Does Anyone Have Faith in this Supreme Court?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I know Republicans like the new Supreme Court because it's filled with a bunch of new people willing to legislate from the bench but besides them, does anyone trust this new Supreme Court? Taking money from millionaires and legislating over decisions that will effect their business' and our clean air? Do the Supreme Court Republicans, because that's what they are, know they work for all of us? Nope. He thinks we're a Christian Nation

No wonder they have record low approval ratings.

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.

I forgot. Flying their flags upside down. Siding with Trump the liar that 2020 was stolen? What's going on here? Is the coup still under way just not completed yet? Like Hitler's first attempt failed and he had to spend a little time in jail then rose to power? Sound familar?

I know Republicans like the new Supreme Court because it's filled with a bunch of new people willing to legislate from the bench but besides them, does anyone trust this new Supreme Court? Taking money from millionaires and legislating over decisions that will effect their business' and our clean air? Do the Supreme Court Republicans, because that's what they are, know they work for all of us? Nope. He thinks we're a Christian Nation

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.

alito admits in the interview that he will not compromise and that one side must win.

i think that we get the threat of christian nationalism, and how these traitors are hiding behind their first amendment interpretation the same way hamas hides behind gazan children.

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.
Why would anyone trust anyone in government?

Silliness.

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.
I have no respect for it, but will abide by it's decisions. Abiding by our constitution, requires we abide. There is nothing, I am aware of, saying I must respect.

I have no respect for it, but will abide by it's decisions. Abiding by our constitution, requires we abide. There is nothing, I am aware of, saying I must respect.
the oath says "defend from enemies both foreign and domestic",,

that means if the court rules against the constitution its the duty of all americans to stand against them,,

didnt you take that oath??

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.

Very little, bub. SCOTUS can't even protect themselves from the dem commies when they were out to get them killed.

Once dems have full control, they will stack SCOTUS and put the rest of their plans in force to give them perpetual control of America. And the idiot reps will still be working hard on how to ban abortion in all 50 states.

reps dems wolf.jpg

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.

If the Supreme Court was 6-3 liberal judges, would you making this post? I highly doubt it. Taking money from millionaires and legislating over decisions that will affect their businesses and our clean air? Who do they think they are? Congress?

If the Supreme Court was 6-3 liberal judges, would you making this post? I highly doubt it. Taking money from millionaires and legislating over decisions that will affect their businesses and our clean air? Who do they think they are? Congress?
They didn't act this way. Even Sandra Day on her way out warned us about this new right wing nuts not following stari decisis. Not that you would know what I'm talking about. In other words, don't fuck with things that have already been decided on. Like abortion.

Here's another thing you need to know. Even the lefty judges side with corporations over people 99% of the time. The Cons 100%.

And notice every once in a while the righty justices will give the left something for lets say, gay rights? Wonder why. Is it to appease us or not seem too far right, or is it to divide us with social wedge issues?

In fact, Republicans SCREAMED for decades that Democrats were legislating from the bench, Democrats were legislating from the bench! Like Paul Revere riding his horse through the streets! The Democrats are legislating from the bench!

Turns out the Republican Supremes are legislating from the bench. yea I called them Republicans. Is there any doubt?

This also proves Republicans are the party for the rich, not the middle class. Not blue collar. That's all theater.

In fact, Republicans SCREAMED for decades that Democrats were legislating from the bench, Democrats were legislating from the bench! Like Paul Revere riding his horse through the streets! The Democrats are legislating from the bench!

Turns out the Republican Supremes are legislating from the bench. yea I called them Republicans. Is there any doubt?

This also proves Republicans are the party for the rich, not the middle class. Not blue collar. That's all theater.
Okay, let's say that those justices are legislating from the bench. Are you saying the republicans were wrong in saying that democrat judges were also legislating from the bench? Could it be possible that both sides are right? Let's say that the SC justices were "legislating" from the bench in the case of Roe v. Wade getting passed. So, if it was "legislated" from the bench, then there's no rule that says that a future set of justices can't "legislate" its reversal.

This proves that the republicans are the party of the rich? When you look at the top 10 richest Americans, only Elon Musk would side with republicans. I mean democrats only have Silicon Valley, Wall Street, lawyers, entertainers/athletes on their side.

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.
yea they have low approval ratings....so does biden and harris the whole useless inept incompetent congress......why do you vote for these people bobo?...

the oath says "defend from enemies both foreign and domestic",,

that means if the court rules against the constitution its the duty of all americans to stand against them,,

didnt you take that oath??
I am not qualified to say they ruled against the constitution, though there have been decisions handed down, I didn't like.

Yes. A couple of times.

Oh yea and Roe V Wade.
Actually, as is almost always the case with you, sillybozo, your premises are false.

It was a bunch of liberal controlled SCOTUS benches who have legislated from the bench. Not a conservative bench.

You’re far too dim to appreciate it, but your actual objection is to the SCOTUS doing its job properly for a refreshing change of pace.

Forum List

Back