Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Of course illegals vote. The great Obama made sure they did.

PoliticalChic, post: 19678975,
Soooo....I've forced you to retract your lie that it was 'cut.'

Your posts contained only cut up versions of the transcript.

Now you are forced to deal with the full transcript in context with the truth. You cannot lie anymore.

But you were lying beforeX

No it didn't.

Those are the snake's exact words....in the exact order.....no cuts.

Why won't you answer this question: how many of the illegals that the Democrats invited in....to vote.....live here?

How many?

Nice try liar. Citing liar Cavuto who a ran cut up
Version for his commentary doesn't cut it with me.

My posts are based upon the link you provided in the same post that you claimed you were providing uncut snippets of the total transcript.

That was a lie on top of the huge set of lies you are spreading about what Obama said to Gina, a US born citizen having the right to vote giving voice to those whom Obama said in the interview, 'legally cannot".

Cavuto left that part out too just like Stuart Varney did in his earlier fake Fox Fake News version.

You cant blame your lies on Fox News liars now.

You posted a link to the full transcript since then. But you cut that transcript entirely up in the body of your deceitful post,

You should avoid posting links to full transcripts when you need to cut the transcript up in order to lie about its contents.

Here's the Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Nothing has been 'cut'....proving you a liar and Obama a traitor.
================================================

Nothing is cut now. But Obama is clearly not telling iliegal aliens to vote in order to have their own voices heard.

Are you renouncing all your previous lies with this disclosure that you finally recognize the reality and full context of what Obama said to Gina?

You are still a liar,

Good start.

Next:

Is this statement by the snake true?

"When you vote you're a citizen yourself."

He is talking to someone who is presumably an American citizen.

No he isn't.

She made clear she was speaking for illegals:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Nor do they contribute to our economy.....they are a net loss.

He was talking to her specifically when he said "when you vote you're a citizen yourself".

She is the one who is admitting illegals DO vote in your bolded statement.

Here's the Transcript:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school…

OBAMA: … who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

Nothing is cut now. But Obama is clearly not telling iliegal aliens to vote in order to have their own voices heard.

Are you renouncing all your previous lies with this disclosure that you finally recognize the reality and full context of what Obama said to Gina?

You are still a liar,

Good start.

Next:

No he isn't.

He was talking to her specifically when he said "when you vote you're a citizen yourself".

Right. And the great Obama confirmed it.

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.
Only deluded trump morons think it’s a real problem.

You know, like insane liars like you

There isn't any "RW propaganda", you brainwashed worthless bimbo.
"
Look up the voting laws in New York City for fucking Christ's sake. Illegals now vote for "local" elections in many blue states, and there is absolutely nothing stopping them from voting in "national" elections too.

And Democrats sure as fuck aren't going to deport illegals no matter how public they are(which is what Shootspeeders was pointing out to your dumb ass before when I replied to your ignorance).

Except they're not allowed to vote in state or federal elections. There are cities that have passed this law for voting in local elections, only.
Try to at least read down past the 4-5th paragraph instead of just headlines. Might learn something.
Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare
Once they come to the polls they will vote whenever there is an election. I never said they were "allowed" to vote in other elections besides local ones(which they have no actual right to vote in), but either way their local ballots aren't anymore of a disenfranchisement to people who actually live there than potential state or national ballots.

Democrats aren't going to do a damn thing to stop them. All you idiots can do is deflect and ignore what I said in the very posts you supposedly are responding to while I effortlessly dispatch all of your brainless media talking points.
How will they vote “ whenever there is an election” if their name does not show up on state or national rolls?

Should a non citizen be allowed to vote for school board in the district where their children go to school?
They will vote the same way they voted in local elections. It is same fucking voter rolls.

No, a non citizen should not be allowed to vote for school board

The non-citizen shouldn't be in the country, and they should be forced to take their children with them to avoid "splitting up the families".
They are not the same rolls
You are just making shit up

We have millions of legal non citizens in this country. I have an Irish couple that own a house on my street. They have legal visas to be here
They pay local taxes and send their kids to local schools
That Irish couple understand they are Irish citizens that will vote in Irish elections only.

They are not the same as someone who jumped the fence and gets to vote for the mayor of New York because of it.

