Does ANYONE respect Obama?

Obama was directly responsible for capturing Bin Laden, we know it pisses you off ... get over it.

BULL SHIT we was around when he was finally tracked down,the system that did that was well in place before.

The GOP is appealing to minorities, females and millenials not because the GOP has changed, but because those converts realize how awful the democrats are and how much the democrats lied to them.

You are correct in so far as people are demanding government work.

If we don't make government work, then we will get swamped in 2016.

Roadrunner, that is you in the mirror to whom you are talking.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.
It is the idiots on the left who are stupid for electing the biggest loser to office.

Take it up with the majority of the will in 2008 and 2012.

Just stop the hate, the dude is our president for two more years, that is not going to changer, there will be no impeachment, and you haters are just stupid. Period.
Hate to piss in your Cheerios, dude is not and never has been my President.

I do not live in the United States, I live in a free state of my own creation.

And anybody messing with my slightly younger brother RR can expect an ambush from me....
boxer.gif

OK, did that, and the trash man is along to cart you away.

Boy how many times can they spike Bin laden head. ?

Obama won't even allow us to see picture of the dead terrorist yet he wants to take credit for killing him

Obots are so pathetic they have nothing else to give this man credit for but killing some lame old feeble terrorist.

I have witnessed very very few here on the far right do anything to earn respect.

You are hopeless ideologues helplessly in grasp of philosophy that betrays you.

And the American people will not accept it.
I hope you're not trying to win a USMB popularity contest. You act like you're pissed about the election results. That would explain your obvious contempt for people who supported the Republicans.
What the far right thinks of me matters not in the least. I am happy our GOP won, and that we did with the new voters white, minority, females, and some millennials. That means the GOP inevitably steers away from the far right nonsense. I always support the GOP, I always oppose those who corrupted the TPM. The Perrys and Cruzs etc will have very little power at the national level, which is good for GOP chances in 2016.

Yet you sound like a progressive.

Go figure.

Obama was directly responsible for capturing Bin Laden, we know it pisses you off ... get over it.

BULL SHIT we was around when he was finally tracked down,the system that did that was well in place before.

Wrong.

You desperately what to believe that, I understand this, but you don't know jack about that which you speak.

Obama Succeeded Where Bush Failed: Osama Bin Laden Rhetoric And Reality

WASHINGTON -- As he announced the death of infamous terrorist Osama bin Laden on Sunday night, President Barack Obama struck an extraordinary contrast with his predecessor, George W. Bush.

That was to some degree unavoidable. Bush’s consistent failure to respond appropriately to bin Laden -- as a potential threat, as a fugitive, or as a public enemy no. 1 -- represents one of the greatest shortcomings of his presidency.

Obama has now succeeded where Bush failed. And it was impossible to hear Obama declare that "justice has been done" without thinking about how long it went undone.

But Obama also went out of his way to draw distinctions between how he approached the problem and how Bush did.

For instance, as the months and years went by after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks -- and Bush’s initial bluster about capturing the al Qaeda leader “dead or alive” became a source of embarrassment -- Bush began to insist that bin Laden himself wasn’t so very important.

"I truly am not that concerned about him," Bush said at a White House press conference on March 13, 2002. And of course the following March, he shifted America’s focus to Iraq, which proved to be a gigantic diversion.

Obama took a different tack.

"Shortly after taking office," the president explained Sunday night, "I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network."

Obama's comments on Sunday night were clearly directed not just to the American public but to the world, evoking images of the horror of 9/11 in an effort to dampen any possible al Qaeda propaganda value from bin Laden’s death.

By contrast, the tactics and the rhetoric of Bush’s “war on terror” -- most notably hisdecision to invade Iraq and the torture of Muslims in Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo and elsewhere had served as al Qaeda’s most potent recruiting tools.

And to a nation of people who, nearly ten years after the terrorist attacks in America, are overwhelmingly despondent about both of the wars launched by Bush, Obama was at long last able to deliver something that, at least for a moment, seemed like victory: "The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat al Qaeda,” he said.

Obama Succeeded Where Bush Failed Osama Bin Laden Rhetoric And Reality

Boy how many times can they spike Bin laden head. ?

Obama won't even allow us to see picture of the dead terrorist yet he wants to take credit for killing him

Obots are so pathetic they have nothing else to give this man credit for but killing some lame old feeble terrorist.

You are suggesting that Bin Laden is still alive?????

