Does anybody really want to listen to Hillary Clinton for four years?

CG0YvY-U8AEsYVE.jpg

governments have always used fear to curtail the rights of the people. we must not elect a fear-mongering president.

==========

You whine about someone who hasn't been in office for 20 years and their having told a lie and loudly proclaim how much TRUTH means to you

BUT

You have no problem with Trump who is the biggest liar to ever run for office and whom every fact checking organization has labeled " PANTS ON FIRE ".

You accuse Deems of not caring if one of theirs lies but you do exactly what you accuse them of doing.

REPUBLICANS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS ON THE PLANET AS WELL AS BEING DEADBEATS THAT REFUSE TO PAY THEIR BILLS.

You lefties still run your pie holes about Reagan and it's been almost 30 years.

I pay my bills son. In fact, idiot Liberals demand I help pay the bills for those to whom the Democrats pander.[/QUOTE]
==============
Republicans refuse to pay any taxes to pay the bills for the two unfunded wars they started or the unfunded Medicare Prescription Benefit they also started.

During Vietnam we had an Income Tax Surcharge to pay for the war. We ended up with almost no debt from that war.

But the Republicans refuse to pay the bills for the wars they started.

And then they preach " fiscal responsibility " to poor people all while refusing to pay the bills THEY made.[/QUOTE]

Democrats refuse to have the almost half in this country that pay no income taxes that fund the programs many of them receive.[/QUOTE]
==========

Just because you < believe > that half the country pays no taxes ( and you are an asshole ) doesn't give you the right to refuse to pay any taxes to pay for the wars your people started ( and didn't finish ).

==========

You whine about someone who hasn't been in office for 20 years and their having told a lie and loudly proclaim how much TRUTH means to you

BUT

You have no problem with Trump who is the biggest liar to ever run for office and whom every fact checking organization has labeled " PANTS ON FIRE ".

You accuse Deems of not caring if one of theirs lies but you do exactly what you accuse them of doing.

REPUBLICANS ARE THE BIGGEST LIARS ON THE PLANET AS WELL AS BEING DEADBEATS THAT REFUSE TO PAY THEIR BILLS.

You lefties still run your pie holes about Reagan and it's been almost 30 years.

I pay my bills son. In fact, idiot Liberals demand I help pay the bills for those to whom the Democrats pander.
==============
Republicans refuse to pay any taxes to pay the bills for the two unfunded wars they started or the unfunded Medicare Prescription Benefit they also started.

During Vietnam we had an Income Tax Surcharge to pay for the war. We ended up with almost no debt from that war.

And then they preach " fiscal responsibility " to poor people all while refusing to pay the bills THEY made.[/QUOTE]

Democrats refuse to have the almost half in this country that pay no income taxes that fund the programs many of them receive.[/QUOTE]
==========

Just because you < believe > that half the country pays no taxes ( and you are an asshole ) doesn't give you the right to refuse to pay any taxes to pay for the wars your people started ( and didn't finish ).[/QUOTE]

That you purposely leave out an important word of what I said shows you really can't be trusted.

You sound like that damn ****** President that runs his mouth.

The fact is, if we are going to get stuck with a Democrat for the next 4 years there are far more qualified people than Hillary Clinton to lead this country holy shit. We need to stop electing stupid fucks president. It has to be said, Bill Clinton was better than Bush and Obama, hell Carter was better than Bush and Obama, enough with electing these dimwits with no experience.

I'm wondering how Consrvatard IQ65 "Pays the bills" when he's here all day.

==========

BUT

I pay my bills son. In fact, idiot Liberals demand I help pay the bills for those to whom the Democrats pander.
==============

And then they preach " fiscal responsibility " to poor people all while refusing to pay the bills THEY made.

==========

Just because you < believe > that half the country pays no taxes ( and you are an asshole ) doesn't give you the right to refuse to pay any taxes to pay for the wars your people started ( and didn't finish ).[/QUOTE]

That you purposely leave out an important word of what I said shows you really can't be trusted.

You sound like that damn ****** President that runs his mouth.[/QUOTE]
-----------

I don't know what word I left out. I'm not aware of cutting any of your post. It was a straight cut and paste.

But you're still an asshole.

hillary clinton is secretary happy talk. she said we're where we need to be on ISIS. she gets no do-over on that one. she never takes responsibility for anything. martha raddatz asked her what responsibility she has for the mess in libya, she refused to answer the question. if libya has been a success, she would have been dancing on the stage with her hair on fire.

PROVE IT!! i read the link, but there is NO proof.., just "allegations", a word you libertards love using.., e.g. Trump schools news anchor for calling Clinton's affair 'alleged

It's not contingent on me to prove something didn't happen, it's on you guys to prove it did. The fact is, the quotes attributed to Sanger are nowhere to be found in her writings or her public speeches that have been historically documented.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Rodham Clinton said "for heaven's sake" she's "very pleased" with what Barack Hussein Obama is doing on guns. Shame on her.

Shame on her.

Forum List

Back