Does anyone here have a verified motive for the Cali shooting?

Verified? No. My personal theory though is they didn't wanna have a Muslim Christmas type party and the last straw. They were gonna attack somewhere, and whatever happened at the party made it become there.

Verified? No. My personal theory though is they didn't wanna have a Muslim Christmas type party and the last straw. They were gonna attack somewhere, and whatever happened at the party made it become there.
WRONG!!! I thought the guy used to work there. Do you read anything before posting? Stop making stuff up.

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
Later, Farook attended the office party hosted by the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, where he had worked as an inspector, earning more than $71,000 in salary and benefits in 2013. Farook then left the gathering “under circumstances described as angry or something of that nature,” said Burguan, the police chief.

Not yet. I am sure the raid helped on that, though.
IDK what the motive was, but him going to SA and then growing a beard sheds a big clue..

that rw hack koshergrl is already blaming it on religion

Lot of threads claiming they know what the motive was.

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.
Suspects dead, motive sought after 14 killed in California

A motive? Yes. Islam. Kill as many Americans as possible in the name of Allah.
That help?
^ idiot boi is back. You got a source for that "accusation"? (try reading the thread title before responding next time :eusa_shhh: )

n00bs that know jack squat about debating joining a debating board. Bejeezus :eusa_doh:

“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.

That help?
^ idiot boi is back. You got a source for that "accusation"?

n00bs that know jack squat about debating joining a debating board. Bejeezus :eusa_doh:

Source? What are you? Dense?

WRONG!!! I thought the guy used to work there. Do you read anything before posting? Stop making stuff up.

Later, Farook attended the office party hosted by the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health, where he had worked as an inspector, earning more than $71,000 in salary and benefits in 2013. Farook then left the gathering “under circumstances described as angry or something of that nature,” said Burguan, the police chief.

I read, you're the one that didn't. Which part of 'personal theory' didn't you understand retard?

That help?

"thread title" read them :thup:

gawd but you seem to get dumber as time goes on.

Sooo, just more rw theorizing so far. Just as i thought.

That help?

"thread title" read them :thup:

gawd but you seem to get dumber as time goes on.

I've provided a verified motive per the thread title, Festus.
Derp much?

that rw hack koshergrl is already blaming it on religion

Of course it's in the name of Allah. Dear Lord - you should consider pulling your head out of your ass before it's too late.

From what I've seen on the news they found pipe bombs, ied's and a vehicle full of explosives at scumbags garage.

The motive for the shooting could be that he, the scumbag, thought his religion was being insulted.

Being a Muslim Christmas is a waste of time for him as is a celebration and he wanted the party stopped.

Guess those planning the party told him to pound fucking sand. Next thing you know there are fourteen dead people shot by two people in full body armor, balaclava's using assault rifles.

Thought this was a safe gun free zone?? Apparently not. Nothing safe about it.

Is that what happened? Well its what I've heard on the news.

Last edited:

That help?
^ idiot boi is back. You got a source for that "accusation"? (try reading the thread title before responding next time :eusa_shhh: )

You have been here almost 5 years and don't a goddamn thing about debating, dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back