Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Entirely ignored in PolChic's declared uncut version of the transcript,

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make
your (legal US citizen) voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're ( a legal US citizen) speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

PoliticalChic, post: 19678337
I never lie.

You are deranged and dishonest. You did not post the exact words from the interview.

You claimed you did no cutting here;

PoliticalChic, post: 19674552,
She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

That is a lie, you cut it all to hell:

Here is the exact part of the exchange, in bold what you were forced to cut out to deliver your lie.

Bolded BLUE super critical for context.PolChic cut it entirely out.

Parentheses mine.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I (US born citizen) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you ('YOU' being born in the US) vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you ('YOU' being born in the US) have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you ('YOU' being born in the US) have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your (legal US citizen) voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're ( a legal US citizen) speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Your lie PC is in writing and well documented.

Your denial is s lie.

Last edited:
Yep, nothing like attracting attention to yourself as being an illegal immigrant by registering to vote.

As long as dems were in the WH, illegals who voted knew nothing would be done to them.. THINK
Yeah, think. LOL
It is a fact, moron.
You are the idiot, believing such BS. Really. I mean it. Use your brain instead of being constantly manipulated by RW propaganda. It's just pathetic how you believe you are an informed individual when the opposite is true: you are continuously fed lies and you believe them. It simply defies belief that thousands, millions of illegals are voting and getting away with it: it goes against reason. I know you can't 'think' about it as you apparently don't have the mental capacity to do so. People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You seem to have the IQ of a ten year old. Or less.
There isn't any "RW propaganda", you brainwashed worthless bimbo.
"
Look up the voting laws in New York City for fucking Christ's sake. Illegals now vote for "local" elections in many blue states, and there is absolutely nothing stopping them from voting in "national" elections too.

And Democrats sure as fuck aren't going to deport illegals no matter how public they are(which is what Shootspeeders was pointing out to your dumb ass before when I replied to your ignorance).
:cuckoo::tinfoil:

Yep, nothing like attracting attention to yourself as being an illegal immigrant by registering to vote.

As long as dems were in the WH, illegals who voted knew nothing would be done to them.. THINK
Yeah, think. LOL
It is a fact, moron.
You are the idiot, believing such BS. Really. I mean it. Use your brain instead of being constantly manipulated by RW propaganda. It's just pathetic how you believe you are an informed individual when the opposite is true: you are continuously fed lies and you believe them. It simply defies belief that thousands, millions of illegals are voting and getting away with it: it goes against reason. I know you can't 'think' about it as you apparently don't have the mental capacity to do so. People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You seem to have the IQ of a ten year old. Or less.
"
Look up the voting laws in New York City for fucking Christ's sake. Illegals now vote for "local" elections in many blue states, and there is absolutely nothing stopping them from voting in "national" elections too.

And Democrats sure as fuck aren't going to deport illegals no matter how public they are(which is what Shootspeeders was pointing out to your dumb ass before when I replied to your ignorance).

Except they're not allowed to vote in state or federal elections. There are cities that have passed this law for voting in local elections, only.
Try to at least read down past the 4-5th paragraph instead of just headlines. Might learn something.
Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make
your (legal US citizen) voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're ( a legal US citizen) speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

I never lie.

You are deranged and dishonest. You did not post the exact words from the interview.

She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

Here is the exact part of the exchange, in bold what you were forced to cut out to deliver your lie.

Parentheses mine.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I (US born citizen) vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you ('YOU' being born in the US) vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you ('YOU' being born in the US) have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you ('YOU' being born in the US) have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don't want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your (legal US citizen) voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're ( a legal US citizen) speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school...

OBAMA: ... who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Your denial is s lie.
Obama is still a traitor in every context shown here....

Obama is making it clear that legal Hispanic voters must speak for those who cannot vote

I never lie.

Parentheses mine.

Your denial is s lie.
I'm laughing out loud. You're funny. LOL

I never lie.

Parentheses mine.

Your denial is s lie.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

I never lie.

Parentheses mine.

Your denial is s lie.

