Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had better data, they might have a point.

As we can see, anyone can claim whatever they want.
explain better data? what is it you need, I've asked you before you ignored it.
What’s better? Observational retrospective studies or prospective placebo controlled trials?
both have their place,,,
Sure do. But which is better?
that depends on a lot of factors,,,one being time when someone is dying in front of you,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Nope. That is not a factor.
so death is not a factor in your book,,,
"RIGHT TO TRY"
The strength of medical literature does not depend on the condition of your patient.
we arent talking about literature,,,thats already proven it safe,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Yes, we are talking about literature. You can’t follow a conversation.
youre moving the goal post again,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Nope. You’re just shifting the subject because you are losing.

here’s what we are talking about:
What’s better? Observational retrospective studies or prospective placebo controlled trials?
that just [proved you moved the goal post from the OP,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Nope. The topic from the get go in the OP was assessing the strength of evidence for hydroxychloroquine and my comment is precisely on point.

“right to try” is not relevant to this topic.
how is it not relevant???
its exactly what its intended for,,,

OH I get it,,you just lied again,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Because it has nothing to do with whether the medication works or not.
so thats how youre twisting it now,,

sorry but there are a lot of docs using it with a high rate of success,,,

sorry that bothers you,,,
How do they know it’s successful?
oh I dont know,,,maybe its because they didnt die and recovered faster than those that didnt take it,,,

you should take some time and listen to what they said instead of ranting like a ignorant moron,,,
How do they know they didn’t die because they took the drug? If I get COVID and I use healing crystals, can I say the crystals work if I don’t die?

Obviously not.
how about we stay in reality and keep your imagination to yourself,,,

"right to try"
I’m illustrating an important point. Establishing causality is not as simple as you think.
never is,,,but the evidence on the ground says its having a positive effect,,,

and "RIGHT TO TRY" says its none of your business if someone wants to try it,,,
The evidence to support its positive effect is weak. The evidence against it is stronger.
opinions vary,,,

sorry but I will take a doctors advice long before I take it from some trroll on the internet,,,
Like the Infectious Disease Society of America?
opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Oh look. You’ve given up trying to make a convincing argument.
how so???
Because the data isn’t there to support you.

View attachment 369111
but the results are,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
The results are the drug doesn’t work.

Tell that to the over 90,000 people who are alive because of it... LIAR!
And how you know they’re alive because of hydroxychloroquine?

You don’t.
Tell that to the doctors and nurses that cared for them.... You need to shut the fuck up and fuck off!
I’d tell them that if they know anything about scientific method, that they can’t associate causality like that.

You should know that if you had medical training.

both have their place,,,
that depends on a lot of factors,,,one being time when someone is dying in front of you,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
"RIGHT TO TRY"
The strength of medical literature does not depend on the condition of your patient.

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Nope. The topic from the get go in the OP was assessing the strength of evidence for hydroxychloroquine and my comment is precisely on point.

"RIGHT TO TRY"

oh I dont know,,,maybe its because they didnt die and recovered faster than those that didnt take it,,,

you should take some time and listen to what they said instead of ranting like a ignorant moron,,,
How do they know they didn’t die because they took the drug? If I get COVID and I use healing crystals, can I say the crystals work if I don’t die?

Obviously not.

"right to try"
I’m illustrating an important point. Establishing causality is not as simple as you think.

The evidence to support its positive effect is weak. The evidence against it is stronger.
opinions vary,,,

sorry but I will take a doctors advice long before I take it from some trroll on the internet,,,
opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
how so???

View attachment 369111
You keep posting up this lie and you ignore the thousands of people who are alive because of it... The papers have been published, you just CHOOSE to ignore anything that doesn't meet you agenda goals.

Your a lying piece of shit...

Have a nice day...
Do you have a RCT that shows it’s effective?
You ignore anything that is posted that YOU dont like... Not going to further waste my time with you and your lies. The papers have been published GLOBALLY, The anecdotal evidence has been published GLOBALLY... You simply refuse to believe any of it because you have a goal to hurt Trump and anything he stands for or approves of...

