Does Joe Biden remember anything?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

2011 Joe Biden: I told the President not to go after Osama Bin Laden

2020 Joe Biden: I told the President to go after Osama Bin Laden.

I'm beginning to wonder if he is lying or if he is so old he can't remember.

What say you?

He is old school and forgets the internet exists, back before all this new technology candidates could do such things and get way with it. Well if you are far left you can bet that the far left press will look the other way!

He is old school and forgets the internet exists, back before all this new technology candidates could do such things and get way with it. Well if you are far left you can bet that the far left press will look the other way!

Reminds me of the record player Joe incident

The guy is a train wreck!

What say you?

I say he knows his base.

biden 2011: i told the president not to go after bin laden

leftists: WAY TO GO UNCLE JOE UR EXACTLY RIGHT

biden 2020: i told the president to go after bin laden

leftists: WAY TO GO UNCLE JOE UR EXACTLY RIGHT

Above all else, they want to defeat Donald Trump. Biden's pure name recognition makes him the front runner which is great. He is an old jalopy with wobbly wheels, leaking oil and dim headlights.

Above all else, they want to defeat Donald Trump. Biden's pure name recognition makes him the front runner which is great. He is an old jalopy with wobbly wheels, leaking oil and dim headlights.

He used to get a strong union vote, however after his learn to code moment, they may change!

What say you?

He probably DOES remember to grope young women and to sniff their hair. Beyond that, probably not much.

joe-biden-2020-he-wouldnt-quit-smelling-womens-hair-47598666.png

Vice President Biden should not be the Dem candidate. He is simply not up to the job. He really needs to just enjoy his retirement.

But many Dems want him for two reasons.

First, they are convinced that he can beat President Trump. And they MAY be right.

Second, they are convinced that once he's in the White House, he can be easily manipulated to do what many liberal Dems tell him to do, and they ARE right.

yes, joe biden remembers things. generally what some people feel and smell like

He wishes he had accomplished great things like Trump, doesn't he?

Biden has lost more than a few miles per hour on his fastball and Sanders doesn't have the will to win. That is why I think the nominee will be someone else.

Forum List

Back