Does anyone still like Chris Christie?

He would have made a great "Norm" on Cheers.
A president....not so much

I heard some jackass being interviewed on the radio and thought it was just another Democrat shill. Then I found out it was Chris Christie. What is he doing, trying out for a spot on MSNBC? Why are these RINOs even pretending they are serious candidates?
1000 times better than the un-American Cheeto shitbag, but I guess that IS setting the bar really low

I heard some jackass being interviewed on the radio and thought it was just another Democrat shill. Then I found out it was Chris Christie. What is he doing, trying out for a spot on MSNBC? Why are these RINOs even pretending they are serious candidates?

What was he saying that made you think that he was a RINO (Retard in Name Only)?

Did he tell you that your Orange Jesus lost the election, and you precious snowflakes can’t accept it?

Isn't he polling near ZERO?

Christie knows how to push Trump’s buttons and is in the race to do just that
He didn't do much the last time. I remember Trump RUSHING them all

NASHUA, N.H. (AP) — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination for president “without an ounce of regret” on Wednesday, a day after his disappointing sixth-place finish in New Hampshire’s primary

He didn't do much the last time

he helped by playing dark brandon in mock debates with donny, so he could win when it was time for the real ones.

:heehee:

dylan fail.gif

he still made it to the 1st debate. it's still questionable whether donny has the cheeto balls to show up; but the jury is still out on that <---- see what i did there?

You people actually think the debates matter. That's funny.....and sad.

Forum List

Back