Does Kamala use her condescending laughter as a cover for her ineptitude?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I've been noticing a pattern that she uses. Any time someone asks a tough question that she seems to have no answer for she let's out that ridiculous cackle right before changing the subject with her answer.
For instance in Mexico a reporter asked her when she was going to goto the US border. Before using the opportunity to BLAME GUATEMALA for our own border/policy failures she let out that ridiculous condescending cackle and then abruptly walked off the stage.
Does she think her laughter is cover for her failures?

This woman is in WAY OVER HER HEAD. There is a reason she got ZERO support in the primaries. And I suspect she was picked by Biden because she was so unliked it would take heat off of him as well as tic a couple SJW boxes.

It is obviously used to cover her inability to articulate competent answers, and surprising that her advisors have not advised her not to do it. But then, she would have to take the time to construct competent answers. It is amazing that she is a legal practitioner. She cannot litigate a trial. Maybe she's a good speller like Michelle Obama.

I've been noticing a pattern that she uses. Any time someone asks a tough question that she seems to have no answer for she let's out that ridiculous cackle right before changing the subject with her answer.
For instance in Mexico a reporter asked her when she was going to goto the US border. Before using the opportunity to BLAME GUATEMALA for our own border/policy failures she let out that ridiculous condescending cackle and then abruptly walked off the stage.

This woman is in WAY OVER HER HEAD. There is a reason she got ZERO support in the primaries. And I suspect she was picked by Biden because she was so unliked it would take heat off of him as well as tic a couple SJW boxes.

I don't know of any school that prepares a person for being a vice president it is normally an OJT type occupation.

• Banned
It is obviously used to cover her inability to articulate competent answers, and surprising that her advisors have not advised her not to do it. But then, she would have to take the time to construct competent answers. It is amazing that she is a legal practitioner. She cannot litigate a trial. Maybe she's a good speller like Michelle Obama.
Her handlers need to pound it into her head how pathetic she looks when doing it. She is providing countless soundbites for future election tv adds every time she does it.

Her handlers need to pound it into her head how pathetic she looks when doing it. She is providing countless soundbites for future election tv adds every time she does it.
It really doesn't matter what she does. The Dim voters are so brainless and inept they don't care what abominations they voted for.

Yes. Yes she does. That's the hallmark of ignorance. Laugh it off - as though the question or the statement has no merit. Typical fascist.

It really doesn't matter what she does. The Dim voters are so brainless and inept they don't care what abominations they voted for.

Absolutely correct. It's not "country" any longer. It's "party". Been that way for decades.

yes and it is disturbing
kamalawackololjkjasdhakd.png

Here is my theory on why she cackles when she gets asked a tough Q. In her limited brain she is thinking to herself "what would stalin do". Knowing Stalin would just have the person killed who asks the question she cackles and thinks to herself, "Im gonna get you sucka". Just my 2 cents worth

Here is my theory on why she cackles when she gets asked a tough Q. In her limited brain she is thinking to herself "what would stalin do". Knowing Stalin would just have the person killed who asks the question she cackles and thinks to herself, "Im gonna get you sucka". Just my 2 cents worth

Hmmm.......perhaps it's willful thinking (wishing) on her part?

Hmmm.......perhaps it's willful thinking (wishing) on her part?

Very possible.

The left's comfort zone has become a flavor for indecent people with very poor character. Kamala may have the worst character OF ALL Democrats. On top of that their idea for LEADERSHIP is dementia where the 'leader" is on a string and cannot put a sentence together that hasn't been written for him. Think of it, this is what the Demonicrats have become and this is what they desire.

Then they have the audacity to claim they care about the country. Sure, they care about families too so long as the parents are alcoholics & drug addicts.

Its a way of dismissing the question as being not quite so important or relevant. Could be a subconscious thing.

Forum List

Back