Sheriffs, they're above the police and can break in. The £20 will cost them over 10 times more if it comes to that. The HCS will list their assets and if they don't pay, assets will be removed to auction off.

Every year my company gives me $500 Amazon gift card. I'm so sorry for what I spent that money on last year. My unappreciative Aunt and Uncle. What an Idiot! I should have bought a cheap Ebike. It turns out, they're all the same. The expensive ones may have more features but the basic frame is the same. And all I want it for is to have a Ebike in Fort Lauderdale. I bring mine down every year it'd be nice to have a second one so I can invite a lady to go ride with me.

I could have got one for $500 on Amazon.

Every year my company gives me $500 Amazon gift card. I'm so sorry for what I spent that money on last year. My unappreciative Aunt and Uncle. What an Idiot! I should have bought a cheap Ebike. It turns out, they're all the same. The expensive ones may have more features but the basic frame is the same. And all I want it for is to have a Ebike in Fort Lauderdale. I bring mine down every year it'd be nice to have a second one so I can invite a lady to go ride with me.

I could have got one for $500 on Amazon.
The girlfriend uses them all the time, then she twines the range of shops in town are crap. Told her a million times about her hypocrisy.

I think youre lying,,

you do have a history of it,,

I am more of a go into the store, hands on my future purchase kind of guy.
I want to see the product in person.
However, sometimes I use it as in a recent purchase of a tonneau cover for my truck.
Being vehicle specific, you aren't going to find one in stock anywhere.
Wife uses them constantly.

I enjoy the convenience of at-my-door delivery with my monthly subscription, which saves me dollars. Not to mention the wide variety of online videos and content.

I think youre lying,,

you do have a history of it,,
Yes, thick head.

I've even kept the chat email with Amazon, I asked them for the address for court summonses. Large companies just think you'll be a pussy and wimp off. After dealing with me, one year later they need to converse with a judge.

This will be the 5th time I've had to sue someone.

1st time a computer repair firm.
2nd time Sky TV
3rd Time Three mobile service provider
4th My sister's dickhead of a boyfriend
Amazon could be the 5th one.

Do you use the court service or are you one of the many pussies? I sense the later.

The girlfriend uses them all the time, then she twines the range of shops in town are crap. Told her a million times about her hypocrisy.
Here's another time I use Amazon. My neighbor sometimes shows me shit and I'm like "order me one", so she orders me one. 2019 I bought a air purifier. Can you imagine what the filter looks like? So she orders me 2 filters for $20. She was able to find her history, see when she bought it for me, then find filters that match that 2019 model. Amazing.

I took her and her brother and his wife out on the boat. He ordered me one of those 12 foot hooks that you use to grab another boat or person on the dock when you are coming in?

I'm still "old" school. I like to go look at it. Try it on. Touch it before I buy it. And I would hate to return something I purchased from Amazon although I hear it's not as bad as I think.

Do you know what the prices will do at Amazon when they put all the brick and mortar stores out of business? They are only low now because they want to put them out of business. As soon as they do, prices will go up.

I'm housebound, and it's convenient,

Forum List

Back