Does Elon understand Liberals buy Teslas?

Yes this is definitely impacting Tesla.

MeanwhileTwitter has quit paying its leases and vendors, which is usually indicative of bankrupty shortly.
Oh I dont know. Since he dumped all those worthless lazy ilk Dimmers he has lots of money to pay the bills.

Liberals used to use Twitter as well. I don't know what he thinks he's doing, but he's going to discover the consequences real soon now. Being a white guy, it won't be as soon as Kanye discovered them, but they're coming along. Twitter will fold from his astounding mismanagement and then Tesla will fold, particularly when he gets some serious competition from the major auto manufacturers. Maybe he thinks Trump and DeSantis have picked on the best business model. I'm curious to see how DeSantis' anti-vax position works in a general election after he destroys Trump in the primaries (if he's not already dropped out cause he's in jail)

miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

He is killing the Tesla brand. Conservatives are still hugging fossil fuels. They are not going to invest in or buy Tesla.

He is killing the Tesla brand. Conservatives are still hugging fossil fuels. They are not going to invest in or buy Tesla.
Poor little Dimmer. Your idol came over to the good guys now all you have left to worship is Poopeypants.

Yes, bad ass

Please do buy one. If you need financial help, we could start a GoFundMe page for you right here.

For your own safety and the safety of others, please try to keep both hands on the wheel while you're driving, if you know what I mean. And definitely don't get too distracted thinking about your love of Musk.

Please do buy one. If you need financial help, we could start a GoFundMe page for you right here.

For your own safety and the safety of others, please try to keep both hands on the wheel while you're driving, if you know what I mean. And definitely don't get too distracted thinking about your love of Musk.

Thanks, I’ll see what I can do.

Hmmmm, good point. I wonder if the richest man on the planet actually knows what he is doing.....

Isn't it charming how they think that they know more about EVERYTHING than the people who are actually out there getting obscenely wealthy?

That kind of entertainment is why I like hanging out here.

Hmmmm, good point. I wonder if the richest man on the planet actually knows what he is doing.....
No longer actually. Now answer the question. Do you believe stiffing their vendors, leaseholders, and their severance payment obligations is a good idea for the health of the company?

No longer actually. Now answer the question. Do you believe stiffing their vendors, leaseholders, and their severance payment obligations is a good idea for the health of the company?
Well I believe he knows what he is doing, you don't?
Oh yeah, of course not, you are a DIm. And yes, Elon is 4 billion behind number 1 now.

Well I believe he knows what he is doing, you don't?
Oh yeah, of course not, you are a DIm. And yes, Elon is 4 billion behind number 1 now.
So you believe stiffing their vendors, leaseholders, and their severance payment obligations is a good idea for the health of the company?

So you believe stiffing their vendors, leaseholders, and their severance payment obligations is a good idea for the health of the company?
I believe Musk has this process well thought out and also has a plan. Does that bother you? I couldn't care any less possibly about Twitter, it seems to really be upsetting you.

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see Tesla weakened..
I see lots of Teslas in New York City, Austin, and Seattle. I don’t see many of them in Alabama, or the Florida Panhandle or mid-Pennsylvania or Idaho, or anywhere else that’s mostly conservative.

This guy sure gets around

What is he, an interstate bus driver?

Does it bother me? No. Its an indciation of a company in financial difficulty.
We are both posting, so you must have some interest.

Forum List

Back