Does Cecil the lion trump Planned Parenthood selling aborted tissue stories???

Keep that in mind the next time you open a Pepsi or fix yourself some Kraft Mac & Cheese.
This is actually sort of true. There isn't embryonic material in that can in your fridge, but embryonic material definitely was used to develop it. There's also foreskin in your lotion and human hair in your soy sauce.

Historians will judge this era and our generation harshly for allowing 55 million babies to be aborted, which now competes with the number of people who died in World War II.

And the devil will have his due. Every aborted baby means more souls that go to hell.

Historians will judge this era and our generation harshly for allowing 55 million babies to be aborted, which now competes with the number of people who died in World War II.

And the devil will have his due. Every aborted baby means more souls that go to hell.
And Santa has Elves..

Honestly I didn't want to post anything on this story bc it's ridiculous that it has captured the attention of the world. Absolutely ridiculous considering there are thousands child sex slaves for Isis... But if this guy baited and killed any other lion, we would have no fucking clue that this happened. But I saw this topic and thought, if Margaret Sanger had her fully documented, proven and admitted way (I want to emphasize that) Dr. Martin Luther King probably never been born. Have fun talking about your distractions people

Honestly I didn't want to post anything on this story bc it's ridiculous that it has captured the attention of the world. Absolutely ridiculous considering there are thousands child sex slaves for Isis... But if this guy baited and killed any other lion, we would have no fucking clue that this happened. But I saw this topic and thought, if Margaret Sanger had her fully documented, proven and admitted way (I want to emphasize that) Dr. Martin Luther King probably never been born. Have fun talking about your distractions people

This is not about Margaret Sanger. Yes, she was an evil bitch. But Planned Parenthood is not about genocide. In fact, abortion is only a small part of what PP does. But abortion is legal. The women went seeking an abortion. PP did not go out recruiting pregnant women. And once the abortion was performed, should they have thrown the fetus in the incinerator when lives could be saved with its organs and tissues?

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who saw birth control and abortion as a way of controlling the unwanted reproduction of the poor and minority people.

GROSSU Margaret Sanger racist eugenicist extraordinaire - Washington Times

In other words, she was in bed with the Nazis, and our government funds her work of keeping down poor and minority populations.

Liberals are completely ignorant about this issue. They are in denial.

This is not about Margaret Sanger. Yes, she was an evil bitch. But Planned Parenthood is not about genocide. In fact, abortion is only a small part of what PP does. But abortion is legal. The women went seeking an abortion. PP did not go out recruiting pregnant women. And once the abortion was performed, should they have thrown the fetus in the incinerator when lives could be saved with its organs and tissues?
You're right. They advise pregnant women who come to them for help to abort, refer women who come to them for mammograms to organizations that actually do provide them, and a few other things. They're site's still down for "maintenance" apparently though. It has been since they faked being hacked and had everything down except the donation process.

You will justify anything won't you. The Nazis pulled out gold fillings and gathered up money and belongings of their victims, so that nothing would go to waste. Perhaps you admire such efficiency?

Planned Parenthood was founded by Margaret Sanger, who saw birth control and abortion as a way of controlling the unwanted reproduction of the poor and minority people.

In other words, she was in bed with the Nazis, and our government funds her work of keeping down poor and minority populations.

Yeah yeah News flash for you. Margaret Sanger died in 1966. In 2009, abortions represented 3% of the services Planned Parenthood provided and only 10% of their patients had an abortion. So if they are all about genocide and racial cleansing, they are doing a lousy job of it.

Some Facts on Cecil the Lion Hunt

gunwatch.blogspot.com ^ | 7/30/2015 | Dean Weingarten
I found this on the popular site accuratereloading.com. It adds facts, texture and nuance to the emotion floating about out there. Remember that Zimbabwe is one of the most corrupt regimes in the world. From Zimbabwe Wildlife Conservation: We have been following these threads with great interest. we emphasize we are advocates of "sustainable utilization " as a conservation tool , some Basic facts that have been verified by several reliable and credible sources :- The operator / professional hunters in question had a valid TR2 form stamped by the Zimbabwe parks & wildlife authority. This form once stamped allows...

You will justify anything won't you. The Nazis pulled out gold fillings and gathered up money and belongings of their victims, so that nothing would go to waste. Perhaps you admire such efficiency?

Justify anything?? Until abortions stop there will be bodies of fetuses. And once the abortion is performed, there are two options. Either you throw the bodies in an incinerator or you allow them to be used to save lives. Which do you think is the best option?

Justify anything?? Until abortions stop there will be bodies of fetuses. And once the abortion is performed, there are two options. Either you throw the bodies in an incinerator or you allow them to be used to save lives. Which do you think is the best option?
Babby burgers?

Yeah yeah News flash for you. Margaret Sanger died in 1966. In 2009, abortions represented 3% of the services Planned Parenthood provided and only 10% of their patients had an abortion. So if they are all about genocide and racial cleansing, they are doing a lousy job of it.
Where did you get these numbers? From Planned Parenthood? Excuse me while I scoff with disdain at these outrageous lies.

Of course, if Mr and Mrs Hitler had easy access to family planning facilities perhaps there wouldn't have been any Nazis.
It makes you wonder how many potential megalomaniacal despots have been prevented by Planned Parenthood.

Where did you get these numbers? From Planned Parenthood? Excuse me while I scoff with disdain at these outrageous lies.

Planned Parenthood

FactCheck.org is not exactly a neutral source. You should probably find a source that is not so one-sided.

maybe you should find info anywhere in the universe which proves them wrong and post it here to set them straight.

So much better if they are killed after birth?

Forum List

Back