Except they're not allowed to vote in state or federal elections. There are cities that have passed this law for voting in local elections, only.
Try to at least read down past the 4-5th paragraph instead of just headlines. Might learn something.
Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare
Once they come to the polls they will vote whenever there is an election. I never said they were "allowed" to vote in other elections besides local ones(which they have no actual right to vote in), but either way their local ballots aren't anymore of a disenfranchisement to people who actually live there than potential state or national ballots.

Democrats aren't going to do a damn thing to stop them. All you idiots can do is deflect and ignore what I said in the very posts you supposedly are responding to while I effortlessly dispatch all of your brainless media talking points.
How will they vote “ whenever there is an election” if their name does not show up on state or national rolls?

Should a non citizen be allowed to vote for school board in the district where their children go to school?
They will vote the same way they voted in local elections. It is same fucking voter rolls.

No, a non citizen should not be allowed to vote for school board

The non-citizen shouldn't be in the country, and they should be forced to take their children with them to avoid "splitting up the families".
They are not the same rolls
You are just making shit up

We have millions of legal non citizens in this country. I have an Irish couple that own a house on my street. They have legal visas to be here
They pay local taxes and send their kids to local schools
That Irish couple understand they are Irish citizens that will vote in Irish elections only.

They are not the same as someone who jumped the fence and gets to vote for the mayor of New York because of it.

:rofl:

only to uneducated white supremacist trash

keep blathering though.

California just admitted 1 million illegals were given drivers licenses and in California now you are automatically registered to vote when you get a license so yep I guarantee illegals are voting.

CA had ~8M votes in 2016...~5M of those by paper, absentee, permanent Vote by mail.

Only a signature on the outside of envelope is required......besides a mark by your choice.

You can register via internet. They batch register to work sites during voter drives in the fields or barrio. Ripe for fraud.

No one checks 5 million scribbled signature weathered during mail handling.

This is a few examples. Dont forget LW kook USPS caught tossing certain Zip Codes in trash.

Dems don't check. They want it as-is. They won't hand over voter rolls to check, as other states also refused for privacy concerns. So on and on it goes.

A judge ruled Trump's Voter Fraud commission had to share info with its members (Its own fucking members, fer chrissake!) - which it had refused to do. Ten days later, Trump dissolved the Commission (because it had no fucking info to share).

Federal judge orders voter fraud panel to give Dunlap documents

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud

Now, he tells Trumpkins "millions and millions" of illegals voted and his "fans" lap it up.

Tell the truth, Trumpkins. Doesn't that embarrass you?

Let's check.

1. How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

7. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

8. "WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

9. "Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

10. "More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses"
More than 1 million undocumented immigrants have received driver's licenses, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday.

Assembly Bill 60, authored by then-Assemblyman Luis Alejo in 2013, required California DMV offices to issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants as long as they can prove their identity and residence within the state. The law has led to 1,001,000 undocumented immigrants receiving licenses as of March 31 ...."
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

Will Hussein Obama return in to tell 'em all to go out and vote, as he did in 2016????

You betcha'!!!!!

Did that hurt?

Excellent.

Too embarrassed to admit Trump dissolved his own Voter Fraud Commission, but not too embarrassed to spam a bunch of stuff, much of it opinion, and some of which ignores words such as "eligible" and "Green Card".

You're not lacking opinions, you're lacking evidence. The most powerful man in America, and his minions, can't find evidence.

Soooo.....you're embarrassed that you couldn't dispute a single one of the documented items I posted?

Excellent.

None of those were evidence of voting by illegal immigrants, so why would I bother? Imagine how excited you would be if you had evidence. It's a shame Trump's dissolved Commission couldn't find any.

1. How's this....LA Times:

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

2. "It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

3. California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

4. "... there is evidence that both foreign nationals who are lawfully present in the United States and illegal aliens have voted in recent elections. During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. 2 And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.3

Several past elections – for the presidency and other offices – have been extremely close. Accordingly, ballots cast by noncitizen voters have the potential to improperly alter the outcome of elections. Consider how close the 2000 presidential election was.
Could the outcome have been affected by noncitizen voting? The answer is yes."
Noncitizens, Voting Violations and U.S. Elections

5. "Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration."

