Does Obama still plan to degrade/destroy ISIS?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Or has the goal changed to something different? Remember him saying he wouldn't hesitate to take them on in Syria? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that statement right now. Anyhow what the hell is America's policy on ISIS?

Or has the goal changed to something different? Remember him saying he wouldn't hesitate to take them on in Syria? Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on that statement right now. Anyhow what the hell is America's policy on ISIS?
Fight climate change?????? Or is it give them welfare and food stamps????? :badgrin:

Maybe he should send the Moose over there to take care of that.....

ISIS Bride Michelle Obama is Worth 40 as a Slave Girl

ISIS Jihadi Bride Estimates Michelle Obama’s Worth as ‘Slave Girl’ at $40

The Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL) has published an article in the latest issue of its magazine, Dabiq, by jihadi bride Umm Summayyah, estimating that First Lady Michelle Obama is only worth $40 on the terrorist group’s slave market. Summayyah also defends the rape of thousands of Yazidi females.

The article, titled “Slave Girls or Prostitutes,” justifies the horrific actions inflicted upon the females ISIS kidnaps as they spread their caliphate through Iraq and Syria. She also promised to bring this lavish slave market to the West.

“I swear by Allah, O you who feign to be knowledgeable and shout with falsehood in every gathering, surely the slave markets will be established against the will of the politically ‘correct’!” she wrote. “And who knows, maybe Michelle Obama’s price won’t even exceed a third of a dīnār, and a third of a dīnār is too much for her!”

I think Obama should publicly say the exact opposite of what policy he wants toward ISISBOOMBAH. That way, when the Republicans reflexively come out against it and say what they think should be done, they will be advocating for what he really wants.

• Banned
I think Obama should publicly say the exact opposite of what policy he wants toward ISISBOOMBAH. That way, when the Republicans reflexively come out against it and say what they think should be done, they will be advocating for what he really wants.
Most of US have stated positions so as usual you contribute nill to the discussion.
Care to actually answer the topic ya liberal prick?

Our policy seems to be bomb them and cross our fingers they die out. What should the policy be, that's the other side of the fucking planet so therefore none of our fucking business. We have issues at home to work on.

I think that we are doing this fighting against ISIS in an intelligent way. The way this should work is that we lead with air strikes and let the Iraqi and Syrian forces do the actual fighting against ISIS. I think having some Airforce CCT guys on the ground to call in more accurate airstrikes would be a good thing (if we don't have them on the ground already). ISIS is on Iraqi and Syrian land, let the Iraqis and Syrians put some skin in the game. If people want us to go onto another ground war there, let them volunteer themselves or their sons to go fight. In fact I think that Xe and the like should get clearance from our government to work for the Iraqi government to help them secure their nation, then every civilian who is so gung ho to go fight in a war can apply for a job with compainies like Xe (fka Blackwater) and the like..........

Here's a snippet of what we have done so far:

"BEIRUT — A U.S. official said Wednesday that more than 10,000 Islamic State fighters have been killed by American-led airstrikes in Iraq and Syria in nine months, offering a first body count for a campaign that has yet to blunt their advance."

"In September, the CIA said that Islamic State group has up to 31,500 fighters, meaning that could represent a loss of a third of its forces. Despite that, the extremists continue to attract more recruits from around the world who come to fight with the group to expand its self-declared caliphate in Syria and Iraq."

Syria Airstrikes

I think that they should have kept quiet about this but it's pretty funny anyway:
Carlisle Air Force intel uses ISIS moron s social media posts to target airstrikes

So no one can explain our position & strategy on ISIS beyond a talking point slogan?
I think that we are doing this fighting against ISIS in an intelligent way. The way this should work is that we lead with air strikes and let the Iraqi and Syrian forces do the actual fighting against ISIS. I think having some Airforce CCT guys on the ground to call in more accurate airstrikes would be a good thing (if we don't have them on the ground already). ISIS is on Iraqi and Syrian land, let the Iraqis and Syrians put some skin in the game. If people want us to go onto another ground war there, let them volunteer themselves or their sons to go fight. In fact I think that Xe and the like should get clearance from our government to work for the Iraqi government to help them secure their nation, then every civilian who is so gung ho to go fight in a war can apply for a job with compainies like Xe (fka Blackwater) and the like..........

Here's a snippet of what we have done so far:

"BEIRUT — A U.S. official said Wednesday that more than 10,000 Islamic State fighters have been killed by American-led airstrikes in Iraq and Syria in nine months, offering a first body count for a campaign that has yet to blunt their advance."

"In September, the CIA said that Islamic State group has up to 31,500 fighters, meaning that could represent a loss of a third of its forces. Despite that, the extremists continue to attract more recruits from around the world who come to fight with the group to expand its self-declared caliphate in Syria and Iraq."

Syria Airstrikes

I think that they should have kept quiet about this but it's pretty funny anyway:
Carlisle Air Force intel uses ISIS moron s social media posts to target airstrikes

Forum List

Back