Does ANYONE respect Obama?

Roadrunner, that is you in the mirror to whom you are talking.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.
Hate to piss in your Cheerios, dude is not and never has been my President.

I do not live in the United States, I live in a free state of my own creation.

Doesn't that make you an illegal alien in our country? Go home.

What's there to respect?

Is this really the hope and change good Democrats voted for? Doesn't sound like it from last week's exit polls and the vast number of them who stayed home, refusing to support this lying bastard again.

Ooops...I do respect one thing about Barry. His ability to completely destroy his party is one for the books for sure. Nice job, community agitator. You finally found something you do well.

I don't Respect someone who has NO RESPECT for me

If lighting struck him tomorrow I wouldn't give a crap

IF I was ever invited to meet the Obama, I would turn my back on him and spit.
That actually makes no sense
Sure it does, when he sticks his hand out to be shaken, I turnaround and spit.

That's because you're a small man who thinks that the other side makes your life a living hell, when in fact, no one does that except for you.

I don't like Dubbya, but if I met him, I would be certain to be polite and follow proper protocol - he was OUR president, he deserves to be treated with honor.
He deserves to be in jail like any other war criminal. Treated with honor? I think not. That`s why he`s been laying low for the last 6 years.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.

You're a nut.

What's there to respect?

Is this really the hope and change good Democrats voted for? Doesn't sound like it from last week's exit polls and the vast number of them who stayed home, refusing to support this lying bastard again.

Ooops...I do respect one thing about Barry. His ability to completely destroy his party is one for the books for sure. Nice job, community agitator. You finally found something you do well.
The vast majority of both parties stayed home as they usually do for mid term elections. You`re new to this country I assume. Yes, this is the change I voted for. Record energy production, stock market at record levels, no wars started with lies and no one throwing shoes at him like they did to Gomer.

Good question.....

Preventing a depression
Saving the auto industry
Passing Obamacare
Killing bin laden
Avoiding unnecessary US military intervention
That fucking fag Barney Frank was directly responsible for the housing crisis.

The auto bailout was a failure.

Passing Obamacare? 'BOBOCARE' is already a failure. Skyrocketing rates for the middle class so they can pay the medical bills of 'BOBOB's negro base.
Bin Laden? BOBO was handed OBL on a silver platter made possible by hundreds of people working 24/7 a LONG time before BOBO showed up. These people basically surrounded OBL. All BOBO had to do was nod his fucking head. Even that was too much for BOBO. He turned down the Navy Seals RFA THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!! Why? B/c BOBO was waiting until the killing would do him the most good politically.
The entire military fucking LOATHES!!!!!!! BOBO. The best part is he knows it everyday.
BOBO is already sneaking 'Special Advisors' by the thousands back into an area he told the enemy he was leaving. He even gave them the fucking departure date.
You need to get your head out of BOBO's ass pal.

That's because you're a small man who thinks that the other side makes your life a living hell, when in fact, no one does that except for you.

I don't like Dubbya, but if I met him, I would be certain to be polite and follow proper protocol - he was OUR president, he deserves to be treated with honor.
Being 6' 3" doesnt make me a small man, obama can kiss my white privledged ass, and his fatass wife can to.

It makes you even more of a small man.

You only stand up for assholes and you have no good sense of every doing or saying anything nice for anyone other than your cronies.
dont you have a 5$ fare waiting you cabboy

Sorry, I don't do five dollar fares. I brought in $345.00 yesterday.

I did take a lady who had no money over to Ruth's house.

Being 6' 3" doesnt make me a small man, obama can kiss my white privledged ass, and his fatass wife can to.

You only stand up for assholes and you have no good sense of every doing or saying anything nice for anyone other than your cronies.

Whoopie! good 4 you, making the cash.

Good question.....

Preventing a depression
Saving the auto industry
Passing Obamacare
Killing bin laden
Avoiding unnecessary US military intervention
That fucking fag Barney Frank was directly responsible for the housing crisis.

The auto bailout was a failure.

Passing Obamacare? 'BOBOCARE' is already a failure. Skyrocketing rates for the middle class so they can pay the medical bills of 'BOBOB's negro base.
Bin Laden? BOBO was handed OBL on a silver platter made possible by hundreds of people working 24/7 a LONG time before BOBO showed up. These people basically surrounded OBL. All BOBO had to do was nod his fucking head. Even that was too much for BOBO. He turned down the Navy Seals RFA THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!!!! Why? B/c BOBO was waiting until the killing would do him the most good politically.
The entire military fucking LOATHES!!!!!!! BOBO. The best part is he knows it everyday.
BOBO is already sneaking 'Special Advisors' by the thousands back into an area he told the enemy he was leaving. He even gave them the fucking departure date.
You need to get your head out of BOBO's ass pal.

^^^^ Partisan crap, all of it.

Bill Clinton and House republicans voted jointly to deregulate financial institutions.

Obama was directly responsible for capturing Bin Laden, we know it pisses you off ... get over it.

Yup, quite a bit. It's nice to rub it in your face, especially when you are on the dole.

Yup, quite a bit. It's nice to rub it in your face, especially when you are on the dole.
Ahaaaaa, you think I am on the Dole? ahhaaaaaa
You go ahead and keep on thinking that.

And anybody messing with my slightly younger brother RR can expect an ambush from me....
boxer.gif

IF I was ever invited to meet the Obama, I would turn my back on him and spit.

He deserves to be in jail like any other war criminal. Treated with honor? I think not. That`s why he`s been laying low for the last 6 years.

No he doesn't. As much as left wing hacks wish it were true, Bush was never convicted of being a war criminal in this country.

OK, I will.

Are you done trying to act all bad-ass? It's kind of getting boring.

OK, I will.

Are you done kissing liberal ass and making stupid posts?

OK, I will.

You figure it out ... suck-up.

OK, I will.

You figure it out ... suck-up.
I would guess no

Forum List

Back