Funny yet deplorable. Hillary was right about this basket full of Trumpidiots

Yeah, think. LOL
It is a fact, moron.
"

Except they're not allowed to vote in state or federal elections. There are cities that have passed this law for voting in local elections, only.
Try to at least read down past the 4-5th paragraph instead of just headlines. Might learn something.
Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare
Once they come to the polls they will vote whenever there is an election. I never said they were "allowed" to vote in other elections besides local ones(which they have no actual right to vote in), but either way their local ballots aren't anymore of a disenfranchisement to people who actually live there than potential state or national ballots.

Democrats aren't going to do a damn thing to stop them. All you idiots can do is deflect and ignore what I said in the very posts you supposedly are responding to while I effortlessly dispatch all of your brainless media talking points.

Yeah, think. LOL
It is a fact, moron.
"

As I said, a brainless bimbo.

I never lie.

Parentheses mine.

Your denial is s lie.

Perhaps you might be able to explain this:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

The correct answer will go far into verifying the previous post.....this:

"Obama is still a traitor......"

Well.....a traitor to America, and western civilization.
Loyalty, of course, to some other entity.

Obama is making it clear that legal Hispanic voters must speak for those who cannot vote
Because American citizens owe it to lawbreaking Mexican citizens to give them a say in the American government.

I wonder what JFK would say to that clearly treasonous statement?

A judge ruled Trump's Voter Fraud commission had to share info with its members (Its own fucking members, fer chrissake!) - which it had refused to do. Ten days later, Trump dissolved the Commission (because it had no fucking info to share).

Federal judge orders voter fraud panel to give Dunlap documents

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud

Now, he tells Trumpkins "millions and millions" of illegals voted and his "fans" lap it up.

Tell the truth, Trumpkins. Doesn't that embarrass you?

Let's check.

1. How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

7. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

8. "WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

9. "Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

10. "More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses"
More than 1 million undocumented immigrants have received driver's licenses, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday.

Assembly Bill 60, authored by then-Assemblyman Luis Alejo in 2013, required California DMV offices to issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants as long as they can prove their identity and residence within the state. The law has led to 1,001,000 undocumented immigrants receiving licenses as of March 31 ...."
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

Will Hussein Obama return in to tell 'em all to go out and vote, as he did in 2016????

You betcha'!!!!!

Did that hurt?

Excellent.

There's really no evidence of illegals voting. Maybe one or two really stupid ones with their stupidity being on the level of the op, yes. But in reality, these people like to stay in the shadows, and for good reason. If there were any evidence, then someone would post a valid link or two. I haven't seen one yet.

I never lie.

Parentheses mine.

Your denial is s lie.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:

CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

Nice try liar. Citing liar Cavuto who a ran cut up
Version for his commentary doesn't cut it with me.

My posts are based upon the link you provided in the same post that you claimed you were providing uncut snippets of the total transcript.

That was a lie on top of the huge set of lies you are spreading about what Obama said to Gina, a US born citizen having the right to vote giving voice to those whom Obama said in the interview, 'legally cannot".

Cavuto left that part out too just like Stuart Varney did in his earlier fake Fox Fake News version.

You cant blame your lies on Fox News liars now.

You posted a link to the full transcript since then. But you cut that transcript entirely up in the body of your deceitful post,

You should avoid posting links to full transcripts when you need to cut the transcript up in order to lie about its contents.

Yeah, think. LOL
It is a fact, moron.
"

As I said, a brainless bimbo.

Calling me names repeatedly only shows that you have no rational comeback. Flummoxed you are. Flummoxed. LOL

There's really no evidence of illegals voting. Maybe one or two really stupid ones with their stupidity being on the level of the op, yes. But in reality, these people like to stay in the shadows, and for good reason. If there were any evidence, then someone would post a valid link or two. I haven't seen one yet.
None of them are in the shadows.

Many of them are literally working for Democrat campaign staff(which is that foreign interference in the election that you inbreds keep sheepishly complaining about btw)and a few of them will eventually be CEOs of American companies.

Forum List

Back