🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone give a shit?

I'm most likely in the minority to say i'm going to miss President Obama , and glad i voted for him , and glad he addressed the one specific issue i voted for him to focus on

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!

~S~

I'm most likely in the minority to say i'm going to miss President Obama , and glad i voted for him , and glad he addressed the one specific issue i voted for him to focus on

~S~
I understand...and I hope the operation was a success.

~S~
I respect your honesty....I just don't respect you

That's disgusting. He claims to be an admirer of Lincoln who above all else fought desperately to keep the country united. This agent of subversion has done everything possible to divide it, Racially, Economically, Religiously and Politically.

That's disgusting. He claims to be an admirer of Lincoln who above all else fought desperately to keep the country united. This agent of subversion has done everything possible to divide it, Racially, Economically, Religiously and Politically.
You mean of course the far right and the Alt Right.

I didn't expect much out of Obama and he's been what I expected. I'm more disappointed in the people I voted for to represent me in congress that pretty much laid down on the job.

Oh yeah, I don't give a shit. Isn't Vanity Fair one of those women's magazines? Sounds like something my mother would have read when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's.

This country has always been divided. Why is this even an issue? Who cares? It will survive united or divided.

~S~

I'll bite. What issue are you speaking of?

Will anyone read this article? Can a Vanity Fair be used for toilet tissue...or is it too glossy.

Doris interviews the biggest asshole ever...

Barack Obama and Doris Kearns Goodwin: The Ultimate Exit Interview
It's not the glossy part that makes it hard to use as terlit paper, it's the powdery residue that is applied via a black light during printing that makes the pages slick to not have the pages sticking together..
It's even harder to use the electronic version as toilet paper.

Will anyone read this article? Can a Vanity Fair be used for toilet tissue...or is it too glossy.

Doris interviews the biggest asshole ever...

Barack Obama and Doris Kearns Goodwin: The Ultimate Exit Interview
It's not the glossy part that makes it hard to use as terlit paper, it's the powdery residue that is applied via a black light during printing that makes the pages slick to not have the pages sticking together..
It's even harder to use the electronic version as toilet paper.
Not if you have an iPad...

Doris K Goodwin wrote "A Team of Rivals" which was about Lincoln's admin and cabinet. VF is a great magazine but since you don't read I'm sure you don't realize that. They broke the story on Bernie Madoff amongst many other firsts, like when Donald Trump was cheating on Ivana in Aspen with Maples.

The article will probably be one of Goodwin's best. I'm going to pick up a copy.

Forum List

Back