Does Elon understand Liberals buy Teslas?

Why? Try to be specific.

Elon Musk put his money where his mouth is and the facts are being exposed about shadow banning, censorship, and election tampering happening at major internet platforms.

Why do you believe that covering up all that information benefits America?
That $44bn could have fed and educated how many people?

Show us the poll. You can't and that site doesn't provide a link to the poll saying that 71% would have changed their vote.

Retard, it's YOUR link. If it doesn't source the poll, that's on you for picking a crap source.

Regardless, YOU posted a link to an article stating, 71% of Democrats would have voted differently in the 2020 presidential election if they knew the contents of Hunter's laptop were accurate.

And AFTER YOU posted that, you idiotically claimed no one said what YOUR link said.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Questioning that businesses in America are suffering is so simple I don't see how anyone can even try to refute that claim.

It is getting worse due to inflation and the coming recession forecast by most economists.
All I asked was for the metric used to make the claim. The poster said Stock Market. The Stock market is higher now than when Biden started. Do you think that stock market was a good answer? I don't. Do you have a better one besides "anyone can see it"? Cause thats not a very good answer either.

Questioning that businesses in America are suffering is so simple I don't see how anyone can even try to refute that claim.

It is getting worse due to inflation and the coming recession forecast by most economists.

The person at who you are directing a perfectly logical argument will not hear you. He/she/it is, as my late hubby used to say in the ancient language of his Japanese ancestors, kuru'uresu.

That's twelve levels of horse puckey. But if it makes you feel better to defend a hyper billionaire, you be you baby!
I blew up the fact that you intentionally edited a quote to change its meaning. I posted the entire quote which exposed your lie and you rail against me?

And yes, I certainly will defend a multi-billionaire or anyone else for that matter who puts their money where their mouth is and is bent on exposing the facts behind shadow banning, censoring, and election tampering.

All that proves that President Trump was telling the truth. Why is that a problem for you?

That's just desperation on your behalf. In fact, you should be ashamed of yourself for believing that continuing to cover up facts that influenced, and changed the outcome of the last presidential election should remain hidden.

How is exposing shadow banning, censorship, and election tampering NOT worth $44 billion or double that for that matter?

Jesus would teach people to work.

Luke 12:33-34 (NIV)​

“Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

Luke 12:33-34 (NIV)​

“Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”

It's been said that the devil can quote scripture.

Don't you live in a Sundowner village? Its been said that most MAGAs haven't actually read the Bible.

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see TeslaSweakened..
Some lateral thinking :-
Elon musk is a WEF plant
He is a rich kid with zero evidence that he is whom he claims to be or ever was anything other than another presentable gay with a quick mouth.
His masters know that electric cars will back fire (!) disastrously .
No lithium resource to support the future forecasts
Mining costs prohibitive .
Future battery cost beyond prohibitive .
No present cars can obtain , let alone afford , replacement batteries .
Tesla , Ford and GM are all collateral damage .Will be bankrupted .
US further wrecked and deflected .

Sound critical thinking or conspiracy ?

Some lateral thinking :-
Elon musk is a WEF plant
He is a rich kid with zero evidence that he is whom he claims to be or ever was anything other than another presentable gay with a quick mouth.
His masters know that electric cars will back fire (!) disastrously .
No lithium resource to support the future forecasts
Mining costs prohibitive .
Future battery cost beyond prohibitive .
No present cars can obtain , let alone afford , replacement batteries .
Tesla , Ford and GM are all collateral damage .Will be bankrupted .
US further wrecked and deflected .

Sound critical thinking or conspiracy ?
Sounds like you hate America..
COMRADE.

I don't know, but by the looks of this forum, there are LOTS of people who need to be educated in regards to the meaning of the word "liberal".

I will give just a little hint here, but it does NOT mean controlling every word people can say, controlling every thought they can think, forcing people to inject unproven substances into their body, preventing freedom of assembly and deciding which people are essential and which aren't.

As Elon dives into the RW world of lies and conspiracy theories...he might want to think about the damage he is doing to Tesla. Alabama and Kentucky are not big Tesla markets.

GM and Ford are barreling ahead with EVs. And there are lots of start up EV companies out there that would love to see Tesla weakened..

Tesla is going to introduce a Balenciaga model -- for Progressives

balenciaga-pulls-campaign-443-1.jpg

Sounds like you hate America..
COMRADE.
So anything you do not understand or agree with means the author is a hater of America and by your definition the opposite toward Russia .
Am I supposed to write Dickhead in capitals to match your absurd comment ?

If you are feeling so sensitive, then perhaps it is true that America is poised to flush itself down the toilet .
But that is your collective fault and not mine , Comrade .

Don't you live in a Sundowner village? Its been said that most MAGAs haven't actually read the Bible.
And most far-left folks are guilty of misquoting or pathetically editing scripture and even they don't the entire passage. But, here we are!
When it could have been used to feed, house, and educate hundreds, even thousands. Which do you reckon Jesus would have done?
You might be in need of a bit more bible study, you know, not just what you are fed on the DailyKOS.

Holy Bible / New Testament / Thessalonians / 3

3:1 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

3:4 And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you.

3:5 And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ.

3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

3:7 For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

3:8 Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you:

3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an example unto you to follow us.

3:10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

3:11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.

3:12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

3:13 But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

3:14 And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.

3:15 Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother.

3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

3:17 The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I write.

3:18 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Forum List

Back