Does Hillary run in 2020?

Will Hillary run for president in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
I'd say its virtually guaranteed that Mrs. Clinton will run in 2020. The rest of the field, Biden, Warren, Sanders, Jerry Brown, Kanye, will divide the rest of the vote- leaving a clear path to victory at the convention

What the heck, why not. Figure she's got nothing better to do. Good entertainment too.

IF she were smart, she should retire from politics altogether......but I'm not convinced that she is

I'd say its virtually guaranteed that Mrs. Clinton will run in 2020. The rest of the field, Biden, Warren, Sanders, Jerry Brown, Kanye, will divide the rest of the vote- leaving a clear path to victory at the convention
Damn! Barney Frank can lick them all.

Kirsten Gillibrand in 2020.

Or Mark Cuban.

Or Dylan Ratigan.

The two guys have a lot of business smarts, and I think she plays well nationwide.
Yeah? The Dems want a billionaire like Cuban? A better fit would be Raoul Castro from Cuba

Does Hillary run in 2020?

I seriously doubt it but maybe her doctors will find a miracle cure

Kt7RjA8ktI4L2qCa9GsIpeqStDbKoDbAtlKmcZu-fNo.jpg

:coffee:

Re the OP if there is any justice left in this country she can't run for office from prison after being convicted of treason and selling her country out to foreign powers for money.

Hillary won't have Obama to approve more sales of our uranium to the Russians, so that'll hurt her war chest. Plus, given how ancient she is and how bad her health is, good chance the old communist whore will kick the bucket before 2020.

Yes. She took in some $100 million for her uranium bribes, and that's just the over the table cash; no telling how much her and Hubby socked away under the table, especially from their huge Islamo-Nazi fan club in the ME.

Homegirl doesn't give up so you never know. But I think she knows her goose is cooked.

Democrats need someone new and fresh in 2020. Its not going to be hard to beat Trump in 2020.

I think her and Obama have a Treason, Espionage, & Sedition Trial to get through so if their lives are spared maybe Hillary and Obama can run for Prison Bitch or Prison Snitch of the year!

Forum List

Back