Does Anyone Know

No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts
I'm a taxpayer. How did I get "fucked over" by any fee to his resort?

You paid them for his security to stay at trump's properties. You paid them every time trump played golf on his own course.
Did I pay for Obama's golf outings too, or just President Trump?

No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts

You paid them for his security to stay at trump's properties. You paid them every time trump played golf on his own course.

Obama didn't put your money in his pocket like trump did.

Unlike Trump, Biden is not ripping off the tax payer by having the US Treasury pay his companies tens of millions of dollars because he golfed at his own resort.
So, back on topic, is Biden donating his salary? Thanks to China, he really doesnt need it
No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts, by millions he made from foreign diplomats staying at his resorts, by his daughter getting special privileges with the Chinese and with his son in law getting a billion dollar loan from the Arabs. Trump profited handsomely from the presidency.

Oh yeah? How did he and Big Mike afford the mansion I. The Hamptons?

Unlike Trump, Biden is not ripping off the tax payer by having the US Treasury pay his companies tens of millions of dollars because he golfed at his own resort.
So, back on topic, is Biden donating his salary? Thanks to China, he really doesnt need it
No..Trump screwed over the tax payer. Yeah, Trump donated his salary while he raked in millions by fucking over the taxpayer with exorbitant fees to his resorts, by millions he made from foreign diplomats staying at his resorts, by his daughter getting special privileges with the Chinese and with his son in law getting a billion dollar loan from the Arabs. Trump profited handsomely from the presidency.

Oh yeah? How did he and Big Mike afford the mansion I. The Hamptons?

Not from money he made by spending time on his own properties.

Unlike Trump, Biden is not ripping off the US tax payer by having the US Treasury pay his companies tens of millions of dollars because he spends time at his own resort golfing.
xiden..not a thief? lol 47 years of nothing but stealing from AMERICA, and selling AMERICA out. and making millions on you retarded demonRATS and true AMERICANs

Not counting what he made under the table from the CHICOMs, Joe Biden earned $944,737 in 2019. He also donated $14,700 in 2019, which was only 1.5 percent of his income.

Kamala Harris donated 1.1 percent of her income in 2019.

Biden’s Tax Returns Prove He’s a Scrooge When It Comes to Donating to Charity | The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Democrats always seem to be the least charitable people.
I wonder what Commie Harris considers a charity. I'm guessing it would be RACE based
the nearest whore house....

yup, and every time barrag o went to hawaii...how soon you dumb fucks forget

thats the biggest joke ive read in days...amazing the bullshit you come up with...dont forget the millions in donations to the wuhan lab barrag o gave---to hone corona.... you fucking morons

What charities Biden will be donating his entire salary to?

Or was that just a President Trump thing?
He may have to donate to Hunter's defense fund. Oh I forgot Biden got the Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter he sure can sweep the present one under the rug.

According to estimates from the Government Accountability Office, the nonpartisan agency that keeps track of federal spending, Obama ran up travel expenses of about $97 million during his eight years in office. Trump has blown right past that number in less than three years, mostly on golf trips and vacation time at his own resorts.
In a one-month period in 2017, the GAO found, Trump spent $13.6 million on just four trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. That's $3.4 million per trip. To Florida for a few days. Not to Hawaii for three weeks.

According to estimates from the Government Accountability Office, the nonpartisan agency that keeps track of federal spending, Obama ran up travel expenses of about $97 million during his eight years in office. Trump has blown right past that number in less than three years, mostly on golf trips and vacation time at his own resorts.
In a one-month period in 2017, the GAO found, Trump spent $13.6 million on just four trips to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. That's $3.4 million per trip. To Florida for a few days. Not to Hawaii for three weeks.
is there any reliable sources that you ever use?

you are 1 stupid piece of shit demonRAT.. barrag-o screwed AMERICA...donating millions to improve corona and have china spread it...that counts more than security of a piece of shit racist, barrag-o....

is there any reliable sources that you ever use?
I'll admit the GAO is not the same quality source as Alex Jones, and his gay frogs.

[/QUOTE]
you are 1 stupid piece of shit demonRAT.. barrag-o screwed AMERICA...donating millions to improve corona and have china spread it...that counts more than security of a piece of shit racist, barrag-o....
[/QUOTE]

Typical childish right winger. You fail at a response, so you think you can deflect to another subject. You know that's a bitch move, don't you?

[/QUOTE]

Typical childish right winger. You fail at a response, so you think you can deflect to another subject. You know that's a bitch move, don't you?
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
typical demonRAT...you can dish it, but you cant take it...boo fucking hoo
i gave you a response you fucking lunatic, i dont give 2 shits if you like it

Forum List

Back