🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does AOC know $15 minimum wage in states like Mississippi will put people out of work?

It doesn't matter. If people in MS are thrown out of work due to the minimum wage being too high, AOC will make sure they get to live in Luxury Public Housing Condos!

Yeah they ain't gonna pay those illegals fifteen an hour when they can pay them less than eight now them capitalist must live in big mansions and fly jet planes.
Keeping wages low and cost of living high is how the robber barons make their living.

As the economy gets better, wages go up......as we are now seeing...... putting people out of work because of left wing policies is the way left wingers get rich and accumulate power......making people poor is the bread and butter of left wing democrats.
The rich are not playing politics they influence politics to keep wages low by hiring the illegals and the visa workers...Corporations donate to both sides of the political isle to get what they want. Your stupid partisan dichotomy plays right into their hands because they can exploit the masses with issues made to split us apart.
Apple is a trillion dollar company someone had to work for very low wages to make that happen. When will you people stop supporting these companies that exploit workers in poor nations and leave US citizens with less jobs?
There should be no mansions or billionaires while the majority suffer without.
Glad to know you like Trump.
Actually I dislike him but not as much as Hillary...
Your political platforms are the same.
I usually vote against any incumbent but in a situation like Trump and Hillary she lost through no fault of Trump..

Show me those express powers, money wasting right wingers.
Why do you hate Black People and want to kill them in Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers, and then undercut the ones that escape your attempted murders and undercut the rest of American Minorities and the poor's chances for Upward Mobility by dumping Cheap Mexican Slave Labor on the Labor Market?
giphy.gif

You forgot to prove that he actually does that in society from his keyboard...Since the GOP advocated for a toothless E-verify you should think about who actually does do what you claim...Try rich people-derpa...
Why do you hate Black People and want to Exterminate them at Planned Parenthood, Flood their communities with Mexican Heroin, Crack, and Meth, and then undercut their jobs by Importing Latino Slave Labor?

Why do you hate Black Babies?
^^Spamulicious.^^

Why do you support and advocate The Replacement and Extermination of The Black Race?

It doesn't matter. If people in MS are thrown out of work due to the minimum wage being too high, AOC will make sure they get to live in Luxury Public Housing Condos!
What is the christian right's response to the rise of robber barons and unenlightened govt?

Show me those express powers, money wasting right wingers.
Why do you hate Black People and want to kill them in Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers, and then undercut the ones that escape your attempted murders and undercut the rest of American Minorities and the poor's chances for Upward Mobility by dumping Cheap Mexican Slave Labor on the Labor Market?
giphy.gif

You forgot to prove that he actually does that in society from his keyboard...Since the GOP advocated for a toothless E-verify you should think about who actually does do what you claim...Try rich people-derpa...
Why do you hate Black People and want to Exterminate them at Planned Parenthood, Flood their communities with Mexican Heroin, Crack, and Meth, and then undercut their jobs by Importing Latino Slave Labor?

^^Spamulicious.^^

Why do you support and advocate The Replacement and Extermination of The Black Race?
^^more spam^^

giphy.gif

^^Spamulicious.^^

^^more spam^^
I asked you several questions about this, and you refuse to answer.

Why do you support the importation of Cheap Latino Slave Labor to undercut Black American's opportunities for jobs and upward mobility?

Why do you support the Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers?

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.

What is the christian right's response to the rise of robber barons and unenlightened govt?
According to you, it's kill more black babies at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers, and replace The Black Race with Cheap Imported Latino Slave Labor.

That is The Democrat Party's Platform and Yours.

Care to explain that?

giphy.gif

^^Spamulicious.^^

^^more spam^^

Why do you support the importation of Cheap Latino Slave Labor to undercut Black American's opportunities for jobs and upward mobility?

Why do you support the Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.
I have never supported open borders like the corporate wealthy do in this country.
There is no black genocide in this nation there was a genocide of Native Americans but you assmunchers don't want to use a real genocide to play partisan political point scoring.

Oh and one more thing..
You are off topic...

According to you, it's kill more black babies at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers, and replace The Black Race with Cheap Imported Latino Slave Labor.

Care to explain that?
Care to show where I have ever said as such? I bet you can't...But you sure like to lie anyhow must be that Godly fear of sinning you guys are always extolling as a virtue.

^^Spamulicious.^^

^^more spam^^

Why do you support the Genocide of The Black Race through Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.
I have never supported open borders like the corporate wealthy do in this country.
There is no black genocide in this nation there was a genocide of Native Americans but you assmunchers don't want to use a real genocide to play partisan political point scoring.
So you are denying The Black Holocaust You and Your DemNazi Party Perpetrated upon The Black Race?

50 Million Dead Babies, and THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!

You also were responsible for Native American Genocide through The Trail of Tears, Your DemNazi Party voted on and had placed in to law.

The Very Symbol of your Oppression, The Democrat Logo and Jackass is the very Mule that Andrew Jackson Hung Runaway Slaves and American Indians from.

And now, not only are your trying to kill off The Black Race through abortion and importation of Mexican Heroin, Meth, and Crack, and creating Broken one parent homes, you want to replace the people who have survived your war on them with Cheap Latino Slave Labor so they can never escape The Hell Hole Leftist Plantations You Built for them.

