Does ANYONE respect Obama?

Obama saved our country from the terror of the Republicans

Is there anything else he could have done?

Yes he could have loved America instead of hating it.

What simplistic propaganda

Cut US military spending, weakened the US on the world stage through poor foreign relations, created a divisive climate through poor domestic policy. That ain't love.
Congress sequestered a cut in military spending because they were unwilling to negotiate a budget
Obama has strengthened our ties with our allies requiring less US involvement

Good question.....

Preventing a depression
Saving the auto industry
Passing Obamacare
Killing bin laden
Avoiding unnecessary US military intervention

you mean making it worse
Bush saved it
Ocare is a disaster, and it gets much worse next year
He didn't kill OBL
His wars exceed Bush's

Your "he didn't do that" was kinda working until you entered sillyville claiming Obamas wars are worse than Bush's

Roadrunner, that is you in the mirror to whom you are talking.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.
Fuck Off Fakey, Very few people respect your god almighty. Too bad for you.

Roadrunner, that is you in the mirror to whom you are talking.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.
Hate to piss in your Cheerios, dude is not and never has been my President.

I do not live in the United States, I live in a free state of my own creation.

According to your profile, you live in the U.S., which is not a state of your own creation. Oh, I see. You live in your own delusions. That makes sense.

IF I was ever invited to meet the Obama, I would turn my back on him and spit.

No. and I have no Respect for his wife or any of the RADICALS in his administration. I didn't even dislike Billy boy Clinton as much I do this ugly man in as President

Simple bunch of loses with no power only hate from beyond the far right.

The Chinese have a good understanding of the presidunce. They don't even treat him with the contempt and disrespect that he really deserves.

If the dimwitocrats want something to dither over it should be whether the dunce will lose his temper with the Chinese the way he did with Joe Biden. Or maybe that vein in his temple will just burst. obola is hanging onto the last shred of sanity by his fingernails.

Wait....you mean there's hope for a brain aneurysm?

No one in the world respects our cowboy far right.

They don't fear them, the outside world laughs out loud at them.

NLT demonstrates one example of why the American people spit on the far right.

Obama saved our country from the terror of the Republicans

Is there anything else he could have done?
===========
YES !! keep those 1,500 troops at home on our Southern border to protect America from an on going invasion of criminals, murderers, diseased kids and general fucking scum the leftwingers seem to love.

:fu: ........................................... :asshole: you are so full of :bsflag:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back