Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

There are no "Palestinian" people .

A lot of people say that but the Palestinians are not convinced.

Arabs are not convinced, dummy.

Arab commentator Azmi Bishara...
"There Is No Pallie Nation"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

You better get your story straight, retard.

There are no "Palestinian" people .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU]YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was ![/ame]
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.

So, we have millions of people who live or have lived in Palestine who claim to be Palestinians. Their birth certificates say "born in Palestine."

And you post one person who says there are no Palestinians.

So, we have millions of people who live or have lived in Palestine who claim to be Palestinians. Their birth certificates say "born in Palestine."

Jews were known as Palestinians prior to Israeli statehood, dumb dumb. It was only in the 1960s that the bedouins started calling themselves Pallies. You're so stupid, it's embarrassing.

YouTube - Professor Azmi Bishara: There Is No "Palestinian Nation", Never Was !

Jews were known as Palestinians prior to Israeli statehood, dumb dumb. It was only in the 1960s that the bedouins started calling themselves Pallies. You're so stupid, it's embarrassing.

Yes there were Palestinian Jews, and Christians, and Muslims. None of them, not even the Palestinian Jews, wanted a Jewish state. The Palestinian attacks on the foreigners before Israel declared itself to be a state were to defend their country. I have seen a Palestinian flag flown as early as 1937.
---------------
These Arab towns and villages were not merely place names on a map. They were developed communities containing farms, factories, stores and schools, with an infrastructure of doctors, lawyers, teachers, engineers, merchants, mechanics, industrialists, workers and farmers which would be the envy of any developing country today. Yet the Zionists not only deny the developed state of the Palestine which they usurped or destroyed, but even deny the identity and existence of the Palestinians. They claim that the "British created the Palestinian identity ." This is easily belied by such evidence as the existence of a modem Arabic-language newspaper named Filastin, which addressed its readers as Palestinians in 1911, six years before the Balfour Declaration and well before the commencement of the British Mandate.(13)

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

Yes there were Palestinian Jews, and Christians, and Muslims. None of them, not even the Palestinian Jews, wanted a Jewish state. The Palestinian attacks on the foreigners before Israel declared itself to be a state were to defend their country.

Retard, didn't I explain to you in another thread there was no country called Palestine?
Do you have OCD in addition to being mentally retarded, repeating falsehoods you know are false? If you were in my family, I'd seek psychiatric help for you.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

Yes there were Palestinian Jews, and Christians, and Muslims. None of them, not even the Palestinian Jews, wanted a Jewish state. The Palestinian attacks on the foreigners before Israel declared itself to be a state were to defend their country.

Retard, didn't I explain to you in another thread there was no country called Palestine?
Do you have OCD in addition to being mentally retarded, repeating falsehoods you know are false? If you were in my family, I'd seek psychiatric help for you.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

A rose by any other name...

How Israel gets land.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvQvYaRjwXs]YouTube - Palestinian Home Demolition by Israeli Government[/ame]

The forum dunce posts, again. Dunce, you didn't post a video of the Israeli government demolishing Jewish homes.

You see, dunce, when Pallies or Jews build illegal homes without architectural and engineering consultation and not in code with building standards, and, when Pallies do so on land they do not own, the state of Israel has an obligation to demolish the death traps. No modern country allows the construction of illegally built houses.

You, dumb, fucking dunce.

The forum dunce posts, again. Dunce, you didn't post a video of the Israeli government demolishing Jewish homes.

You see, dunce, when Pallies or Jews build illegal homes without architectural and engineering consultation and not in code with building standards, and, when Pallies do so on land they do not own, the state of Israel has an obligation to demolish the death traps. No modern country allows the construction of illegally built houses.

So says the lying sacks of chit in Israel.

Why do Palestinians have to get permits from foreigners to build on their own land in their own country?

Last edited:

Why do Palestinians have to get permits from foreigners to build on their own land in their own country?

The forum dunce is getting angry being shown to be an ignorant fool. I enjoy getting under your skin, you mental defective.

Palestinians have no country, shithead. Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years, dope.

Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

The forum dunce is getting angry being shown to be an ignorant fool. I enjoy getting under your skin, you mental defective.

Palestinians have no country, shithead. Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire for 400 years, dope.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Did the Ottomans take Palestine with them when they left?

The Ottomans surrendered sovereignty over all of the Empire, including Palestine, to the World War I Allies in signing the Treaty of Sevres, moron.

Most of Palestine was state-owned land, stupid.

You're the forum dunce.

The Ottomans surrendered sovereignty over all of the Empire, including Palestine, to the World War I Allies in signing the Treaty of Sevres, moron.

You're the forum dunce.

Too bad Britain left before they created a homeland for the Jews. They must have left it to the natives.

You're the forum dunce.

Too bad Britain left before they created a homeland for the Jews. They must have left it to the natives.

Too bad you're the forum dunce who is unable to refute me.

The British did not have sovereignty over Palestine. Sovereignty was vested in the Jews via international treaties adopted at the conclusion of WW I that were transferred from the League of Nations to the UN. The Jewish homeland is established by the Palestine Mandate.

You're the forum dunce.

You're the forum dunce.

The British did not have sovereignty over Palestine. Sovereignty was vested in the Jews via international treaties adopted at the conclusion of WW I that were transferred from the League of Nations to the UN. The Jewish homeland is established by the Palestine Mandate.

You're the forum dunce.

They were planning to but they didn't. They threw up their hands and left it to the UN.

You're the forum dunce.

They were planning to but they didn't. They threw up their hands and left it to the UN.

You know nothing, forum dunce. The Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland is a trust that supercedes the British. The trust was transferred to the UN at the dissolution of the League of Nations. The British presence had no legal effect on the matter.

You're the forum dunce. Go sit in the corner wearing your pointy hat.

You're the forum dunce.

You know nothing, forum dunce. The Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland is a trust that supercedes the British. The trust was transferred to the UN at the dissolution of the League of Nations. The British presence had no legal effect on the matter.

Answer me this. If there was in fact a Jewish homeland in Palestine Why did the UN try to partition that homeland.

Answer me this. If there was in fact a Jewish homeland in Palestine Why did the UN try to partition that homeland.

The forum dunce has a question. The Palestine Mandate establishing the Jewish homeland in Palestine is the only fact needed in your empty head.

You're the forum dunce.

Forum List

Back