Does Joe Biden remember anything?

As I question Joe ability to remember my bet is he is hoping people forget how to bring, Yahoo or google to see what he said when he was VP...

Above all else, they want to defeat Donald Trump. Biden's pure name recognition makes him the front runner which is great. He is an old jalopy with wobbly wheels, leaking oil and dim headlights.

He used to get a strong union vote, however after his learn to code moment, they may change!

He won't get the vote of anyone in the energy industry, the guy is a dick.

He is old school and forgets the internet exists, back before all this new technology candidates could do such things and get way with it. Well if you are far left you can bet that the far left press will look the other way!
Joe “30330” Biden is an innerweb whiz kid.

he can remember sayings his father and grandpa Eugene Finnegan Biden used to say. he always remembers them and tells them to the crowd in speeches

2011 Joe Biden: I told the President not to go after Osama Bin Laden
2020 Joe Biden: I told the President to go after Osama Bin Laden.
I'm beginning to wonder if he is lying or if he is so old he can't remember. What say you?

Slo-Joe is dirty and while his fellow Dems are reticent to call him on it, if he's nominated Trump won't hesitate and it will resonate.
Betcha he remembers where his swiss friggin bank is
I betcha he could rattle off the acct number without hesitation.

Last edited:
Above all else, they want to defeat Donald Trump. Biden's pure name recognition makes him the front runner which is great. He is an old jalopy with wobbly wheels, leaking oil and dim headlights.
To go along with his hair plugs, capped teeth, face lift, and dick implant.

It's telling that they've trotted out this old, lily-white fossil that is mostly known for cringeworthy gaffes, mild pedophilia, and industrial-grade lying.

50 years in politics and he's literally accomplished nothing.

The desperation is off the charts.

I DON’T THINK JOE BIDEN KNOWS WHAT HIS MOUTH NOISES MEAN HALF THE TIME: “No Standing Army”.

The question is how can someone so daft be so corrupt? And the scary thought is that being corrupt must be the default, no thought option in our day and age.

Uncle Pervy’s latest mouthfart:

“So, the idea we’re gonna cut the defense budget significantly, we can cut it some, but we don’t need standing armies, we need to be smarter than we’re dealing now into how we handle this.”​

Low IQ Joe was for invading Iraq and then very for invading Iraq after it was clear Iraq had no WMD, and now he wasn't for it because it is no longer popular to admit he was....

And he is for impeaching Trump even though the impeachment is about whether he funneled a $16 million US foreign aid kickback to his drug addicted kiddie, but he isn't going to testify, because he has nothing to hide, but if he did have something to hide.... well, another day, another GAFFE....

Democrats nominate Biden

headline 4 months later

Trump coattails bring House back to GOP too

Somewhere deep in the Dem headquarters bunker Dems pondered who would be an even worse candidate than Hillary and chose Joe Biden.

Joe Biden Says He Needs a Strong VP Because He’s Old and May Die in Office

mo-2-360x188.jpg

Forum List

Back