Noncitizen illegal vote number higher than estimated

6. "Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

“It has come to our attention that when offering voter registration opportunities to customers, DMV’s employees offer voter registration materials to DMV customers whom they know to be non-citizens based upon their presentation of a Green Card for identification purposes,” Cegavske wrote."

7. "Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration
… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

“More specifically, it is our understanding that some DMV employees have been instructed to accept registration materials from all customers, including those who present a Green Card for identification purposes…"
Nevada Sec. State: DMV Instructed Employees To Register Non-Citizens To Vote

8. "WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool’s Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver’s licenses.

The state has long provided driver’s licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver’s license will be automatically entitled to vote.

...under a program dubbed the California New Motor Voter Act. Signed into law in October 2015, the new statute requires the DMV to forward records for all eligible applicants to the Secretary of State’s Office for registration unless those applicants elect not to register to vote."
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically"
Major state to register illegal aliens to vote – automatically

9. "Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote
Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers. "
Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

10. "More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses"
More than 1 million undocumented immigrants have received driver's licenses, the California Department of Motor Vehicles announced Wednesday.

Assembly Bill 60, authored by then-Assemblyman Luis Alejo in 2013, required California DMV offices to issue driver's licenses to undocumented immigrants as long as they can prove their identity and residence within the state. The law has led to 1,001,000 undocumented immigrants receiving licenses as of March 31 ...."
More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

Next......how many illegals currently reside in the nation????
Stupid is, as stupid does...

How MANY TIMES does this have to be explained to you before YOU stop LYING? Huh, miss smarty pants?

Undocumented immigrants are NOT automatically registered to vote, PERIOD.

They go through a completely different process to obtain a driver's license which BLOCKS them from ever being registered to vote.

Share The Facts
Dangerous.com
Website
false.png
factcheckdotorg_logo.png

California will "automatically register illegal immigrants to vote.”
Dangerous.com – Monday, January 22, 2018

As the April implementation of the state’s New Motor Voter Program nears, a number of online stories have distorted the facts — including the one on dangerous.com, which is owned and operated by conservative commentator Milo Yiannopoulos’ media company, MILO Inc.

Topped with its erroneous headline, the story makes a series of statements that conflate the motor-voter and AB 60 license programs. For example, the article cites the fact that nearly 1 million people have received AB 60 licenses — a figure that is accurate, a California DMV spokeswoman confirmed to us. The story then says: “The California Department of Motor Vehicles now will be required by law to forward the records of all licensed drivers to California Secretary of State Alex Padilla’s office to be automatically registered to vote unless a driver purposefully opts out at the DMV.”

But that’s not how the process works for non-citizens.

All applicants for AB 60 licenses are required to visit a DMV office, or DMV Driver License Processing Center, and pass certain tests in order to complete the initial application — a process that does not allow them to register to vote.

“Undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring,” Jessica Gonzalez, the California DMV spokeswoman, told us in an email. “One example is the technician is unable to enter information that would allow the undocumented customer to register. It is automatically greyed out and cannot be bypassed.”

Gonzalez added that holders of AB 60 licenses soon will be able to be renew online and by mail, but she said neither option would include voter registration capabilities or information.

With his DACA and DAPA programs Obozo gave millions of these criminal invaders a certificate telling them they can live and work here even though the LAW SAYS THEY CAN DO NEITHER!!! And yet democrats tell us they were strict about enforcing the laws against illegals voting. HAHAHAHA

Obama ENCOURAGED the illegals to vote both 2012 and 16 and they did by the millions. It's extremely important to an illegal that the open borders and welfare party be in power. They undoubtedly vote at a higher rate than citizens do.

You got a CREDIBLE link to show that?

Yeah...something other than an orange clown standing in front of a adoring crowd saying that. No...you got nothing....

PoliticalChic, post: 19678975,

Your posts contained only cut up versions of the transcript.

Now you are forced to deal with the full transcript in context with the truth. You cannot lie anymore.

But you were lying beforeX
Forgive her
It is the silly game she plays day after day

It is her only pleasure in life

PoliticalChic, post: 19679041

You are lying.

