Dodgers Fans Fight, Old Man Grabs Something

Here is a statement that might shock Americans, my own assessment of our two nations: Canadians, on an average are probably slightly more informed on global issues and better behaved (obedient).

We are also far less free. Worse, far less likely to support freedom and expect transparency and accountability from those in authority. What the Germans did in Poland is far more likely to occur in Canada than in the U.S due to our obedient population.

In the upper percentile outside of the median, Americans have sharper speakers, critical thinkers, creative and innovative minds. This is even more profoundly in the U.S favor in regards to civic issues and being well read, informed and in appreciation of the finer aspects of life.

On the low end of the spectrum however, you also probably have worse citizens in terms of manners and empathy for others. Trumps supporters are NOT the worst of your worst. Not by a long shot. This being in California, you'd be on the wrong end most wagers in assuming they are Trumps People.

I have a friend in Manitoba, and he's told me about a LOT of the things Canadians CANNOT do.
People outside of Canada really DO NOT know how restricted, confined, and caged the Canadian people are by the government!!! It's almost as bad as one of those ass backwards, third world countries.

There are stupid drunken red necks everywhere.
1657460601544.png

That entire shithole has become 2 gangs.... MS-13 and 3rd generation trailer trash. I'm not sure which one is more dangerous. It would be cool to watch them fight to the death..... like bum fights.

They probably celebrated by shitting in the streets. Stay classy, fucking democrat animals.

It has been almost 25 years now since I last went to a major league ball game. How much do tickets go for these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My last game was in 1998 at the baseball field in Cincinnati OH.
Just for fun, I looked up the seats we sat in last Mariners game we went to ten years ago, about 15 rows back from first base -- $239. Each. Today's price.

I think we paid about $100 last time we went.

Pretty mild compared to the Bidenistas. They usually go full-blown fist city with hair pulling and big black naked boobs flopping all over the place, when they're fighting over a pair of underwear at the mall.
Then there are the 'tumble-weaves' left abandoned to fend for themselves on the mean streets. ;)

tenor.gif

Amazing how these big women lose their clothes.....she didn't but it was coming. They lose their clothes, their butts or breasts are exposed and ...they just keep on punching amazing. absolutely no modesty.

Even Trump thinks his followers are low class and dress poorly.
When the insurrection was happening, Trump was gleefully watching the violence on television and remarked to someone that he was shocked at the appearance of the rioters, thought they were "low class", further showing how delusional Trump is (most of his supporters are low class and slovenly, just like the white trash that attacked the Capitol).

well in LA there are a lot of stupid drunken democrats/liberals.....who call themselves Dodger fans....
As a lifelong observer of stupid rednecks I can see the Trumpbot rejection of civility in all it's forms written all over these idiots.

Forum List

Back