I have witnessed very very few here on the far right do anything to earn respect.

I hope you're not trying to win a USMB popularity contest. You act like you're pissed about the election results. That would explain your obvious contempt for people who supported the Republicans.
What the far right thinks of me matters not in the least. I am happy our GOP won, and that we did with the new voters white, minority, females, and some millennials. That means the GOP inevitably steers away from the far right nonsense. I always support the GOP, I always oppose those who corrupted the TPM. The Perrys and Cruzs etc will have very little power at the national level, which is good for GOP chances in 2016.

Go figure.

Actually I sound like a sane Republican (" I always support the GOP, I always oppose those who corrupted the TPM"). You sound like a regressive.

Wrong.

You desperately what to believe that, I understand this, but you don't know jack about that which you speak.

Obama Succeeded Where Bush Failed: Osama Bin Laden Rhetoric And Reality

WASHINGTON -- As he announced the death of infamous terrorist Osama bin Laden on Sunday night, President Barack Obama struck an extraordinary contrast with his predecessor, George W. Bush.

That was to some degree unavoidable. Bush’s consistent failure to respond appropriately to bin Laden -- as a potential threat, as a fugitive, or as a public enemy no. 1 -- represents one of the greatest shortcomings of his presidency.

Obama has now succeeded where Bush failed. And it was impossible to hear Obama declare that "justice has been done" without thinking about how long it went undone.

But Obama also went out of his way to draw distinctions between how he approached the problem and how Bush did.

For instance, as the months and years went by after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks -- and Bush’s initial bluster about capturing the al Qaeda leader “dead or alive” became a source of embarrassment -- Bush began to insist that bin Laden himself wasn’t so very important.

"I truly am not that concerned about him," Bush said at a White House press conference on March 13, 2002. And of course the following March, he shifted America’s focus to Iraq, which proved to be a gigantic diversion.

Obama took a different tack.

"Shortly after taking office," the president explained Sunday night, "I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda, even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat his network."

Obama's comments on Sunday night were clearly directed not just to the American public but to the world, evoking images of the horror of 9/11 in an effort to dampen any possible al Qaeda propaganda value from bin Laden’s death.

By contrast, the tactics and the rhetoric of Bush’s “war on terror” -- most notably hisdecision to invade Iraq and the torture of Muslims in Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo and elsewhere had served as al Qaeda’s most potent recruiting tools.

And to a nation of people who, nearly ten years after the terrorist attacks in America, are overwhelmingly despondent about both of the wars launched by Bush, Obama was at long last able to deliver something that, at least for a moment, seemed like victory: "The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation’s effort to defeat al Qaeda,” he said.

Obama Succeeded Where Bush Failed Osama Bin Laden Rhetoric And Reality

So Obama oversees the killing of a guy who had something to do with 9/11, but today terrorism is still growing, with Iraq and Afghanistan falling more and more into the hands of Islamic radicals. So killing Bin Laden was purely symbiotic. Did it improve anything?

No. It may have created more terrorists than GITMO ever did.

Go figure.

Actually I sound like a sane Republican (" I always support the GOP, I always oppose those who corrupted the TPM"). You sound like a regressive.

There's no such thing.

You sound like a progressive and I sound like an American.

The GOP is appealing to minorities, females and millenials not because the GOP has changed, but because those converts realize how awful the democrats are and how much the democrats lied to them.
About what?

You're right. The GOP hasn't changed.

You'll NEVER get that through the heads of the Brainwashed SHEEP in the Democrat base. they like being useful tools and subjects of the Democrat it seems

Subjects? Of who? Who is this mysterious Democrat leader with so much power?

It is the idiots on the left who are stupid for electing the biggest loser to office.

Take it up with the majority of the will in 2008 and 2012.
Nov 4th, libtards were answered. Libtards like to say it wasn't about obutthurt, even Obutthurt said it was about him. The delusional left loses and America wins.

Go figure.

There's no such thing.

Fakeyjake claiming he is a republican is like Obutthurt claiming to be Christian American, unbelievable.

Go figure.

There's no such thing.

You are a far right regressive reactionary who wants to take America back to the 1950s.

Not going to happen.

You are not a Republican, you are not mainstream, and you are a piss poor American.

Go figure.

There's no such thing.

Fakeyjake claiming he is a republican is like Obutthurt claiming to be Christian American, unbelievable.

AF is not a Christian, not an American, not a patriot. Merely a far right fool.

Forum List

Back