Does God Exist?

It is known that the vast majority of species that lived on this rock are now extinct. If an asteroid had not exterminated the dinos it is likely that man would not exist.

This is really embarrassing. The atheist scientists are still arguing whether it was large asteroid, comet, or a supervolcano in India (Deccan Traps) that killed the dinosaurs. Chicxulub may not have been a large asteroid as the evidence for it isn't convincing. The atheist scientists just accepted this theory because it fits with something from the skies to kill the dinosaurs and not the global flood. Even today, the large asteroid hit is to wipe out human civilization and cause the end of the world, but enough evidence just isn't there.
Do you have another hypothesis for the global layer of iridium associated with the demise of the dinos?

You are wrong again. There is no global layer of iridium. This is why the supervolcano theory is has more backers with atheist scientists imho.

"The biggest problem is what is missing. Iridium, a chemical element more abundant in meteorites than on Earth, is a primary marker of an impact event. A few traces were identified in the cores of two drilled wells, but no significant amounts have been found in any of the ejecta material across the Chicxulub site.6 The presence of an iridium-rich layer is often used to identify the K-Pg (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary, yet ironically there is virtually no iridium in the ejecta material at the very site claimed to be the “smoking gun”!"

I'm sorry but I don't have enough respect for your scientific chops to accept your statement that evolution has no proof. The trillions of fossils that we have found are proof, the biology we know is proof, the geology we know is proof. When you write "we would see a cell come into being from primordial stuff" we are show how little you understand of the science. Do you even know why I can say that?

There are no trillions of fossils which goes to show that science backs me up and you are wrong once again. The fossil record does not have the transition or intermediate fossils. Instead, we find that the completeness of the fossil record deserves recognition after more than 150 years of fossil collecting and more than 200 million fossils found. Most of it is marine fossils which back up Noah's Flood.

As for the rest of your wrong science and misplaced snobbery, we find that you have nothing to back your claims up.
The fossil record does not have the transition or intermediate fossils.
that is proof of the metaphysical nature of evolution ...

1588037809625.png

transforming from one being into another - is done in a single instance when the mechanism has been perfected - intermediary steps may or may not be necessary and are verification's of the process not the final result.

I’ve always found it consistent that the religions created by mankind typically reflect the cultures that created the respective gods. The Gods are even given the physical characteristics of their inventors. Similarly, religions created by mankind so often imbue the Gods with the same fears, emotions, prejudices, etc., that mankind shares.

Strange, that.

To me the strange scenario is the belief in a God without image.

Even when this is not a sole characteristic found in the religion of the Israelite, the point is why they didn't have the same inclination same from other cultures of creating an image to worship.

Egyptians also started their primeval religion with an invisible god creator of everything, and this god had no temples. Later new generations opted for giving an image to the invisible god and called him the father of other gods.

It might be the case where from the very beginning of early civilization the different cultures worshiped the invisible god and later on the new cultures changed and made idols and formed new religions.

And no, I do not assume God is no thing, matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because the presence of matter and energy creates space and time.

That is a very poor understanding of both: the bible and science.

Energy creating space can't be proven by all means.

And time is just a measure as are volume, weight, longitude, etc.

The bible teaches the use of the regular motion of the bodies in the cosmos to be used as reference so the measure time can be invented. God told man to use the rotation and orbit of earth and moon to use them to invent measure units as days, months, years and facilitate the recognition of seasons for agriculture as application.

In no moment God ever suggested time as other than a measure.

Biological evolution has overwhelming evidence. Religious extremists deny it and make themselves quite buffoonish by doing so.

Unfortunately for you, there is not a single evidence supporting evolution of species. None.

The whole fuss about evolution still alive because atheists want to stand on anything they can use to discredit the bible. But evolution is not a scientific approach but always a common error which has been maintained with fraud after fraud.

It is known that the vast majority of species that lived on this rock are now extinct. If an asteroid had not exterminated the dinos it is likely that man would not exist.
The asteroid did not exterminate the dinosaurs. This is a fact.

And no, I do not assume God is no thing, matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time because the presence of matter and energy creates space and time.

That is a very poor understanding of both: the bible and science.

Energy creating space can't be proven by all means.

And time is just a measure as are volume, weight, longitude, etc.

The bible teaches the use of the regular motion of the bodies in the cosmos to be used as reference so the measure time can be invented. God told man to use the rotation and orbit of earth and moon to use them to invent measure units as days, months, years and facilitate the recognition of seasons for agriculture as application.

In no moment God ever suggested time as other than a measure.
The presence of energy and matter literally create space time because gravity is a consequence of energy and matter.

This is really embarrassing. The atheist scientists are still arguing whether it was large asteroid, comet, or a supervolcano in India (Deccan Traps) that killed the dinosaurs. Chicxulub may not have been a large asteroid as the evidence for it isn't convincing. The atheist scientists just accepted this theory because it fits with something from the skies to kill the dinosaurs and not the global flood. Even today, the large asteroid hit is to wipe out human civilization and cause the end of the world, but enough evidence just isn't there.
Do you have another hypothesis for the global layer of iridium associated with the demise of the dinos?

You are wrong again. There is no global layer of iridium. This is why the supervolcano theory is has more backers with atheist scientists imho.

"The biggest problem is what is missing. Iridium, a chemical element more abundant in meteorites than on Earth, is a primary marker of an impact event. A few traces were identified in the cores of two drilled wells, but no significant amounts have been found in any of the ejecta material across the Chicxulub site.6 The presence of an iridium-rich layer is often used to identify the K-Pg (Cretaceous-Paleogene) boundary, yet ironically there is virtually no iridium in the ejecta material at the very site claimed to be the “smoking gun”!"

if you want science as opposed to religious quackery at the ICR, you can look here:

Biological evolution has overwhelming evidence. Religious extremists deny it and make themselves quite buffoonish by doing so.