There are nations that used HCN and the companion drugs and have over a 91% success rate because they treat it early.

Its sad that you are so blinded by hate that it consumes you...
You just making the same unsubstantiated claims over and over again. I’ve asked you numerous times to substantiate it, but you can’t because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Anecdotal evidence is garbage. It doesn’t mean anything. The strongest evidence is randomized clinical trials. Those studies come up negative and it’s not just one trial. SOLIDARITY, ORCHID, RECOVERY, they were all negative trials.
now that youve said your peace are you going to shut up and let others decide what they feel is right for themselves???

"RIGHT TO TRY"

both have their place,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Obviously not.

"right to try"

opinions vary,,,

opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
how so???

View attachment 369111
You keep posting up this lie and you ignore the thousands of people who are alive because of it... The papers have been published, you just CHOOSE to ignore anything that doesn't meet you agenda goals.

Have a nice day...
You ignore anything that is posted that YOU dont like... Not going to further waste my time with you and your lies. The papers have been published GLOBALLY, The anecdotal evidence has been published GLOBALLY... You simply refuse to believe any of it because you have a goal to hurt Trump and anything he stands for or approves of...

There are nations that used HCN and the companion drugs and have over a 91% success rate because they treat it early.

You just making the same unsubstantiated claims over and over again. I’ve asked you numerous times to substantiate it, but you can’t because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Anecdotal evidence is garbage. It doesn’t mean anything. The strongest evidence is randomized clinical trials. Those studies come up negative and it’s not just one trial. SOLIDARITY, ORCHID, RECOVERY, they were all negative trials.
now that youve said your peace are you going to shut up and let others decide what they feel is right for themselves???

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Sure. And if you believe that drinking green tea and healing crystals works that’s their right too.

But you claim to have proof and you’re lying.

both have their place,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Obviously not.

"right to try"

opinions vary,,,

opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
how so???

View attachment 369111

Have a nice day...

"RIGHT TO TRY"
Sure. And if you believe that drinking green tea and healing crystals works that’s their right too.

when did I say anything about green tea and crystals????

and you got nerve to call me a liar,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"

both have their place,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Obviously not.

"right to try"

opinions vary,,,

opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
how so???

View attachment 369111

Have a nice day...

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"
I never said you did. Try reading my posts.

both have their place,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"

Obviously not.

"right to try"

opinions vary,,,

opinions vary,,,

"RIGHT TO TRY"
how so???

View attachment 369111

Have a nice day...

"RIGHT TO TRY"

"RIGHT TO TRY"
I never said you did. Try reading my posts.
so why did you bring it up???

were watching harry potter and got carried away???

I’ve never seen social media so motivated to take down a video. They site “misinformation” and “safety”. Really? If that were the case, how many hundreds of thousands of videos should be taken down out of misinformation and safety concerns?

Here I thought people have a right to their property and how it’s used. You want to take away people’s property rights?
not when they're on a thing called the internet, they don't own that.
They’re on the internet because they’re stored on servers that the company owns, hooked up to electricity the company pays for, connected to the network on lines they pay for.
That interact with people who pay for the same services

Here I thought people have a right to their property and how it’s used. You want to take away people’s property rights?
They’re on the internet because they’re stored on servers that the company owns, hooked up to electricity the company pays for, connected to the network on lines they pay for.
Okay. And?

Okay. And?
They can’t censor over public networks

Okay. And?
They can’t censor over public networks
Yes they can.

Not sure why people feel the need to meddle in others health care. It seems like the drug has saved some lives and works with other drugs.

Doctors are coming out in droves saying hydroxychloroquine works
Democrats get
Triggered
It's a disinfectant. If it kills the virus or other disease-causing germs, and it is not harmful to the human body, then it probably does work. It is very cost-effective, too, because any cleaning lady or custodian can apply it without any particular special training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back