Does Hillary run in 2020?

Will Hillary run for president in 2020?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 16 69.6%

• Total voters
Remember Trump will be nearly 2 years older then she will be in 2020.

Comparing Trump to Hillary would be like comparing a bottle of Chateau Ausone (a first growth from St. Emilion), which would be Trump, to a cheap California wine, which would be Hillary. Like wine, some people age better than others. Hillary hasn't aged well...she's vinegar, not fine aged wine.

No need to go to such poetic lengths

Hillary Clinton is total scum corrupted bitch.

There.

Easy does it

I'd like to think the Dems can come up with a better candidate, and I say that as a conservative.

Comparing Trump to Hillary would be like comparing a bottle of Chateau Ausone (a first growth from St. Emilion), which would be Trump, to a cheap California wine, which would be Hillary. Like wine, some people age better than others. Hillary hasn't aged well...she's vinegar, not fine aged wine.
I'd like to think the Dems can come up with a better candidate, and I say that as a conservative.
I don't think it would be possible for them to come up with a worse candidate.

And Trump will be the incumbent with only 4 years and not 8 on the line.

Also, 16 months is closer to one year than two, ass hat. Even the media didn't try to peddle that bull shit.

After taking all that money and putting up a pitiful performance against Trump, I can't see her getting the dough to run.

Edit - or what I now see Gatsby said in post #10

I don't think it has to do with money or her age. What it would have to do with is how successful Trump has been his first term and if he decides to run for a second.

Some might say her last campaigns were disastrous. But I don't know how much relevance that will have. The DNC is corrupt to the core and generally tone deaf. Many on the left worship this lady or at least pretend to in defiance of opposition. In recent days, she has emerged as a paper champion holding a torch for the left. We know that the Clintons love power more than anything. Can she really be content to not run? A guy like Romney who was in a similar situation in 2016 may have his regrets about not giving it another go. As well, the Dems have no rising stars and she may see the nomination as ripe for the taking and have a nothing to lose mindset.

Don't look now: Hillary's back
I think the country is going to be looking for something quite different that either Trump or Hillary.

Some might say her last campaigns were disastrous. But I don't know how much relevance that will have. The DNC is corrupt to the core and generally tone deaf. Many on the left worship this lady or at least pretend to in defiance of opposition. In recent days, she has emerged as a paper champion holding a torch for the left. We know that the Clintons love power more than anything. Can she really be content to not run? A guy like Romney who was in a similar situation in 2016 may have his regrets about not giving it another go. As well, the Dems have no rising stars and she may see the nomination as ripe for the taking and have a nothing to lose mindset.

Don't look now: Hillary's back
I think the country is going to be looking for something quite different that either Trump or Hillary.

Hard to believe an ass kisser like you is not at least hedging for Hillary on this one.

Will Hilary yet live in 2020?

BUT THEN......

One need not be alive to be a Democrat voter so WTF should she not be on the ballot in the circumstance.....

I think the country is going to be looking for something quite different that either Trump or Hillary
They will be looking for more Trumpism. My business is up 50%. Big time thank you from me. GO TRUMP!!!!!!

Hillary will run and every trespasser in LA, Detroit and NYC will vote for her.
Hopefully by then the number of trespassers will be greatly reduced.
She will lose the same States she lost this time around.

I'd say its virtually guaranteed that Mrs. Clinton will run in 2020. The rest of the field, Biden, Warren, Sanders, Jerry Brown, Kanye, will divide the rest of the vote- leaving a clear path to victory at the convention

I'd say its virtually guaranteed that Mrs. Clinton will run in 2020. The rest of the field, Biden, Warren, Sanders, Jerry Brown, Kanye, will divide the rest of the vote- leaving a clear path to victory at the convention

the bitch is sick

she won't be able to run

America hates her.

Forum List

Back