Does Anybody Here Support Black Lives Matter ?

Oh so your comment that a "White Rich" person vs. a Black person wasn't intended to say it was written 'well?' Get out of here with that B.S. In your post people can see what you meant when you wrote that.

You are continuing to write non-sense. How does Sen. Scott dress? How did Senator John Lewis dress? How did Senator John Lewis dress all the way back in the 1960's?
That's correct. You heard what I said. I'm talking about the BLM website showing that it was written by rich white, far-left radical loons, the way they talk, and the way they think, not the people we see in BLM protests. There's quite a difference in the way those 2 groups talk, and its very evident in the website. For example, the website speaks glowingly of homosexuals, whereas acceptance of homosexuality has always been relatively low in the black community.

In 2014, a Pew Research poll found only 42% of blacks supported same sex marriage. That number has risen to 51% in 2019, but still well below the 62% of whites.

As for what people can see, they can see just what I said. If you can't see that, that's YOUR problem...no one else's.

Does anybody here support Black Lives Matter ? If you do, speak up and tell us what you think.

But first read this letter I wrote to the WNBA :

After 20 years of watching WNBA, I no longer will watch any WNBA games. I also will not buy any products of sponsors of these games. This is because of the disgusting BLACK LIVES MATTER words written on the courts. BLM is a racist, anarchist, anti-American, terrorist organization, that engages in continual harmful, criminal behavior. Many examples could be cited but one that sticks out to me is when BLM blocked traffic in my town, with the OK of the Democrat mayor. A pregnant woman on the way to the hospital was in one of the traffic jammed cars, and lost her baby as a result. There also could have been fire trucks, police cars, stopped, etc.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for endorsing and displaying the name of these thugs. There is one primary action to take regarding all sports that displays the name of Black Lives Matter - BOYCOTT. You might do well to click the attached links, and learn a few things about this bad organization you promote.

ALL Lives Matter, Protectionist

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959

Naaa, I am squarely in the ALL lives matter camp

Does anybody here support Black Lives Matter ?
You are in the minority the whole world is backing this movement
Well here you tripped yourself up, Coldcuts. What is BLM, a movement or an organization?
  • If you say the whole world is supporting the movement towards greater racial awareness, opportunity and treatment, you might be right, though I don't know what happened to the last 50 years when we supposedly already had achieved racial equality. So if the whole world supports this movement, then we can trust that all racial discrimination and injustice and equality has ENDED. As by definition, that must include ALL racial discrimination, even towards whites. If you deny that then you don't support the movement, for if the movement doesn't support ending ALL racism, then it is merely supplanting one form of racism for another.
  • If you are saying the whole world is backing BLM the political organization, then I better buy me some BLM stock, for it must be soon to split! BLM the ORGANIZATION is quite the different thing from BLM the movement.

You are in the minority the whole world is backing this movement dont be like the Nazis and I say this and I'm not in this dog fight between the pro BLM and those against it. I'm just watching in the sideline.
The "whole world" is not going through the daily riots, looting, vicious assaults and other assorted crimes by
BLM members and their supporters. So the whole world can kiss our butts and that argument is
weak, unimpressive and not even backed by facts.
These corporate backed Marxist racists ruin whatever they touch so fuck off.

And as far as you "sitting on the sidelines" there's another argument which is almost never true and
completely irrelevant.

Does anybody here support Black Lives Matter ? If you do, speak up and tell us what you think.

After 20 years of watching WNBA, I no longer will watch any WNBA games. I also will not buy any products of sponsors of these games. This is because of the disgusting BLACK LIVES MATTER words written on the courts. BLM is a racist, anarchist, anti-American, terrorist organization, that engages in continual harmful, criminal behavior. Many examples could be cited but one that sticks out to me is when BLM blocked traffic in my town, with the OK of the Democrat mayor. A pregnant woman on the way to the hospital was in one of the traffic jammed cars, and lost her baby as a result. There also could have been fire trucks, police cars, stopped, etc.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves for endorsing and displaying the name of these thugs. There is one primary action to take regarding all sports that displays the name of Black Lives Matter - BOYCOTT. You might do well to click the attached links, and learn a few things about this bad organization you promote.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959
You are in the minority the whole world is backing this movement dont be like the Nazis and I say this and I'm not in this dog fight between the pro BLM and those against it. I'm just watching in the sideline.
You think so, huh? Watch how it all unfolds.

Oh so your comment that a "White Rich" person vs. a Black person wasn't intended to say it was written 'well?' Get out of here with that B.S. In your post people can see what you meant when you wrote that.

You are continuing to write non-sense. How does Sen. Scott dress? How did Senator John Lewis dress? How did Senator John Lewis dress all the way back in the 1960's?
That's correct. You heard what I said. I'm talking about the BLM website showing that it was written by rich white, far-left radical loons, the way they talk, and the way they think, not the people we see in BLM protests. There's quite a difference in the way those 2 groups talk, and its very evident in the website. For example, the website speaks glowingly of homosexuals, whereas acceptance of homosexuality has always been relatively low in the black community.

In 2014, a Pew Research poll found only 42% of blacks supported same sex marriage. That number has risen to 51% in 2019, but still well below the 62% of whites.

As for what people can see, they can see just what I said. If you can't see that, that's YOUR problem...no one else's.

