Does anyone still like Chris Christie?

Christie knows how to push Trump’s buttons and is in the race to do just that

So you don't think that Christie is in the race to win- but just as "revenge" for supposed slights against him by President Trump?

I tend to agree with that as well. Christie wouldn't stand a chance of a snowball in hades in a general election. And knows it.

I heard some jackass being interviewed on the radio and thought it was just another Democrat shill. Then I found out it was Chris Christie. What is he doing, trying out for a spot on MSNBC? Why are these RINOs even pretending they are serious candidates?

No, never liked him.

soros (12).jpg

I heard some jackass being interviewed on the radio and thought it was just another Democrat shill. Then I found out it was Chris Christie. What is he doing, trying out for a spot on MSNBC? Why are these RINOs even pretending they are serious candidates?
Old fat ass is trying to endear himself to democrats while pissing off republican voters.

they do. if anything it shows insight into personalities, & just how low one can go AND history shows the accuracy of comments made.

yer opinion is just that for me.
No they don't matter because not everyone running gets invited

His campaign slogan: “8 Scoops”

IMG_4094.jpeg

Did anyone like him before.

He's always been a silly dope.

Is there a specific procedure for Presidents to declassify their papers? If so, what is it?

:desk:

Yes, the president can declassify documents, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow​

Former President Trump claimed documents found at Mar-a-Lago were “all declassified.” We explain why sitting presidents can declassify documents and how it works.

Though there aren’t specific protocols that the president must follow to declassify a document, federal courts have ruled that they will “refuse to recognize what they consider to be an inference of declassification,” McClanahan said. *

The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

If a document is declassified, that doesn’t automatically mean it can be shared widely, either. For example, nuclear information – which is generally classified – is also protected by the federal Atomic Energy Act of 1954, McClanahan explained.

The Washington Post reported the FBI searched Mar-a-Lago for “nuclear documents,” among other classified information.
“Because [nuclear information] has this dual protection, even if you declassify a nuclear document, you cannot disseminate it because it’s still what’s called Restricted Data,” McClanahan said.
“So to the extent that he [Trump] had any nuclear information in there, declassification would not help him in the slightest, because he would still be disseminating restricted data or moving Restricted Data,” he added.

Yes, the president can declassify documents, but there isn’t a set protocol they have to follow

yer welcome.

true dat - but the ones showcased tend to reveal much about themselves, which helps.
All these same corrupt pols have been running for one thing or another for decades now.

Everyone already knows what these people are lie.

Chris Christie is not a RINO. He's just a registered Democrat bafoon.

Forum List

Back