Unfortunately for you, there is not a single evidence supporting evolution of species. None.

The whole fuss about evolution still alive because atheists want to stand on anything they can use to discredit the bible. But evolution is not a scientific approach but always a common error which has been maintained with fraud after fraud.
Unfortunately for you, you are wrong.

I’ve always found it consistent that the religions created by mankind typically reflect the cultures that created the respective gods. The Gods are even given the physical characteristics of their inventors. Similarly, religions created by mankind so often imbue the Gods with the same fears, emotions, prejudices, etc., that mankind shares.

Strange, that.

To me the strange scenario is the belief in a God without image.

Even when this is not a sole characteristic found in the religion of the Israelite, the point is why they didn't have the same inclination same from other cultures of creating an image to worship.

Egyptians also started their primeval religion with an invisible god creator of everything, and this god had no temples. Later new generations opted for giving an image to the invisible god and called him the father of other gods.

It might be the case where from the very beginning of early civilization the different cultures worshiped the invisible god and later on the new cultures changed and made idols and formed new religions.
What's really interesting is that the ONE true God punished those who made images to worship. Instead He appeared as a pillar of cloud for them to follow during the day as well as a pillar of fire. He appeared to them in ways no man could replicate.

Furthermore, you have no proof of evolution. It's all circumstantial evidence that is not observable. For example, we see no apes or monkeys that are bipedal. That which you claim to be billions of years old such as coal, diamond, and fossils have been able to be radiocarbon dated to around 10,000 years. Rocks and fossils will crumble and turn to dust in that long a time. due to natural processes.

You like this kind of stuff. Your young earth.

In Germany, 1880s, while the construction of a railway bridge was in progress, there were piles of wood settled on the floor that were compressed by blocks. When the wood from those piles were cut, they found their centers were transformed into a coal alike substance. After checking the chemistry of such black substance it was found to be anthracite.

No doubt that coal can be form in a very short period of time if certain conditions allow it.

I am continually impressed by your ignorance and arrogance. Below are the White Cliffs of Dover. They are composed of the microscopic skeletons of marine plankton. There may be a trillion in this photo alone. Of all the fossils found on the planet, none have been shown to violate the ToE. Not a one.

5616.jpg

So you are saying those trillions of plankton decided to make their cemetery throughout millions of years of existence in such a place... sure... right...

prim(evil) - are you a christian ... not a response for that word.

They are one in the same for instance the early writings are in the plural, let us ... in our image - the rest is all forgery. that is why they are the Almighty above all others. their triumph rules the universe.

BB is cyclical explains the extremes of chaos and the moment of singularity and everything inbetween.

No, I'm not a Christian.

And you must think how are you going to respond next time someone ask you where those metaphysics originated from.

that is proof of the metaphysical nature of evolution ...

transforming from one being into another

It's metamorphosis or development change which has nothing to do with the metaphysical which has been explained to you before. However, I did find there is a supernatural belief of humans into animals. I can see you going off the deep end and believing this kind of stuff :cuckoo:.

"Of Humans, Pigs, Fish, and Apes:
The Literary Motif of Human-Animal
Metamorphosis and its Multiple Functions
in Contemporary Fiction1
Marion Gymnich and Alexandre Segão Costa

[...] she would try
To stretch her arms, she had no arms to stretch.
Would she complain, a moo came from her throat,
A startling sound—her own voice frightened her.
[...]
Her tears rolled down; if only words would come,
She’d speak her name, tell all, implore their aid.
For words her hoof traced letters in the dust—
I, O—sad tidings of her body’s change.2

THE STORY OF THE BEAUTIFUL IO, whom Jupiter transforms intoa cow to hide his affair with her from his wife Juno and who, sheddingbitter tears, manages to reveal her true identity to her father by tracingher name in the ground with her hoof, is just one of many instances of human-animal transformation in Ovid’s Metamorphoses. The Metamorphoses, beyonddoubt part of the canon of Western literature, has inspired many authorsthroughout the centuries, and it still constitutes an interesting touchstone fora discussion of literary representations of human-animal transformation intexts written in the second half of the twentieth century. The frequent explicitintertextual references to Ovid in recent literary representations of metamor-phoses is evidence of the lasting impact of the Metamorphoseson Western lit-erature and culture."

The presence of energy and matter literally create space time because gravity is a consequence of energy and matter.

Even Stephen Hawking admitted one needs space to have a quantum particle. Next, how does one have energy when there is no time? Not only does it defy physics and the laws of thermodynamics, your explanations lack much needed details like alang1216.

What's really interesting is that the ONE true God punished those who made images to worship. Instead He appeared as a pillar of cloud for them to follow during the day as well as a pillar of fire. He appeared to them in ways no man could replicate.

Are you sure that "He" is the one appearing as a cloud and as a pillar of fire?

I think you must read that part again to be sure.

I believe God DOES actually exist. Maybe not in a physical sense, but in the heart and mind of one who believes in that existence. I have a strong belief in God, I pray several times a day. Each time I do this, I feel more at ease of mind, and better about the world around me. It gives me strength and hope for a better future.
If it helps you, that's fine.
Yep, it SURE does. Thank you, Bruce.
Again, if it helps you, that's fine. But that doesn't make it the truth.

Forum List

Back