Does Everything Revolve Around You?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I figured since everyone here is an expert on narcissism these days I'd check how narcissistic they really are.

The sooner that everyone realizes that it's all about me the better off the world will be. ;)

Of course I am the center of the universe

Q -- How many Bulldogs does it take to change a lghtbulb?

A -- Just one I hold the bulb in the socket, and the rest of the universe just rotates arround me.

I figured since everyone here is an expert on narcissism these days I'd check how narcissistic they really are.

The sooner that everyone realizes that it's all about me the better off the world will be. ;)

Of course everything revolves around me. Until it gets ejected to the deep dark emptiness when I eject it from orbit. And even you revolve around me but your orbit is a bit unstable.

What does your flying monkey team look like? Got you a real good smear campaign going?

What does your flying monkey team look like? Got you a real good smear campaign going?
FlyingMonkey_Beer1-1.jpg

Forum List

Back