Dobbs: The Obama legacy has become one of shame

Oscuma is disgusting!!! A Communist, A Muslim, a liar, a traitor!!!

poor dear....the president is neither a communist, a muslim nor a traitor. i haven't particularly seen evidence of him being a liar either.

does it hurt to be an obama-deranted loon? or is it relatively painless except for those who have to read your ignorant spew?

Obama is such a traitor and ingrate, he's the ONLY world leader who whines and bitches about his own country whenever he gives a speech abroad. This is the ONLY white-majority country in history to have elected a black leader. And still this spoiled, Ivy-league ingrate punk still whines about racism and how America oh-so-oppresses blacks. That crybaby cocksucker from a race of crybaby cocksuckers is so arrogant, everything he says to "white folks" is filled with scolding contempt, have you noticed?

Have any of you read Obama's books? They're nothing but an exercise in bitterness and paranoia about white people - extreme paranoia that would put a methamphetamine addict to shame. This is truly the most deliberately MALICIOUS president in history. Exactly what I expect from that anti-social, arrogant, vicious race of shitskinned crybullies. I swear Obama and most blacks need to be locked in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks (to improve their appearance, if nothing else).

image.jpeg

Forum List

Back