🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anybody really give a damn about that Pathetic Little Idiot George Takei?

I just don't understand why he is actually even relevant!
He isn’t relevant. He was on one show that wasn’t that good and he stunk.

Takei's a very, very sick embarrassment to Star Trek and he should have died first before the others. This arrogant likely pedo, like most homosexuals, is so vindictive and attention-whoring, he's had a deep-seated, insecurity hatred of Shatner because Shatner was the main star and he was only a supporting character. He has all the qualities I expect from flaming, flamboyant gays that make their gayness their "raison d'etre" -- so arrogant, so shallow, so entitled, so paranoid, so hateful, gays like Takei are like teenage girls going through their first PMS.

Get this: Takei once condemned Trump for his "pussy grabbing" comment and blunt language in general, even though Takei is the one who publicly jacked off another guy on (not surprisingly) the Howard Stern show. Which is just a further tally of how full of shit Takei really is.

Takei's a very, very sick embarrassment to Star Trek and he should have died first before the others. This arrogant likely pedo, like most homosexuals, is so vindictive and attention-whoring, he's had a deep-seated, insecurity hatred of Shatner because Shatner was the main star and he was only a supporting character. He has all the qualities I expect from flaming, flamboyant gays that make their gayness their "raison d'etre" -- so arrogant, so shallow, so entitled, so paranoid, so hateful, gays like Takei are like teenage girls going through their first PMS.

Get this: Takei once condemned Trump for his "pussy grabbing" comment and blunt language in general, even though Takei is the one who publicly jacked off another guy on (not surprisingly) the Howard Stern show. Which is just a further tally of how full of shit Takei really is.

Your closet door is wide open...stop trying to overcompensate so hard.

di-YQIO.gif

I just don't understand why he is actually even relevant!

He is a racist..... one of the democrats who happens to be an asian racist member of the party.

Go to hell, sir. This whole matter has nothing to do with sexual orientation, it's all about behaving like a decent human being. Which your hateful, immature, self-absorbed little tin god George Takei is incapable of doing. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to see how rotten Mr. Takei's character really is. Nor do I care what some idiot on USMB (you) fantasizes about my sexual turn-ons. You're a petulant, sputtering child just like Takei.

Too much UNNECESSARY AND UNWARRANTED hate.

Get a grip people. He's a fag....so what. Get over it

He's also a vindictive fag which gives the Star Trek franchise a bad name with his bad character. That's why people get more pissed off at him than at regular homosexuals. When the Congressional baseball shooting took place, Takei was so classless, the first thing he tweeted was that Scalise should be grateful that one of the cops who shot down the shooter was a lesbian....you see? Every situation in life is an exercise in that psychopath pushing his gay-obsession, even in a case of attempted murder when it was neither warranted or appropriate.

Go to hell, sir. ......

Stop touching yourself, deviant.

He's also a vindictive fag which gives the Star Trek franchise a bad name with his bad character. That's why people get more pissed off at him than at regular homosexuals. When the Congressional baseball shooting took place, Takei was so classless, the first thing he tweeted was that Scalise should be grateful that one of the cops who shot down the shooter was a lesbian

:lol:

------------ Link?

He's also a vindictive fag which gives the Star Trek franchise a bad name with his bad character. That's why people get more pissed off at him than at regular homosexuals. When the Congressional baseball shooting took place, Takei was so classless, the first thing he tweeted was that Scalise should be grateful that one of the cops who shot down the shooter was a lesbian....you see? Every situation in life is an exercise in that psychopath pushing his gay-obsession, even in a case of attempted murder when it was neither warranted or appropriate.
Gives Star Trek a bad name?

Lol

Okie dokie

Dear me....such butthurted-ness. :itsok:

He's also a vindictive fag which gives the Star Trek franchise a bad name with his bad character. That's why people get more pissed off at him than at regular homosexuals. When the Congressional baseball shooting took place, Takei was so classless, the first thing he tweeted was that Scalise should be grateful that one of the cops who shot down the shooter was a lesbian

:lol:

------------ Link?
You got to wonder what that poster has running around in their head.

Go to hell, sir. ......

Does that turn you on? The idea of me "touching myself?" Listen, you sexual manhood failure, ALL guys have masturbated at some point or another. Just because you're too impotent to achieve an erection does NOT make it the norm for all us sexually healthy dudes. See, a sick asshole like yourself doesn't have an argument, so you have to make the whole thing about my own ordinary, generic sex life like the confused homosexual you are.

Gives Star Trek a bad name?

Lol

Okie dokie

Then please inform me how Takei's vindictive, man-slut-whoring, vindictive, arrogant victim mentality ISN'T a disgrace to the spirit of Star Trek. I'm waiting for your explanation with bated breath.

Go to hell, sir. ......

Does that turn you on? The idea of me "touching myself?" ...

No means no, freak.

Forum List

Back