🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does lindsey graham know cruz wants gays exterminated?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
While cruz doesnt say it himself, his spiritual advisor does. Cruz hasnt disavowed his advisors desire to exterminate gays.

While cruz doesnt say it himself, his spiritual advisor does. Cruz hasnt disavowed his advisors desire to exterminate gays.
Exterminate? Ted Cruz believes that? And you just know that?

Yea i do. the media went nuts over trump supporting the KKK when they knew he had a 50 year track record of being a racial uniter. but they said he loved the KKK ANYWAY After he disvowed them. Cruz hasnt disavowed exterminated gays, so based on the medias own rules i must assume cruz does indeed want to exterminate every gay person on earth until i hear repeated disavowals from him.

Yea i do. the media went nuts over trump supporting the KKK when they knew he had a 50 year track record of being a racial uniter. but they said he loved the KKK ANYWAY After he disvowed them. Cruz hasnt disavowed exterminated gays, so based on the medias own rules i must assume cruz does indeed want to exterminate every gay person on earth until i hear repeated disavowals from him.
I see. Because Cruz didn't specifically disavow something he is for it. Therefore, Cruz is also for putting spiders into every hospital bed in the world. We must assume that, for he did not repeatedly disavow putting spiders in every hospital bed.

I see. Because Cruz didn't specifically disavow something he is for it. Therefore, Cruz is also for putting spiders into every hospital bed in the world. We must assume that, for he did not repeatedly disavow putting spiders in every hospital bed.

Well said!! Glad to see you are now applying the standard the media uses against Trump to Cruz.

Cruz's position on hospital bed spiders is most troubling. lol

Ted Cruz is likely to most conservative candidate in living memory and he is being tossed aside for Trump.

Well said!! Glad to see you are now applying the standard the media uses against Trump to Cruz.

Wrong. I'm employing basic logic. You are blathering about Trump.

Last edited:
Well since Obama never disavowed wright, he is a American hating racist.
He also never disavowed Ayers, so Obama is also a terrorist.
Obama's close advisor is sharpton also a racist and owes millions in back taxes. More american hate.
So it's easy to say by Obama's personal friends he is a american hating, racist, and terrorist.
Glad you brought it up.

Forum List

Back