Does Elon understand Liberals buy Teslas?

JimH52 pdont you find it funny that Daily Kos a far left wing spin site composes it’s article and inserts Twitter tweets to prove it’s point?

I also notice that I still see the left on this board using Twitter quotes just as much as always, it it is dying, why do we see Tw quoted all the time?

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see Tesla weakened..

Interesting.

Musk bought Twitter on October 27th, 2022. On that date, Tesla, a NASDAQ Composite stock, closed at 225.09. NASDAQ Composite was at 10,792.67.

As of yesterday, while the NASDAQ Composite closed UP 4.3% since then at 11,256.81, Tesla is DOWN 28.5% since then at 160.95.

Interesting.

Musk bought Twitter on October 27th, 2022. On that date, Tesla, a NASDAQ Composite stock, closed at 225.09. NASDAQ Composite was at 10,792.67.

As of yesterday, while the NASDAQ Composite closed UP 4.3% since then at 11,256.81, Tesla is DOWN 28.5% since then at 160.95.
Oh my!!! He could end up the second richest man in the world.

Still not looking good at the moment for Tesla. Or for Twitter. He's delisted the stock, refusing to pay rent, refusing to pay vendors, and now considering not giving severance to laid off employees. The class action suits will be lining up.
Good. He can afford the best attorneys. You guys planning on persecuting him like Trump?

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see Tesla weakened..

He probably cares more about China than anything else, where he makes a lot of money and the future, if he can stay, is bright. Though, usually what happens is once they have a home grown competitor that's close to their standard, they then put pressure on them and kick 'em out.

Forum List

Back