Does anyone here have a verified motive for the Cali shooting?

Lot of threads claiming they know what the motive was.

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.
Suspects dead, motive sought after 14 killed in California

You REALLY want to believe this was something other than a terror attack, don't you Dottie? Two people, bombs, assault rifles, body armor...but you still are holding out hope that this was just an incidence of "work place violence"? Good thing Barry has ISIS "contained".
ummm..... I can walk down the street and buy an assault rifle in < hour. Your point?

Guilty of murder yes, but I'm asking for the motive Scooter. Remember he attacked his former place of employ.

Sounds to me like you really are looking out for the Muslim's best interests.

All three were Muslim...automatic weapons...pipe bombs...making IED's....you know, I just can't figure out any connection...baffling really...:eusa_wall:

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.

You REALLY want to believe this was something other than a terror attack, don't you Dottie? Two people, bombs, assault rifles, body armor...but you still are holding out hope that this was just an incidence of "work place violence"? Good thing Barry has ISIS "contained".
ummm..... I can walk down the street and buy an assault rifle in < hour. Your point?

Guilty of murder yes, but I'm asking for the motive Scooter. Remember he attacked his former place of employ.

Sounds to me like you really are looking out for the Muslim's best interests.
I'm looking out for due process of law shit stain, like I defended when I served. You? Not so much clown boi. IF you served, they let ANYBODY in these days.

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Dottie!

I suspect they were ISIS, and or Islamic extremists sympathizers and they had been preparing for a possible future attack.
Something happened at the party, the hubby became angered went home and decided to go ahead and attack now.

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other that a hat rack, DMuricaHe attacke

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Dottie!
Sooo, he attacked his workplace and the items he used re easily obtainable in MURICA. Your point?

that rw hack koshergrl is already blaming it on religion

Of course it's in the name of Allah. Dear Lord - you should consider pulling your head out of your ass before it's too late.

From what I've seen on the news they found pipe bombs, ied's and a vehicle full of explosives at scumbags garage.

The motive for the shooting could be that he, the scumbag, thought his religion was being insulted.

Being a Muslim Christmas is a waste of time for him as is a celebration and he wanted the party stopped.

Guess those planning the party told him to pound fucking sand. Next thing you know there are fourteen dead people shot by two people in full body armor, balaclava's using assault rifles.

Thought this was a safe gun free zone?? Apparently not. Nothing safe about it.

Is that what happened? Well its what I've heard on the news.
Do you have a link that the argument was about Christmas?

It's possible? WTF? IDK two people gear up with body armor,semi automatic weapons, back up bags, pipe bombs, go pro's, and ski masks but it's only a "possible" terror attack? You watch the feds are going to declare this work place violence and sweep it under the carpet.
the guy used to work there shit-for-brains. It looks personal to me BUT I'M NOT THE ONE ARRIVING AT HASTY CONCLUSIONS LIKE THE RIGHTARDS ON THIS THREAD AND OTHERS.
Just like a liberal to jump to conclusions and start name calling for no reason,hence the tard in Libtard. Where did I ever say he didn't work there. I didn't, so who is arriving at hasty conclusions? I knew yesterday he worked for the company so who's got shit for brains? Good to know your idea of something like this being personal is an obviously planned attack. Most personal work place violence usually has the shooter getting pissed, grabbing a gun at the last minute and shooting up the place with targets being his boss or other agitator. Name one work place shooting where the attack was premeditated to this level,body armor,second sacks,bombs,ski masks and the all to important go pro's. What were the go pro's for? Most work place violence attackers don't try to hide their Identity behind a ski mask, they want the victim to know who shot them because it's revenge. These guys were well stocked with ammo enough for another attack and planned to get away. That's your idea of personal? Yeah it was personal, for Allah. It was terrorism.

This just in!!!!
Apparently someone made a you tube video that made him mad...seems like I heard this before...I don't know.

I suspect they were ISIS, and or Islamic extremists sympathizers and they had been preparing for a possible future attack.
Something happened at the party, the hubby became angered went home and decided to go ahead and attack now.

Actually, Digital...there was a statement made by one of the people who was at the party that the shooter was sitting by himself looking very "nervous" prior to having a confrontation with someone...he then left and returned shortly thereafter with his wife, dressed in combat attire, wearing body armor, masks, with a number of pipe bombs, two assault rifles and two automatic pistols.

It sounds like he had made the decision to kill people at the Christmas party well in advance to anything that happened AT the party.

You've also got the child being dropped off at a relative's with the couple telling that relative that they were "going to the doctor".

The more you hear about this...the less doubt there is that this was a planned attack...not something done on the spur of the moment over an argument at a company party.

This just in!!!!
Apparently someone made a you tube video that made him mad...seems like I heard this before...I don't know.
serveimage

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other that a hat rack, DMuricaHe attacke

Sooo, he attacked his workplace and the items he used re easily obtainable in MURICA. Your point?

Pipe bombs are easily obtainable in America, Dottie? Is that really what you're going with?

Pipe bombs are easily obtainable in America, Dottie? Is that really what you're going with?
the materials are not difficult to put together if that is what you mean, yes. What police academy or law school did you attend again OldStyle? Don't answer that, its a rhetorical question.

Ignore :bye1:

the materials are not difficult to put together if that is what you mean, yes. What police academy or law school did you attend again OldStyle? Don't answer that, its a rhetorical question.

Ignore :bye1:

So...should we ban pipes?

Forum List

Back