🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anybody really give a damn about that Pathetic Little Idiot George Takei?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I just don't understand why he is actually even relevant!

D3763BA7-E8EC-4BA4-9035-8929CF5041BE.jpeg

Exactly how is your Elective Butthurt a "current event" ?

What'd you do, watch the episode of Star Trek where Sulu went Samurai?

Well...he got himself a thread on USMB in the Current Events section now didn't he?

I love George Takei!

But what did he do to hurt OP’s feewings?

I haven't heard the name "George Takei" in maybe ten years, though I remember who he is.

I dunno where these parrots pick up their mandatory Butthurt triggers. Somebody somewhere put up a whine about Ensign Sulu and they line up to parrot on command. It's like none of them can think for themselves. In this case the OP "can't see why he's relevant" yet can't come up with any reason he's posting about him.

I haven't seen this much triggering since Roy Rogers had to spend the weekend without Dale Evans.

Well...he got himself a thread on USMB in the Current Events section now didn't he?

Yeah, every time somebody creates a thread it's a 'current event'....

For that matter every time somebody posts in an old thread -- that's a 'current event' too. Whoops, I just sipped my coffee --- a 'current event' .

Hey look -- a bolt of lightning. Now THAT's what I call a current event. :thup:

I love George Takei!

I haven't heard the name "George Takei" in maybe ten years, though I remember who he is.

I dunno where these parrots pick up their mandatory Butthurt triggers. Somebody somewhere put up a whine about Ensign Sulu and they line up to parrot on command. It's like none of them can think for themselves.

I haven't seen this much triggering since Roy Rogers had to spend the weekend without Dale Evans.
Takei portrayed a LT. in Star Trek. Hurry someone and tell me what to say next.

For that matter every time somebody posts in an old thread -- that's a 'current event' too. Whoops, I just sipped my coffee --- a 'current event' .

Your ability to miss a point is barn epic.

I love George Takei!

Doesn’t creating a thread about him lend to his “relevance”?
No it only postulates the OP's opinion. But I can tell y'all and the OP why Mr. Takei is relevant: he's a faggot and bitches and moans about faggot related issues a lot. And that makes him relevant to the sickos in HW and the media. His latest attempt to jump start something in his career was when he was videoed on the Howard Stern show masturbating another man. Hence my opinion of him being disgusting, and no I didn't watch it. Left-tard prevision is disgusting!

Last edited:

Your ability to miss a point is barn epic.

I think the point is that there is no point.

Having trouble figuring out how lack of point is a 'current event'.

I wouldn't expect Conservatives to like him. He's not a white/straight/male full of false patriotism.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect Conservatives to like him. He's not a white/straight/male full of false patriotism.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
No he's a dog eating dink with almond eyes that talks black, dresses white and drives Jew!

The left does, well as long as he pushes their agenda that is. If he ever strayed off the reservation, they’d turn on him like a rabid dog.

Forum List

Back