Does Pelosi Think Majority of American Voters Believe This?

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
Its a game she can win.
Pelosi and Democrats stole congressional seats with “ballot harvesting.”
Did Ballot-Harvesting By Illegals Flip Seats To Dems? | Investor's Business Daily
That is exactly what happened in California. Harvesters were going door to door. They had boxes of ballots in their cars.
Republicans were doing it also. Because it's legal in California. Republicans always have an excuse. You ;lost because your candidates suck.
In the worst neighborhoods of our nation there are countless fake votes pushed out of them. No one says a word because of the accusations of hate and racism. Cities where Repubs never get an election win in anything except if the city charter states that there must be representation by the highest vote getter of them running for say, city council gets a seat even if it is less then a Dem candidate are really corrupted in this issue.

Pelosi found it necessary to pander to the base of her far left leaning party by making yet another stupid and racist claim. Standard Democratic Party strategy that will backfire on them. Just unbelievable. Complete media double standard.
Pelosi says Trump census citizenship push aims to 'make America white again' - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-there/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4a6458b64916
Its a game she can win.
Did Ballot-Harvesting By Illegals Flip Seats To Dems? | Investor's Business Daily
That is exactly what happened in California. Harvesters were going door to door. They had boxes of ballots in their cars.
Republicans were doing it also. Because it's legal in California. Republicans always have an excuse. You ;lost because your candidates suck.
In the worst neighborhoods of our nation there are countless fake votes pushed out of them. No one says a word because of the accusations of hate and racism. Cities where Repubs never get an election win in anything except if the city charter states that there must be representation by the highest vote getter of them running for say, city council gets a seat even if it is less then a Dem candidate are really corrupted in this issue.
Bullshit.

So that was the rule in 2010. Since when is 2010 the guide? It’s easy to change the guide lines. At least it should be. What is a non-citizen? Work visa or illegal? Green card or illegal? A legal immigrant not yet a full citizen or... an illegal. You’re reading non-citizen as any low life that jumped the border that is not a member of this country in any way shape or form and can as well as should be deported. A non-citizen doesn’t include anyone that shouldn’t be here to begin with.

THe rule they spoke of in 2010 is the way of counting the military, not the whole thing.
I didn’t mention the military. Why did you Dodge over to that?

Because when the link I gave spoke of 2010 rules, that is what they were talking about. How the military is counted.
Nobody disagrees with the military being counted. How the hell are you making that a reason to count illegals?

I did not make that a reason to count illegals. In my link, the talk about what they did in 2010 was specific to the military. They have always counted citizens and non-citizens. You are the one that brought up the 2010 rule.
You brought up the rule. I didn’t. WTF are you talking about? Why the hell would I ever deny military personnel a count in the census? I want illegals out. You don’t get to turn this shit on me like I brought up the link you used for your argument.

THe rule they spoke of in 2010 is the way of counting the military, not the whole thing.

Because when the link I gave spoke of 2010 rules, that is what they were talking about. How the military is counted.
Nobody disagrees with the military being counted. How the hell are you making that a reason to count illegals?

I did not make that a reason to count illegals. In my link, the talk about what they did in 2010 was specific to the military. They have always counted citizens and non-citizens. You are the one that brought up the 2010 rule.
You brought up the rule. I didn’t. WTF are you talking about? Why the hell would I ever deny military personnel a count in the census? I want illegals out. You don’t get to turn this shit on me like I brought up the link you used for your argument.

Sigh...why are people so dumb.

When I posted the link your first sentence in reply to me was this....So that was the rule in 2010. Since when is 2010 the guide?

Do try and keep up.

Sigh...why are people so dumb.

When I posted the link your first sentence in reply to me was this....So that was the rule in 2010. Since when is 2010 the guide?

Do try and keep up.
Why are you dumb? I replied to your post. Didn’t bring it up. You did. Don’t be an asshole.

Pelosi was telling the truth in this case. It is in black and white in the notes of deceased GOP strategist Thomas Hofeller who convinced Trump to add the question. He pointed out that it would discourage Hispanics from participating and giving whites and the OP more political power. You are the one who is lying and dishonorable.
Nope. It's designed to out people here illegally. You know that, but you have to lie and twist it.

You are the one lying and who wants to cheat. You guys got your hand caught in the cookie jar. You refuse to accept reality.

President Reagan was a great President. He got tax reform and tax cuts through a Democrat House. He set in place the policies that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union. He also cut the growth in spending. The deficit went from $300 billion at the height of the recession to $149 billion when he left office thanks to his tax cuts which spurred economic growth.
...all of that, your ilk is trying to undo.

You're using Reagan to guilt/shame people into capitulating and allowing illegal assholes to control our election process.

That shit don't work on me. FUCK REAGAN!!! FUCK JESUS!!!

Take all that shit and shove it right up your commie ass!!!

FUCK TRUMP!! FDUCK YOU!!

You are the commie as you and Putin both support Trump.

We have it in writing, in his own words, from the now dead GOP Operative named Hofeller who worked with the RNC/GOP and requested the Trump team change the census to include the citizenship question.... he did an analysis, using the state of Texas as his sample state, and this expert guru of gerrymandering, said the analysis showed that it would BOLSTER the white, non Hispanic vote, and diminish the Hispanic vote, being able to use this census when casting the new districts, by asking the question....

His daughter turned over his data files, detailing the RNC plan, after he died.
Ooooooooooooohhhh. Secret operative with a German name. Texas was the test state. Shhhhhhhhhh. Keep it secret or the nurses will tell the doctors and they will toss you back in the rubber room.
Nothing is secret, it's been all over the news a few weeks back.

Google it

Republican gerrymandering Hofeller study for Washington free beacon, census question.
Look at Democratic California gerrymandering.
Redistricting in California - Ballotpedia

Look at Republican gerrymandering in Wisconsin., Michigan, and NC to name a few states.

Its a game she can win.

IBD is a shill for TRUMP. More propaganda. The fact is that Republicans got caught rigging the election in NC. How about some proof.

We have it in writing, in his own words, from the now dead GOP Operative named Hofeller who worked with the RNC/GOP and requested the Trump team change the census to include the citizenship question.... he did an analysis, using the state of Texas as his sample state, and this expert guru of gerrymandering, said the analysis showed that it would BOLSTER the white, non Hispanic vote, and diminish the Hispanic vote, being able to use this census when casting the new districts, by asking the question....

His daughter turned over his data files, detailing the RNC plan, after he died.
Ooooooooooooohhhh. Secret operative with a German name. Texas was the test state. Shhhhhhhhhh. Keep it secret or the nurses will tell the doctors and they will toss you back in the rubber room.
Nothing is secret, it's been all over the news a few weeks back.

Google it

Republican gerrymandering Hofeller study for Washington free beacon, census question.
Look at Democratic California gerrymandering.
Redistricting in California - Ballotpedia

Look at Republican gerrymandering in Wisconsin., Michigan, and NC to name a few states.
66373325_2331972517056941_1302477106281709568_o.jpg

Its a game she can win.

IBD is a shill for TRUMP. More propaganda. The fact is that Republicans got caught rigging the election in NC. How about some proof.
Dumbass.

Forum List

Back