Does Elon understand Liberals buy Teslas?

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see Tesla weakened..
Cool! Do traitor scum like you buy them too?

Wow, your extreme desperation is palpable. Comprehension is not your strength, is it?

NO ONE said 71% of Democrats would have changed their vote, NO ONE.

As you know, the polls did show:

• Mar 17, 2022

FLASHBACK: 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if Hunter Biden laptop story was not suppressed by media, big tech

Since we know that comprehension is not your strong suit, allow me to point out that this headline says BIDEN VOTERS. It does not say, Democrats. That would mean ALL voters, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.

The headline also does not say WHO they would have switched their vote to, Republican, Independent, themselves.

It would have changed the winner. That angers the bejabbers out of you. Oh well.

LOL

No one said that??

YOU posted a link to this where they said exactly that...

Screenshot_20221214_133734_Samsung Internet.jpg

You're out of your fucking mind, con; denying what YOU post because it's ludicrous.

Again, tell me how 32% of Republicans would have changed their vote for Trump to someone else when only 6% of Republicans didn't vote for Trump in 2020.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Which, and I'm sure you'll agree, demonstrates the tremendous character of Elon Musk. Few folks are willing to put their money where their mouth is today. Elon Musk, along with every other honest American, sees the heavy hand of the far left on the scale and set out to do something.

I understand your fear and apprehension. Transparency and honesty are the last things Democrats want.

LOLOL

So Tesla stock is tumbling among a growing market because of the far left?? :lmao:

kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

Try again. I'll type slowly for you this time.

Specifically, what does that have to do with transparency and full disclosure coming out from Twitter? Why are you so afraid of the facts about shadow banning, censorship, and election interference?

I should think that you would want truth and full disclosure. Especially about our elections. Or, are you afraid of those facts being disclosed? If so, why?

LOL

How ironic given you're the one distracting, diverting & avoiding in a thread about Tesla by distracting, diverting & avoiding by talking about Twitter files.

I don't really care about users, it's the stampede of advertisers heading for the exits that tickles me pink.
Why? Try to be specific.

Elon Musk put his money where his mouth is and the facts are being exposed about shadow banning, censorship, and election tampering happening at major internet platforms.

Why do you believe that covering up all that information benefits America?

I was certain Musk was a galactic level prick when he accused the cave divers who rescued the Thai kid soccer team of being pedophiles because they couldn't use his homemade submarine. He's also a scheister who exists to get government subsidies/contracts.
Informing yourself would be a great step forward for you to not appear so ignorant. But then, it's your choice, isn't it?

"Musk’s lawyers argued that the epithet “pedo guy” is commonly used in Musk’s home country of South Africa to mean “creepy old man.” The term is “aimed at mocking a person’s appearance and demeanor, not an accusation of pedophilia,” and the insult could be interpreted as an opinion, Musk’s attorneys argue. (Under the First Amendment, opinions are often protected speech and typically not considered defamatory.)"

[...]

"The controversy began when Unsworth described Musk’s miniature submarine as a PR stunt. A few days after the boys were rescued, he told CNN in an interview that Musk’s escape pod “had absolutely no chance of working” and said Musk can “can stick his submarine where it hurts.”

Musk responded in a series of tweets that referred to Unsworth as a “pedo guy.” The posts were later deleted, and Musk issued an apology."

LOL

No one said that??

YOU posted a link to this where they said exactly that...

You're out of your fucking mind, con; denying what YOU post because it's ludicrous.

Again, tell me how 32% of Republicans would have changed their vote for Trump to someone else when only 6% of Republicans didn't vote for Trump in 2020.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Show us the poll. You can't and that site doesn't provide a link to the poll saying that 71% would have changed their vote.

Informing yourself would be a great step forward for you to not appear so ignorant. But then, it's your choice, isn't it?

"Musk’s lawyers argued that the epithet “pedo guy” is commonly used in Musk’s home country of South Africa to mean “creepy old man.” The term is “aimed at mocking a person’s appearance and demeanor, not an accusation of pedophilia,” and the insult could be interpreted as an opinion, Musk’s attorneys argue. (Under the First Amendment, opinions are often protected speech and typically not considered defamatory.)"

[...]

"The controversy began when Unsworth described Musk’s miniature submarine as a PR stunt. A few days after the boys were rescued, he told CNN in an interview that Musk’s escape pod “had absolutely no chance of working” and said Musk can “can stick his submarine where it hurts.”

Musk responded in a series of tweets that referred to Unsworth as a “pedo guy.” The posts were later deleted, and Musk issued an apology."

That's twelve levels of horse puckey. But if it makes you feel better to defend a hyper billionaire, you be you baby!

Forum List

Back