She said clearly and you cited it:

"so if I vote"'

She did not say "so if they vote"

I can't believe you are too stupid to understand the difference between "I" and "they" so I must conclude you are trying to lie your way out of all your lies.

And besides Obama clarified that she meant "herself" not "them" when he said

PoliticalChic, post: 19678862
first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

Obama said clearly that when Gina voted (she referred to herself as "I" in the question)
You are a citizen yourself. Telling her, that being a citizen herself she did not have to fear the government coming down against people she knows, perhaps related to, as a consequence of her legal voting.

Only sick pathetic liars would convince themselves that Obama was telling 'them' illegal aliens to break more laws and that he was not speaking to Gina herself / as he clearly qualified his answer.

Here's the Transcript:

You are still a liar,

Good start.

Next:

No he isn't.

Wrong.

Only deluded trump morons think it’s a real problem.

You know, like insane liars like you

Soooo.....you're still supporting and making excuses for the anti-Semitic party?

Does anyone seriously believe illegals do NOT vote in america!!???

Inasmuch as all the people noted below have asserted that there is no material incidence of voter fraud, I think that if unauthorized individuals vote, it's not worth ushering to the front of the line, as it were, the fact that on rarefied occasions an unauthorized person here and there does cast a vote that shouldn't count.
  1. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, in response to Trump’s tweet, tweeted: “We conducted a review 4 years ago in Ohio & already have a statewide review of 2016 election underway. Easy to vote, hard to cheat #Ohio
  2. Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Louisiana did not have any widespread irregularities or allegations of fraud during the 2016 Presidential Election Cycle.”
  3. California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, a Democrat, released a series of tweets condemning Trump’s fraud allegations:
    • Jan 23: “Trump continues to falsely allege millions of fraudulent votes. Still no proof. Not an #alternativefact, just a #lie. #DefendDemocracy”
    • Jan 24: “#Trump is dangerously attacking the legitimacy of free and fair elections and taking a jackhammer to the foundation of our democracy.”
    • Jan 25: “@RealDonaldTrump should investigate Russian interference in our elections, not fake claims of voter fraud intended to suppress voting rights”
  4. New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver, a Democrat, said that the “allegations are simply not true” and that she was “extremely concerned that President Trump is pushing these voter fraud lies to justify future efforts making it harder to vote.”
  5. Dean Logan, the Los Angeles County voter registrar, when asked about non-citizens trying to vote, said: “I’ve never seen any incident of that… there are severe penalties. It’s a felony.”
  6. Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams, a Republican, in a statement, said: “Voter fraud is rare…”
  7. Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said: “We don’t have [voter fraud]... We think we do it right.”
  8. Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, said: “There is no evidence of voters illegally casting ballots at the most recent election in Nevada...”
  9. Rhode Island Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea, a Democrat, said: “It is outrageous that the President continues to make unsubstantiated claims about alleged widespread voter fraud.”
  10. Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman, a Republican, said: “…as I stated when [Trump] raised this issue last fall, I am confident the election system in Washington state is secure and prevents illegal voting.”
  11. Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson, a Republican, wrote in a letter to Trump: “I'm pleased to report that in Oregon we have reviewed the processes and we are confident that voter fraud in last November's election did not occur in Oregon.” He also encouraged Trump to “return full authority over elections to the states.”
  12. Former West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant, a Democrat, tweeted: “there has been no evidence of millions of illegal votes.”
  13. Connecticut Secretary of State Denise Merrill, a Democrat, said: “To claim, without a shred of evidence, that millions of ‘illegal votes’ were cast does nothing but undermine people’s confidence in democracy...”
  14. Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, a Democrat, called Trump’s claim “a lie” and said “there is absolutely no reason” to think that fraud occurred in the most recent election.
  15. Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democrat, described voter fraud as “part of a national script” Republicans use to “make it harder for people to vote.”
  16. Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican, said: “I know of no widespread voter fraud...”
  17. Vermont Secretary of State Jim Condos, a Democrat, in a statement: “...unsubstantiated voter fraud claims undermine our democracy and disparage the hundreds of thousands of hard-working election officials across our great nation.”
  18. Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Democrat, said: “President Trump’s assertion that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election is completely unsubstantiated...”
