Does anyone here have a verified motive for the Cali shooting?

Lot of threads claiming they know what the motive was.

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.
Suspects dead, motive sought after 14 killed in California

A motive? Yes. Islam. Kill as many Americans as possible in the name of Allah.
That help?
^ idiot boi is back. You got a source for that "accusation"? (try reading the thread title before responding next time :eusa_shhh: )

n00bs that know jack squat about debating joining a debating board. Bejeezus :eusa_doh:

he got it right, terrorist sympathizer...

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.

I heard this on Fox news last night so I guess it's verified although the MSM is as speculative as the posters on the board so IDK of this counts as Verified.

It's possible? WTF? IDK two people gear up with body armor,semi automatic weapons, back up bags, pipe bombs, go pro's, and ski masks but it's only a "possible" terror attack? You watch the feds are going to declare this work place violence and sweep it under the carpet.

Last edited:

The motive is not known yet.

Could be just another worker going postal.

Could be a loser who watched too many ISIS videos.

Could be a sleeper agent activated by a middle of the night phone call from Barack Obama.

These do not all have the same degree of possibility, except in the minds of tards.

It's possible? WTF? IDK two people gear up with body armor,semi automatic weapons, back up bags, pipe bombs, go pro's, and ski masks but it's only a "possible" terror attack? You watch the feds are going to declare this work place violence and sweep it under the carpet.

Obama will probably name his first son after the dead terrorist and drag the corpse of the other dead terrorist over for a beer summit.

the guy used to work there shit-for-brains. It looks personal to me BUT I'M NOT THE ONE ARRIVING AT HASTY CONCLUSIONS LIKE THE RIGHTARDS ON THIS THREAD AND OTHERS.

They also lied to his parents early in the morning by dropping off their kid at their house, and claiming that they were going to the doctor. They had this planned way in advance.

the guy used to work there shit-for-brains. It looks personal to me BUT I'M NOT THE ONE ARRIVING AT HASTY CONCLUSIONS LIKE THE RIGHTARDS ON THIS THREAD AND OTHERS.

Why so much love for Muslims.
You probably loved the Japs and the German SS too, right?

He made pipe bombs! Has he been invited to WH yet? LMAO
Sorrry.. couldn't resist...

That help?
Well then, he didn't pick a very good spot for that, did he?

Amazing, a bed wetter who can no longer speculate Tea Party Christians are to blame, wants people to wait till all the information is out because the shooters happened to be mooselimbs.

Go fuckin figure.

Retards proved my point before the thread even getting to the 2nd page.

Again, my thread is asking for verified findings from law enforcement as to the motive of the attack and no, "hunches" on your part don't meet the criteria.

Ok, E-8, show us where Dot Com stated a love for Muslims.

That help?
^ idiot boi is back. You got a source for that "accusation"? (try reading the thread title before responding next time :eusa_shhh: )

n00bs that know jack squat about debating joining a debating board. Bejeezus :eusa_doh:

he got it right, terrorist sympathizer...
How is Dot Com a terrorist sympathizer? Be clear in your evidence.

you remind me of this idiot who used to post the same inane-type posts you now do. Everyone here used to call him Wahrrior102

Forum List

Back