Dodgers Fans Fight, Old Man Grabs Something

And every one of them would beat your soy ass with 1 hand behind their back.
If you only knew. The real life me is a rather large lifelong Florida swamp creature and construction worker. I have a lot of redneck attributes except for the ignorance, substance abuse, racism and senseless violence.

America has turned to trash.

Hard to believe folks used to dress well at Dodgers games...In Brooklyn.

f2f03d2b26f322ae18b661110bb727bd.jpg

I love seeing 2 broads duke it out. Why the hell did they stop that????

If you only knew. The real life me is a rather large lifelong Florida swamp creature and construction worker. I have a lot of redneck attributes except for the ignorance, substance abuse, racism and senseless violence.
Florida swamp creature.....lol................Well I have to believe you here. No more Beta Cuck for you...Sorry for that

Florida swamp creature.....lol................Well I have to believe you here. No more Beta Cuck for you...Sorry for that
Do you remember the show "swamp loggers"? Had they decided to film on our river there's a good chance I would have been on it. It's been about seven years since I did any of that but I still love being up in the river swamps.

Tate's Hell State Forest / State Forests / Our Forests / Forest & Wildfire / Home - Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services

Let's be honest, you can turn on a T.V and watch such witty Reality T.V as Honey Boo Boo, C.O.P.S, Jersey Shore or The Bachelor. Critical thinking isn't a focus of education, public or through most media.

How about violence in music, video games? Lack of appreciation for any consequences and accountability be it celebrities, politicians, police officers or media?

Throw in alcohol and emotion of sport along with creepy men who are looking for an excuse to act out, and this is the result. Freedom is precious but you can't teach class and a lifetime of all of the above influences.
That dude didn't even try to hide what he was doing. How come some of those trashy people did not knock him out?

Pretty mild compared to the Bidenistas. They usually go full-blown fist city with hair pulling and big black naked boobs flopping all over the place, when they're fighting over a pair of underwear at the mall.
Yeah, I hate that. Got some video?

Trashy white trash doing trashy white trash trash. :laughing0301:
I'm pretty sure some of those folks were Hispanic. It's a growing trend in Texas, Hispanics acting like white trash and/or black trash also. First gen Hispanics have always been a lot like rednecks. Both drive pickups, love barbecuing, and change out of work cowboy boots, into newer cowboy boots to go clubbing.

But it has only been recently that 2nd, 3rd, etc. Hispanic Americans have decided to emulate the worst of White and Black culture.

When the insurrection was happening, Trump was gleefully watching the violence on television and remarked to someone that he was shocked at the appearance of the rioters, thought they were "low class", further showing how delusional Trump is (most of his supporters are low class and slovenly, just like the white trash that attacked the Capitol).
And you are really qualified to tell everyone about Trump's shortcomings -- you who didn't know which end of that Bible was up. Really qualified to judge others.

1657474736879.png

Just for fun, I looked up the seats we sat in last Mariners game we went to ten years ago, about 15 rows back from first base -- $239. Each. Today's price.

I think we paid about $100 last time we went.
Thank you. Wow, nothing is cheap anymore. I don't know how much the tickets were for my last game all of them years ago. I was only 16 then and so I am not the one who paid for them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

America has turned to trash.

Hard to believe folks used to dress well at Dodgers games...In Brooklyn.

f2f03d2b26f322ae18b661110bb727bd.jpg

I see videos and pictures of those days and everyone took immense pride in themselves
Today most dress like gutter trash

That guy was pretty stealthy. Sneaked in, got himself a handful and disappeared. Easy to catch him, look for the guy sniffing his fingers. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back