Does Kamala use her condescending laughter as a cover for her ineptitude?

I've been noticing a pattern that she uses. Any time someone asks a tough question that she seems to have no answer for she let's out that ridiculous cackle right before changing the subject with her answer.
For instance in Mexico a reporter asked her when she was going to goto the US border. Before using the opportunity to BLAME GUATEMALA for our own border/policy failures she let out that ridiculous condescending cackle and then abruptly walked off the stage.
Does she think her laughter is cover for her failures?

This woman is in WAY OVER HER HEAD. There is a reason she got ZERO support in the primaries. And I suspect she was picked by Biden because she was so unliked it would take heat off of him as well as tic a couple SJW boxes.

Its a way of dismissing the question as being not quite so important or relevant. Could be a subconscious thing.

She knows the question is important she just doesn't know how to answer it, and she has learned to cackle to dismiss the question as beneath her relevances, because she can then avoid being challenged by exploited her minority favoritism to protect her from challenges - "you're just challenging me because I am a black Indian woman, you wouldn't do that if I were a white man.

A liberal man can do the condescending laugh - a conservative man could not do that

Forum List

Back