🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone feel sorry for Christie?

He must be feeling pretty low right now. His governor days are nearing an end. All he has to look forward to is the upcoming Bridgegate trials - and maybe prison. So long, you fat tub of shit. So funny...

VarveG20160304_low.jpg
Nah. I don't feel sorry for him. He is an adult. Win or lose he made the decisions to get where he is now.

I agree - but he made some really stupid decisions. His Bridgegate trial date is set for September 12.

Judge sets new date for Bridgegate trial again

I think he is guilty too. I just don't believe an underlien would have made a decision to shut down a heavily traveled bridge without getting authorization from him to do it.

Absolutely! It's reportedly the busiest motor-vehicle bridge in the world.

Fort Lee lane closure scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yikes. Just skimmed through that. Granted it is Wikipedia but I got the gist: resignations, firings, indictments, guilty pleas, etc. That doesn't sound good for Governor Christie.

Yes, it's Wikipedia - but they always include good source references in the footnotes.

He must be feeling pretty low right now. His governor days are nearing an end. All he has to look forward to is the upcoming Bridgegate trials - and maybe prison. So long, you fat tub of shit. So funny...

VarveG20160304_low.jpg
No. Not one bit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You almost gotta laugh that the low information left thinks that allegations of a governor stopping traffic on a bridge for political purposes trumps (pardon the pun) the freaking Hussein administration eating pizza in real time while the Benghazi defenders are killed after they ran out of ammunition. Hillary lied and people died.

Hillary lied and people died? Even Trey Gowdy denied that when asked.

Reporter Corners Trey Gowdy: Are the ‘Clinton Lied, People Died’ Bumper Stickers True?
think we give a crap about Gowdy.
We have our own opinions. We;re not beholden to some moron like you on the left are.
Keyword here folks is "opinion."

VarveG20160304_low.jpg
Nah. I don't feel sorry for him. He is an adult. Win or lose he made the decisions to get where he is now.

I agree - but he made some really stupid decisions. His Bridgegate trial date is set for September 12.

I think he is guilty too. I just don't believe an underlien would have made a decision to shut down a heavily traveled bridge without getting authorization from him to do it.

new-jersey-bridge-scandal-cartoon.jpg
Remember how all you and your fellow Republicans were defending him and dismissing the allegations from the get go?

What happened? Oh yeah, that hug really put blood in your eyes huh?

No, Christie has only himself to blame.

It seemed possible that Christie might be the moderate republican capable of returning the GOP to sanity and entitled to govern again, but he’s clearly demonstrated during the primaries and after he has no business being president.
Most of the popular guys are hyper partisan, hence their popularity.

VarveG20160304_low.jpg

new-jersey-bridge-scandal-cartoon.jpg
Remember how all you and your fellow Republicans were defending him and dismissing the allegations from the get go?

What happened? Oh yeah, that hug really put blood in your eyes huh?

Not me--like I said I took off my partisan goggles-- a long time ago. Other Republicans--of course they did.

Forum List

Back