  19. Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon, a Democrat, called the claims “false and irresponsible” and expressed concern that the comments “could have the dangerous effect of undermining confidence in the electoral system.”
  20. Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan, a Republican, said her office “can say with… confidence that we didn’t have widespread voter fraud in Arizona.”
  21. Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin, a Democrat, said that the allegations were “outrageous lies.”
  22. Meredith Beatrice, a spokeswoman for Florida’s Secretary of State, said: “[We are] not aware of documented findings of illegal immigrants or non-citizens voting in Florida during the 2016 General Election. We have several safeguards in place to prevent elections fraud.”
  23. Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, in an email: “We have no evidence at all of voter fraud. There is no evidence that undocumented immigrants voted in November.”
  24. Nikki Charlson, Maryland State Board of Elections Deputy Administrator, said: “In Maryland we have had no coordinated effort to impact the outcome of the election...”
  25. Erv Switzer, Chairman of the Saint Louis Board of Elections Commissioners, said: “We had absolutely no indication there were any fraudulent votes cast on November 8th and no indication of any fraudulent votes cast in any general election for a number of years.”
  26. David Dove, chief of staff to Georgia’s Secretary of State, said: “We haven’t had illegal votes in Georgia...”
  27. New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman wrote in a letter to Congress: “We did not receive a single substantiated claim of voter fraud… The lack of such complaints made directly to my office, as well as the absence of referrals from other agencies, leads me to conclude that voter fraud — the act of an ineligible individual casting a vote in an election—is a non-issue, at least in New York State.”
  28. The National Association of Secretaries of State, in a press release, stated: “We are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump… In the lead up to the November 2016 election, secretaries of state expressed their confidence in the systemic integrity of our election process as a bipartisan group, and they stand behind that statement today.”
  29. Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI), in response to Trump’s claims that millions of individuals illegally voted, said: “I’ve seen no evidence to that effect. I’ve made that very, very clear...
  30. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said: “… I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it… As a matter of fact, I’d like you do more than stop saying it, I’d like you to come forward and say, ‘Having looked at it, I am confident the election was fair and accurate and people who voted voted legally.’ Cause if he doesn’t do that, this is going to undermine his ability to govern this country.” He added: “I would urge the president to knock this off; this is the greatest democracy on earth, we’re the leader of the free world, and people are going to start doubting you as a person if you keep making accusations against our electoral system without justification...”
  31. Senator Jeff Flake (R-AZ), in response to Trump’s claims, said: “That doesn't do anybody any good. That doesn't help him. That doesn't help any of us...”
  32. Congressman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said: “I don't see the evidence [of election fraud].”
  33. Senator John McCain (R-AZ) said: “There's no evidence of [voter fraud] and I think that those who allege that have to come up with some substantiation of the claim...”
  34. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, a Republican, said: “I have no evidence whatsoever, and I don't know that anyone does, that there were that many illegal people who voted…”
  35. Senator John Thune (R-SD), on the topic of voter fraud, said: “I haven't seen evidence to that effect.”
  36. Congressman Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Trump’s claim of mass voter fraud “undermines the idea of an election.”
  37. President of the New Hampshire Senate Chuck Morse, a Republican, said: “I have been assured by the secretary of state that our elections are good and clean.”
  38. Deputy House Majority Whip Tom Cole (R-OK), former Oklahoma Secretary of State, said: “[Voter fraud] doesn't occur on a scale vast enough to change the outcome of the presidential election. So this system broadly renders the opinion of the American people. It's done so consistently for literally hundreds of years — I think it will do it again in three weeks...”
  39. Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA), in a debate, said: “Our elections may not always be completely perfect, but they are legitimate, they have integrity and everyone needs to respect the outcome.”
  40. Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE), in a statement after the third presidential debate, said: “Talking about rigged elections with zero evidence is dangerous because it erodes trust without justification and kindles cynicism that undermines self-government.”
  41. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) office released a statement in October saying he is “confident” the election will be carried out fairly.
  42. Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, said the election system is “actually more secure than it’s ever been in our nation’s history.”
(Source)

Thank you for posting that factual basis that there was NO WIDESPREAD VOTING FRAUD.

But trump's cult members will always believe what comes out of the Dear Leader's .mouth.

Forum List

Back