🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does Obama want Hillary prosecuted?

Ernest, seems to have wanted the prosecution to go forward, hmmmm.
I know you are not serious.the REAL serious questions that needs to ask will trump want her prosecuted? that will tell us right there if he is any different than any of the other presidents we have had since JFK our last REAL president we had that served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it as a result.

If Obama had wanted Hillary prosecuted, she would have already been indicted.

If she gets indicted, he will almost certainly get called as a witness. Since he's already on record claiming that he knew nothing about the private server, he'd have to "evolve" on that position if he doesn't want to commit perjury.

She'll get a blanket pardon.

If she gets indicted, he will almost certainly get called as a witness. Since he's already on record claiming that he knew nothing about the private server, he'd have to "evolve" on that position if he doesn't want to commit perjury.

She'll get a blanket pardon.
That is probably why Obama does not want her prosecuted and convicted. It could get messy for him. I don't believe there is any love between Obama and the Clinton's, and Obama would probably love to see Hillary wearing an orange jumpsuit as long as he is safe.

I know you are not serious.the REAL serious questions that needs to ask will trump want her prosecuted? that will tell us right there if he is any different than any of the other presidents we have had since JFK our last REAL president we had that served the people instead of the bankers and paid the price for it as a result.

Unfortunately for the people.......Trump will not follow thru on that promise either according to news reports.
'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

Doesn't matter if she's actually guilty of anything or not....the people deserve to know the truth about her and Trump was the only possibility of that happening.

Unfortunately for the people.......Trump will not follow thru on that promise either according to news reports.
'BROKEN PROMISE': Trump faces backlash from some of his biggest supporters after reversal on Clinton

Doesn't matter if she's actually guilty of anything or not....the people deserve to know the truth about her and Trump was the only possibility of that happening.

damn he must indeed then be a member of the secret society and they have kept it so secret nobody knows about his connections as they do Obama,the clintons and Bushs.

Trump and his spokesmen are going on both sides of the issue. I was wondering if Trump is giving the impression she is safe, so Obama does not give her a blanket pardon. If he pardons her, that gives the impression he knows that she committed crimes.

The smart position of Trump would be, "It's not on my radar." Then after Jan. 20th, let the DOJ do their thing or announce a special prosecutor. He has important things to do now. Hand off the ball.

The pretenders legacy is soon toast, so now he can finish up and seek revenge against Blow job and the Hag for what they said and did during the 2008 primary. It's what democrats do. On the other hand if he was to pardon her all it would accomplish is to acknowledge she committed a crime, yet the crown jewel is the foundation, pay to play scam, and we know the pretender does not want to be viewed as an obstructionist or possibly an accomplice so he will defer to the Donald and new AG to do his work for him. His carrier was built upon the foundation of others why change.

Forum List

Back