Does Anyone Have Faith in this Supreme Court?

They didn't act this way. Even Sandra Day on her way out warned us about this new right wing nuts not following stari decisis. Not that you would know what I'm talking about. In other words, don't fuck with things that have already been decided on. Like abortion.

Here's another thing you need to know. Even the lefty judges side with corporations over people 99% of the time. The Cons 100%.

And notice every once in a while the righty justices will give the left something for lets say, gay rights? Wonder why. Is it to appease us or not seem too far right, or is it to divide us with social wedge issues?
so Plessy was a ruling and according to your logic still should be as well as separate but equal.

Yes. Inevitable.
If we have the Supreme's acting like the American Taliban or the Shaw's of Iran, passing their conservative laws, we will fight back. Or maybe we won't. Let's see if women have forgotten already about that whole overturning Roe v Wade thing. I think women have already forgot. I don't hear Taylor Swift telling her swifties to vote Biden this year.

What did they unanimously agree on?
They are following your Interpretation of the constitution. Unlike the liberal justices Interpretation of what is and isn't constitutional.

Let's see if they decide a former president can't be charged with crimes.

You do know the Supremes would have helped Trump steal 2020 if it wer only one state right? They just couldn't help him because he lost 5. If it comes down to 1 state, they'll help him like they did Bush in 2000
They are following the only valid interpretation of the Constitution. And I'm not going to spend time looking up the cases they have rules on recently but there have been a number of unanimous decisions. They are being careful with a decision on the immunity issue, not for Trump's benefit, but for ability of all Presidents, past and future, to be able to do their jobs without spending the rest of their lives in court. Including Biden.

They are following the only valid interpretation of the Constitution. And I'm not going to spend time looking up the cases they have rules on recently but there have been a number of unanimous decisions. They are being careful with a decision on the immunity issue, not for Trump's benefit, but for ability of all Presidents, past and future, to be able to do their jobs without spending the rest of their lives in court. Including Biden.
Exactly why the Reich ilk hates them....

You don't know what you are talking about. I called you on it and you don't know. LOL.

There is more than one valid interpretation of the constitution you fucking idiot. Do you think Bush, Trump, Mike Pence and Obama would all agree on what is and isn't constitutional? You would agree with whoever is the most extreme right winger and their/your interpretation of the constitution.

It's like the bible. Do you think there is only one valid interpretation of the bible? I bet you do. Ya fucking nutjob. LOL.

Yes it's possible liberals were pushing their left wing interpretation of what is and isn't constitutional. Like gay marriage. But notice whenever Democrats are trying to change something it's to give someone a right not take one away. Right to marry who you want or right to abort.

We need 20 year limits on justices. They age out. Become out of touch. And corrupt. We also need new rules that they can be asked to leave if they take money from Harlan Crow or their wives are involved in the next insurrection.
You crack me up. You understand what a bigoted statement you made?

There is NO SUCH THING AS GAY MARRIAGE. the Supreme Court legalized SAME SEX MARRIAGE. Two of the same sex do not need be gay to marry.

You a homophobe? Heterophobe? Both?

Good lord, if your going to post about something, the least you could do is understand your own argument.

They should have laughed that immunity argument back at Trump. What they did was delay the case till after the election. In other words, helping Trump as much as they can. The guy with the backward flag needs to recuse himself. The one who takes gifts needs to retire. If he doesn't like the $300,000 we pay him a year, go get a real job Clarence. OMG what has this country become.

You crack me up. You understand what a bigoted statement you made?

There is NO SUCH THING AS GAY MARRIAGE. the Supreme Court legalized SAME SEX MARRIAGE. Two of the same sex do not need be gay to marry.

You a homophobe? Heterophobe? Both?

Good lord, if your going to post about something, the least you could do is understand your own argument.
But how do the Dims know if they are the same sex or not, since they have already claimed not to know what a woman is.....

you would have made a good nazi soldier,,

you are just stupid and following orders,,
Fuck you. I wasn't mean or even harsh with you, you piece of shit. No need for you to start throwing that Nazis crap around. You'd make a good anarchist sonovabitch.

If you want to start some anarchists crap because you hate the Supreme Court, you need to be on the front lines, armed leading the charge, so you can get what you need and deserve. I take action only as necessary, and your crap isn't necessary, and nobody in their right mind would follow you, and probably never has.

I still support the Supreme Court, even if I don't always agree. People followed me for years, not because they agreed with every single thing or always liked it, but because on average, it was the right move, personally and organizationally.

Fuck you. I wasn't mean or even harsh with you, you piece of shit. No need for you to start throwing that Nazis crap around. You'd make a good anarchist sonovabitch.

If you want to start some anarchists crap because you hate the Supreme Court, you need to be on the front lines, armed leading the charge, so you can get what you need and deserve. I take action only as necessary, and your crap isn't necessary, and nobody in their right mind would follow you, and probably never has.

I still support the Supreme Court, even if I don't always agree. People followed me for years, not because they agreed with every single thing or always liked it, but because on average, it was the right move, personally and organizationally.
save it drone,,,

you admitted youre to stupid to read and would blindly follow along with what youre told to do,,

we dont call you useful idiots for nothing,,
and you didnt disappoint,,

save it drone,,,

you admitted youre to stupid to read and would blindly follow along with what youre told to do,,

we dont call you useful idiots for nothing,,
and you didnt disappoint,,
You pretty much said that you refuse to obey the laws.

Try that in a small town Junior, if you don’t need to, then neither do we.

I have more faith in the current SCOTUS than I have had in a long time but due to Roberts tendency to stick his head up his ass, I don't have complete faith. If the liberal judges weren't such partisan idiots and did their jobs, we'd be much better off.

Forum List

Back