Does ANYONE respect Obama?

The Chinese have a good understanding of the presidunce. They don't even treat him with the contempt and disrespect that he really deserves.

If the dimwitocrats want something to dither over it should be whether the dunce will lose his temper with the Chinese the way he did with Joe Biden. Or maybe that vein in his temple will just burst. obola is hanging onto the last shred of sanity by his fingernails.

I do not respect anti Americans traitors

hence

I do not respect Obama and the likes of him.

I respect him due to the fact that he is president.

But I do question his abilities as leader.

Does that answer the op question?

I respect him due to the fact that he is president.

But I do question his abilities as leader.

Does that answer the op question?
I was thinking of "anybodys" of significance.

I should have said does any "country" respect Obama.

Obama saved our country from the terror of the Republicans

Is there anything else he could have done?

The Chinese have a good understanding of the presidunce. They don't even treat him with the contempt and disrespect that he really deserves.

If the dimwitocrats want something to dither over it should be whether the dunce will lose his temper with the Chinese the way he did with Joe Biden. Or maybe that vein in his temple will just burst. obola is hanging onto the last shred of sanity by his fingernails.

I think he's a clinical narcissist. He lashes out at the world when his problems can only be solved inside his own skin. I hope the American people don't have to expend enormous energy over the next two years fighting back against this insignificant little monster. He's an ignorant token lashing back at the world that refuses to recognize he's The Great Leader. The democrats elected this pathetic excuse for...what? What were you expecting? JFK?

I have witnessed very very few here on the far right do anything to earn respect.

You are hopeless ideologues helplessly in grasp of philosophy that betrays you.

And the American people will not accept it.

How can you respect a president who we don't know who he is since his birth certificate was found to be forged? He is not Constitutionally eligible for office since he is not a natural born citizen.

Steve_McGarrett is one of the most simplistic programmed bots on the Board.

No one outside of this country respects the Republicans. Why do you think that is?

I think he's a clinical narcissist. He lashes out at the world when his problems can only be solved inside his own skin. I hope the American people don't have to expend enormous energy over the next two years fighting back against this insignificant little monster. He's an ignorant token lashing back at the world that refuses to recognize he's The Great Leader. The democrats elected this pathetic excuse for...what? What were you expecting? JFK?
So far his temper has only been used against Americans. He's now lost enough reality to snap with foreigners.

Obama saved our country from the terror of the Republicans

Is there anything else he could have done?

But

The Republicans are crawling BACK!!

The way it is looking, we are going to have a Congress and Whitehouse filled with Republicans come 2016.

Obama was just a reprieve, and not a very good one, IMHO.

Forum List

Back