That is you and your party's stance on Black American Citizens and the War you have waged against them for 250 years!

Take a Good Hard Look at the image of 250 years of Institutional Racism below!

921-NB-Democratic-Donkey__89123.1497284189.jpg

^^Spamulicious.^^

^^more spam^^

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.
So you are denying The Black Holocaust You and Your DemNazi Party Perpetrated upon The Black Race?
You also were responsible for Native American Genocide through The Trail of Tears, Your DemNazi Party voted on and had placed in to law.

And now, not only are your trying to kill off The Black Race through abortion and importation of Mexican Heroin, Meth, and Crack, and creating Broken one parent homes, you want to replace the people who have survived your war on them with Cheap Latino Slave Labor so they can never escape The Hell Hole Leftist Plantations You Built for them.

That is you and your party's stance on Black American Citizens and the War you have waged against them for 250 years!
You seem to have a problem with cognitive dissonance...I have no party and have not since Reagan stabbed us in the back. I have killed no one you freak of sanctmonious dogshit. I am not responsible for what your leaders you voted for have done in office...You have a mental disease Buddy you should see a shrink ASAP.

Care to explain that?
Care to show where I have ever said as such? I bet you can't...But you sure like to lie anyhow must be that Godly fear of sinning you guys are always extolling as a virtue.
Are you a Democrat?

I rest my case

GUILTY!

^^more spam^^

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.

You seem to have a problem with cognitive dissonance...I have no party and have not since Reagan stabbed us in the back. I have killed no one you freak of sanctmonious dogshit. I am not responsible for what your leaders you voted for have done in office...You have a mental disease Buddy you should see a shrink ASAP.

And you should seek God and ask Him to forgive you for supporting the oppression and enslavement of Black Americans by The Democrat Party.

^^more spam^^

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.

And you should seek God and ask Him to forgive you for supporting the oppression and enslavement of Black Americans by The Democrat Party.
Mental masturbation^^ Dems were not the only ones that were slave holders and that was a long time ago. Are you that old?

It may not be reasonable for everyone but it is hard not to hope for those to get at least 15 dollars

Amazon and Disney has minimum wage to 15 dollars

If McDonald's can afford to give its shareholders $7.7 billion, it can afford to pay all its workers $15 an hour."

Hard to argue that point

According to one study, U.S. taxpayers are subsidizing the low pay at McDonald's to the tune of $1.2 billion a year.

hard to argue that point

In-And-Out starts at 13 dollars

people

Target says that it will go to 13 dollars
Costco 14 dollars
Walmart and CVS 11 dollars

People need the money and it will allow them to give their kids more opportunities to succeed if they can manage their money

If the lower wage states do not keep up with the high end states then so be it.
There are consequences as young people will leave

But then again older people who have had some success and ready to move on will move back

Two simple questions.

Waiting for your answer.

Mental masturbation^^ Dems were not the only ones that were slave holders and that was a long time ago. Are you that old?

Of course Dems were not the only slave holders!

One of the most vexing questions in African-American history is whether free African Americans themselves owned slaves.
The short answer to this question, as you might suspect, is yes, of course;
some free black people in this country bought and sold other black people, and did so at least since 1654,
continuing to do so right through the Civil War.
https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

It may not be reasonable for everyone but it is hard not to hope for those to get at least 15 dollars

If McDonald's can afford to give its shareholders $7.7 billion, it can afford to pay all its workers $15 an hour."

Hard to argue that point

According to one study, U.S. taxpayers are subsidizing the low pay at McDonald's to the tune of $1.2 billion a year.

hard to argue that point

people

Costco 14 dollars

People need the money and it will allow them to give their kids more opportunities to succeed if they can manage their money

But then again older people who have had some success and ready to move on will move back

The problem is Costco is NOT the same type of market as Target/Walmart.
Evidently you've never been into a Costco.

Hard to argue that point

hard to argue that point

people

Costco 14 dollars

It is not hard to argue that point.......they are not subsiziding anyone..... Those companies have jobs they want filled, the people voluntarily take those jobs at the wage advertised. The employer is not responsible for every facet of the lives of their employees...we had that once, it was called slavery, and the democrats loved it...

Of course Dems were not the only slave holders!

One of the most vexing questions in African-American history is whether free African Americans themselves owned slaves.
The short answer to this question, as you might suspect, is yes, of course;
some free black people in this country bought and sold other black people, and did so at least since 1654,
continuing to do so right through the Civil War.
https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

The very first legal slave owner in the United States was a Black man.....he had indentured servants and refused to release the Black indentured servant......a white farmer took him to court, because he wanted to hire the indentured, now slave, and the court ruled against him......making the first legal slave owner in this country a Black guy...

The first legally adjudicated slave owner...was a Black guy...

Anthony Johnson (colonist) - Wikipedia

In 1653, John Casor, a black indentured servant whose contract Johnson appeared to have bought in the early 1640s, approached Captain Goldsmith, claiming his indenture had expired seven years earlier and that he was being held illegally by Johnson. A neighbor, Robert Parker, intervened and persuaded Johnson to free Casor.

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling.[10] Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.[11]

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.[12][13][14][15][16]

Forum List

Back