Does anyone here have a verified motive for the Cali shooting?

You REALLY want to believe this was something other than a terror attack, don't you Dottie? Two people, bombs, assault rifles, body armor...but you still are holding out hope that this was just an incidence of "work place violence"? Good thing Barry has ISIS "contained".
ummm..... I can walk down the street and buy an assault rifle in < hour. Your point?

Guilty of murder yes, but I'm asking for the motive Scooter. Remember he attacked his former place of employ.

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other that a hat rack, DMuricaHe attacke
ummm..... I can walk down the street and buy an assault rifle in < hour. Your point?

Guilty of murder yes, but I'm asking for the motive Scooter. Remember he attacked his former place of employ.

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Dottie!
Sooo, he attacked his workplace and the items he used re easily obtainable in MURICA. Your point?

Pipe bombs are easily obtainable in America, Dottie? Is that really what you're going with?
the materials are not difficult to put together if that is what you mean, yes. What police academy or law school did you attend again OldStyle? Don't answer that, its a rhetorical question.

Ignore :bye1:
You act like pipe bombs are common home decor. How many do you keep in your home dottie? People who have pipe bombs have them for a reason and it's usually not for anything good. These two were armed to the teeth. They had a child in that house! That alone shows you what kind of people they were.

They had tools for making those bombs. I don't have those tools in my house...do you have them in yours, Marianne? Dottie must have though...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other that a hat rack, DMuricaHe attacke
Former? All reports I've seen say that he was still working there. Gee, why would YOU build a large number of bombs, buy assault weapons and body armor? Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Dottie!
Sooo, he attacked his workplace and the items he used re easily obtainable in MURICA. Your point?

Pipe bombs are easily obtainable in America, Dottie? Is that really what you're going with?
the materials are not difficult to put together if that is what you mean, yes. What police academy or law school did you attend again OldStyle? Don't answer that, its a rhetorical question.

So...should we ban pipes?
Yes of course we should,along with nails that might be packed in pipes for shrapnel. Don't forget knives,cars and trucks,shoes,underwear,pressure cookers, back packs and...

They had tools for making those bombs. I don't have those tools in my house...do you have them in yours, Marianne? Dottie must have though...:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I wouldn't even know where to begin, so no I don't have those tools. lol

Not yet. I am sure the raid helped on that, though.
IDK what the motive was, but him going to SA and then growing a beard sheds a big clue..
growing the beard afterwards could be, but going to SA for the Hajj is required of all Muslims at least once in their lifetime is my understanding?

Lot of threads claiming they know what the motive was.

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.
Suspects dead, motive sought after 14 killed in California
They found out that Farooq was making bombs in his garage.....so obviously this was workplace violence.

Why else would he want to blow up cars?

IDK what the motive was, but him going to SA and then growing a beard sheds a big clue..
growing the beard afterwards could be, but going to SA for the Hajj is required of all Muslims at least once in their lifetime is my understanding?
That is the consensus and a very good point! But the beard raises questions and the fact that he was making explosives and apparently had a lot going on.. idk they being quiet as usual
Thank you for that

Officials: San Bernardino shooter apparently radicalized, in touch with terror subjects

Officials: San Bernardino shooter appears radicalized - CNN.com

Nooooo...I would have never guessed that!!!

latest

That is the consensus and a very good point! But the beard raises questions and the fact that he was making explosives and apparently had a lot going on.. idk they being quiet as usual
Thank you for that
Are we going towards calling people radicalized if they grow beards?

You act like pipe bombs are common home decor. How many do you keep in your home dottie? People who have pipe bombs have them for a reason and it's usually not for anything good. These two were armed to the teeth. They had a child in that house! That alone shows you what kind of people they were.
Thankyu Capt Obvious. I didn't say they weren't guilty, I said- what was their motive to shoot up the guys workplace?

FBI takes over San Bernardino investigation as Obama says it is ‘possible’ it was terrorism
“We still don’t have a motive,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said at a news conference Thursday.

Again this claimer - haven`t read through the thread, don`t know other guesses.
g5000 (hope that`s right) said in a response to a post of mine;

``Second, if this is ISIS related, it is most likely some dipshit loser who watched too many ISIS online videos and took it upon himself to go on a jihad against his co-workers``

I know it won`t be quite that simple but it captures the essence.

No just if they turn their apartment into an IED factory, buy full fatigues and body armor...buy assault rifles with 1600 bullets and pipe bombs and kill 14 people.
Then we call them radicalized.

Thank you for that
really bode?

It has just been disclosed that the motive for the crime was that the alleged "terrorists" believed the victims had turned to the Dark Side, and felt a moral obligation to the universe to defeat them once and for all.

Last edited:
Thank you for that
really bode?

Yes..he is known for such truly dumb post as that.

Thank you for that

Yeah...that's right, marxist, it's the beards.....very realistic and sensible comment. /sarc

Thankyu Capt Obvious. I didn't say they weren't guilty, I said- what was their motive to shoot up the guys workplace?

they were muslim terrorists....next.

You REALLY want to believe this was something other than a terror attack, don't you Dottie? Two people, bombs, assault rifles, body armor...but you still are holding out hope that this was just an incidence of "work place violence"? Good thing Barry has ISIS "contained".

Sounds to me like you really are looking out for the Muslim's best interests.
I'm looking out for due process of law shit stain, like I defended when I served. You? Not so much clown boi. IF you served, they let ANYBODY in these days.

I'm sure you served. Every ship had one of you.

Forum List

Back