Does how you dress affect how you're treated?

Correct. They choose women who seem unsure of themselves and who look unlikely to fight back. They also look for women with long hair because they can grab the long hair and you have a harder time getting away. When I find myself in places I am most Uncomfortable, I tuck my purse under my arm, hold myself erect and walk in a very confident manner.

I pity any attacker who tries to grab for my wife's waist-length topknot! If he's lucky, he'll find himself looking down the barrel of her pistol. If not, he may find himself castrated with a Buck knife.

And you'll find half the world saying she is George Zimmerman's soul sister. She will be on trial for murder.

Honestly...she'd probably leave him to bleed out and just walk away. No police, no reports, just a thug bleeding out in the gutter.

Since you are not Jeremiah, then personally what you and your wife may embrace or not, Jarlaxle, is immaterial to the discussion.

I have to disagree with the Rolex comment. I have been wearing them for years. Mine keep fine time, have never needed any repairs and were good investments.

I have to disagree with the Rolex comment. I have been wearing them for years. Mine keep fine time, have never needed any repairs and were good investments.

Some years back, I was talking to a colleague when he commented on my "Rolex" (a cheap knock-off that I bought for $50). He said "damn that nicer than mine". :lol:

Super hot people can wear anything and be treated the same--VERY well. We judge on looks. Always have, always will, whether we mean to or not.

Forum List

Back