Does Anyone Watch NCIS?

My favorite TV fiction show.

Season ending cliff hangers do kind of irk me. Now I need to know if any of the recurring characters are being written off.

I read that Ziva's character is good for at least another season at $120,000.00/episode, though, for Chilean actress Coté de Pablo, that hottie.

What the heck just happened? Did they kill Ducky?

SHUT UP YOU DUMB TWAT!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?????? I haven't seen the finale yet it's on in two hours!!

Are you trying to ruin it for me????????

My favorite TV fiction show.

Season ending cliff hangers do kind of irk me. Now I need to know if any of the recurring characters are being written off.

I read that Ziva's character is good for at least another season at $120,000.00/episode, though, for Chilean actress Coté de Pablo, that hottie.

i love NCIS. but if they kill off duckie, i'm going to definitely have to reassess.

lol re Ziva. she is cute.

SHUT UP YOU DUMB TWAT!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?????? I haven't seen the finale yet it's on in two hours!!

Are you trying to ruin it for me????????

excuse me???

a) it was a question, not a statement.

b) don't read the thread. *shrug*

You can't wait two hours and 12 minutes to discuss this?

i'll be asleep. :razz:

truth? i didn't think about time zones.

More truth? I'm just playin wit ya Miss Jillian.

:lol:

i figured. ;)

i knew you wouldn't generally call me a "dumb twat" and tell me to shut up. :razz:

Not with half of 2803 rep points hanging over my head..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sword-of-damocles.jpg

McCallum renewed his contract on May 2nd, so I'm betting the answer to your question is "No."

Just watched the first half hour...I'm guessing it's gonna be Jaime Lee Curtis... The wack guy has sights on her brat son.

The tension is GRIPPING!

The only TV shows I watch that are still running are Fringe, House, Who You Think You Are?, Undercover Boss and those Gorden Ramsay shows...

Usually I just watch them on Hulu.

I like other shows such as; Psych, Monk, Law & Order, Cold Case, Sliders, Seinfeld etc.. I suppose my family has been getting me into Battlestar Galactica - I only watch that because of Starbuck hahaha - I think that chick is pretty hot haha..

Forum List

Back