So let's get beyond the fact you are oblivious to how racist you are... you need to do some research. BLM isn't run by a bunch of 20 year-old hood rats. One of the leaders is an award-winning writer who has run other organizations before.

People like you are why this country continues to have racial inequality 160 years after slavery ended. I don't know what's worse, people who make it openly known they are racist, or people like you that are racist and are in total denial when people point it out. You can either take that as an attack, or you can make it positive and try to change for the better.

So let's get beyond the fact you are oblivious to how racist you are... you need to do some research. BLM isn't run by a bunch of 20 year-old hood rats. One of the leaders is an award-winning writer who has run other organizations before.

People like you are why this country continues to have racial inequality 160 years after slavery ended. I don't know what's worse, people who make it openly known they are racist, or people like you that are racist and are in total denial when people point it out. You can either take that as an attack, or you can make it positive and try to change for the better.
1. Your charges of me being racist are nothing more than a laughingstock. I doubt if you even know what racism is in America.

2. You wanna talk about who runs BLM ? No problem. It's the same rich, white, far-left radicals in the Democratic Party,who wrote that phony BLM website.

If you are a supporter of BLM, YOU are equivalent to the most racist people in America, as well as criminal. Those who pretend to be above racism, yet it is what you weaponize and use, to attack those that you oppose, as you mistakenly think that we will all shrink away from your laughable and absurd attacks.

3. Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ? You can DODGE the question, as every other liberal in this forum does, or you can face it and answer it. Choice is yours.

In case anybody is duped into thinking that Black Lives Matter is about race, this should help to allow you to escape from that scam-ruse.

Lewdog who posted 7 times in this thread on Monday, and took no caution at calling me a "racist" for whatever reason, appears to have flown the coop. He hasn't posted here for 3 days now. Well, maybe it's the last the last thing I said to him, that sent him running.
Here that is again >>

"Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ? You can DODGE the question, as every other liberal in this forum does, or you can face it and answer it. Choice is yours."

Lewdog who posted 7 times in this thread on Monday, and took no caution at calling me a "racist" for whatever reason, appears to have flown the coop. He hasn't posted here for 3 days now. Well, maybe it's the last the last thing I said to him, that sent him running.
Here that is again >>

"Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ? You can DODGE the question, as every other liberal in this forum does, or you can face it and answer it. Choice is yours."

I quit responding to you because you are delusional and have a distorted view of self-awareness. Your question is now just a red herring. I've posted plenty in 3 days outside this thread. To be honest I'm not sure if you are a racist, or just don't know some of the things you do or say ARE racist.
1597978979266.png

I quit responding to you because you are delusional and have a distorted view of self-awareness. Your question is now just a red herring. I've posted plenty in 3 days outside this thread. To be honest I'm not sure if you are a racist, or just don't know some of the things you do or say ARE racist. View attachment 377640
LOL. YOU quit responding because >>

1. whatever gooney idea you have of me being racist is poppycock, and you can't support it.

2. You are afraid to admit that YOU are a racist, by supporting the # 1 racism in America, which racistly discriminates against, by far, the largest number of people (whites) >> Affirmative Action. And you're not responding to it now either.

View attachment 375958

View attachment 375959

BLM has nothing to do with the subject that Black lives matter. BLM has been identified as a narcissistic based/piloted political back door movement that is using the more dumbed down among the American Blacks to achieve an obscured non related agenda.
Of course, and this thread is chock full of correct comments like yours, but ignorant fools in charge of pro sports teams may not know this. We need to communicate to them and be sure that they are hearing the other (correct) side of the story.

Too often we just talk to each other, and don't let our views be known beyond this little forum. SPEAK OUT, FOLKS. Behavior like we see in pro sports is partially the result of our laziness/silence.

FYI a high profile Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler is part owner of the Atlanta Dream. So if you get very many people to boycott, you may be hurting her income and preventing her from buying a new summer home. She can't make money from insider trading anymore, because they are keeping a close eye on her now.
More Black LIES Matter supporting thread derailing shit ...

You Marxist are all the same ....

Even the LYING ones .....

Now that is the most racist thing I have read on this site today. There are ways to WRITE like a Black person or a rich white person? Jesus Christ do you pay attention to what you type? Or do you purposefully do that?
LMAO ...

The most RACIST thing you have EVER heard was the Pledge of Allegiance ...

Fuckin psycho American Hating Marxist ....

We know who you people are !!!!

Fuckin' psycho Leftist ...

Folks you can't make this shit up ....

These psychos believe the Fake News MSM ...

They think the majority of Americans are sick like them ...

You would think 2016 would have clarified this reality for them ...

Nope ....

Most likely 2020's Landslide won't either .....
This is the reality ...

The American Left are sick and misguided .....

You can't make this shit up !!

Fuckin' psycho Leftist ...

Folks you can't make this shit up ....

These psychos believe the Fake News MSM ...

They think the majority of Americans are sick like them ...

You would think 2016 would have clarified this reality for them ...

Nope ....

Most likely 2020's Landslide won't either .....
This is the reality ...

The American Left are sick and misguided .....

You can't make this shit up !!
I'm not a leftist, I'm rooting for left vs thr party of racist and nazis. 201y most americans voted against the racist and his cult. Keep that in mind.

Forum List

Back