Does MAGA Worship Donald Trump?

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I only ask because according to the Chairman of the Nevada Republican Party, they are all out at Sunset Park today to worship Donald Trump. His words, so inquiring minds want to know, have you accepted Donald Trump as your Lord and Savior?

Did I mention he's also been indicted?

I only ask because according to the Chairman of the Nevada Republican Party, they are all out at Sunset Park today to worship Donald Trump. His words, so inquiring minds want to know, have you accepted Donald Trump as your Lord and Savior?

It is Sunday and they do look at him as their savior. So I would say yes.

Orange Bad Man thread number #4,786,345,001

We love our country and our freedoms...
And Trump is the only hope we have right now...

It is Sunday and they do look at him as their savior. So I would say yes.
And this is how we see your Joe Bribem.

Joebot.gif

You ask because you hate him and his voters with the heat of a thousand supernovae, and will go to any length to denigrate and belittle them.

Though not a voter at all, I still don't stoop to hating my neighbors and customers, and treating them like they're less of a person worthy of dignity, over their vote.

You ask because you hate him and his voters with the heat of a thousand supernovae, and will go to any length to denigrate and belittle them.

Though not a voter at all, I still don't stoop to hating my neighbors and customers, and treating them like they're less of a person worthy of dignity, over their vote.

Yet you won't help defeat the bad guys.

Forum List

Back