Does Susan Rice have a legitimate case of amnesia.... and will this hold up under investigation?

Why did she lie 2 weeks ago?

2 weeks ago, she knew NOTHING about anything having to do with Trump staffers surveillance...

Then yesterday she says what she requested from NSA on Trump staffers was perfectly legal.

HMMMMM....

...that is what is known as a "FUCKING LIE."
We should not be surprised. Rice is a professional liar.

The bitch told two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT stories on two different occasions.

No, that's a kook story that your masters faked. A big ol' lie. And you fell for it.

If that's a conspiracy I'm God himself.

Lying big usually is part of a conspiracy.

Seriously, do you have any idea how utterly clueless you make yourself out to be?

So are you getting paid by Russia to run cover for the Trump-traitors? That goes for all the righty kooks here. Are you paid or unpaid dupes of Russia?

Then you take into consideration the Farkas revelation... something fishy there... and somehow the media got a hold of the most sensitive of "masked" intelligence data that never should have gotten past NSA level clearance...

Simple solution. Let's just declassify everything. It if was totally innocent, we all owe Mike Flynn an apology.

If it isn't and he was conspiring with the Russians.....ooops.
We can't do that. Too many democrats would get hurt.

Nothing will come of this. The Senate may haul her in, she'll answer some softball questions, everything will be forgotten.

She'll join Lois Lerner in the Pantheon of Democrat Heroines.
I highly doubt that with the tangible evidence, circumstantial evidence, exculpatory contradictions, testimony of those above and beneath her..... that she would ever pull out the '5th' card.... Don't see it happening here...

It's getting nearly impossible to keep up with all the crank right conspiracy theories. Even the righties don't bother trying to understand them. They simply believe them all on faith, even if they do all contradict each other. Such is the miracle of right-wing belief
Just think this all started with the myth that Russia rigged our elections. You know you really shouldn't point your finger when your party is corrupt.

Fox News 'The Five' had an interesting report yesterday on Susan Rice that has raised some spirited debate...

Greg Gutfeld rips Susan Rice’s ‘amnesia’: ‘She’s pulling a Sgt. Schultz’

How is Susan Rice going to explain her way out of this one; in the face of the evidence of her accessing the federal database, unmasking US citizens, disseminating the names of US citizens and the recent corroborating assertions put forth by Evelyn Farkas?

This is all after disregarding the 'minimization rules' put in place that are supposed to protect the 4th amendment rights of US citizens...
/---- Susan Rice can always play the race card.
race card.jpg

Nothing will come of this. The Senate may haul her in, she'll answer some softball questions, everything will be forgotten.

She'll join Lois Lerner in the Pantheon of Democrat Heroines.
I highly doubt that with the tangible evidence, circumstantial evidence, exculpatory contradictions, testimony of those above and beneath her..... that she would ever pull out the '5th' card.... Don't see it happening here...

If and when the Left regains power, and they need to put a woman on a stamp or on one of the forms of currency.....

.....it will be a life and death struggle between Bill's wife and Susan 'Designated Liar' Rice.

It's getting nearly impossible to keep up with all the crank right conspiracy theories. Even the righties don't bother trying to understand them. They simply believe them all on faith, even if they do all contradict each other. Such is the miracle of right-wing belief

It's not a conspiracy theory when they are admitting their actions on live interviews.

Nor is it a conspiracy theory when the director of the FBI testifies that the leaking of the names from FISA wiretaps was a felony and complete abuse of power.

It's not a conspiracy theory when they are admitting their actions on live interviews.

It is. No one has said anything that even hints at wrongdoing.

Fox News 'The Five' had an interesting report yesterday on Susan Rice that has raised some spirited debate...

Greg Gutfeld rips Susan Rice’s ‘amnesia’: ‘She’s pulling a Sgt. Schultz’

How is Susan Rice going to explain her way out of this one; in the face of the evidence of her accessing the federal database, unmasking US citizens, disseminating the names of US citizens and the recent corroborating assertions put forth by Evelyn Farkas?

This is all after disregarding the 'minimization rules' put in place that are supposed to protect the 4th amendment rights of US citizens...
/---- Susan Rice can always play the race card. View attachment 120515
I think that movement is in FULL SWING, on her behalf though, CNN being the prime example

The bitch told two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT stories on two different occasions. If that's a conspiracy I'm God himself.

Seriously, do you have any idea how utterly clueless you make yourself out to be?
The bitch told two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT stories on two different occasions. If that's a conspiracy I'm God himself.

Post them up for us all to see.

Nor is it a conspiracy theory when the director of the FBI testifies that the leaking of the names from FISA wiretaps was a felony and complete abuse of power.

Gads, you're a fool.

We have an open acknowledgement that Obama officials were intentionally compiling top secret classified information on Trump officials at a time when they were private American citizens and that that information was illegally not only unmasked but in fact deliberately spread for political purposes [Evelyn Farkas].

There are only two reasons for unmasking of a US citizen's name:

a. Is there a need to know the name of the citizen to understand the contest of the monitored intell.

b. If the citizen is involved in illegal activity.

And far worse, leaks of classified data to the press just didn't occur before Obama.

Flynn was spied on without a warrant, without his knowledge, and his name was leaked to the press. We know that an Obama functionary described this as pro forma.
We no longer have a 4th amendment.

Evelyn Farkas:
'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Obama increases agencies with access to raw intell data.....what reason other than to encourage leaks?

Ben Rhodes is one to whom this data is available....a man admitted to organizing media hordes to advance administration policies.

Evelyn Farcas, Obama appointee speaks of helping here 'colleagues' in raking up all sorts of anti-Trump data and passing it to Democrat politicians

Susan Rice has been exposed as lying to the public on many occasions, the latest in lots of unmasking of Trump associates on classified data.....and passing it on to multiple agencies

Sooo....this looks less and less like an accident and more like an enterprise.

Gads, you're a fool.

We have an open acknowledgement that Obama officials were intentionally compiling top secret classified information on Trump officials at a time when they were private American citizens and that that information was illegally not only unmasked but in fact deliberately spread for political purposes [Evelyn Farkas].

a. Is there a need to know the name of the citizen to understand the contest of the monitored intell.

And far worse, leaks of classified data to the press just didn't occur before Obama.

Flynn was spied on without a warrant, without his knowledge, and his name was leaked to the press. We know that an Obama functionary described this as pro forma.

Evelyn Farkas:
'I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians– that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].'

...Farkas outs herself as the key source for a New York Times reportwhich discussed President Obama officials leaking classified information to media."
UPDATE: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…

Obama increases agencies with access to raw intell data.....what reason other than to encourage leaks?

Ben Rhodes is one to whom this data is available....a man admitted to organizing media hordes to advance administration policies.

Evelyn Farcas, Obama appointee speaks of helping here 'colleagues' in raking up all sorts of anti-Trump data and passing it to Democrat politicians

Susan Rice has been exposed as lying to the public on many occasions, the latest in lots of unmasking of Trump associates on classified data.....and passing it on to multiple agencies

information was illegally not only unmasked but in fact deliberately spread for political purposes [Evelyn Farkas].

How is information illegally unmasked?

How and to whom was it " spread for political purposes"?

Gads, you're a fool.

Evelyn Farkas:

information was illegally not only unmasked but in fact deliberately spread for political purposes [Evelyn Farkas].

Answered in the previous post.

To save time, stick to what are essential all of your posts, you dunce...

"Oh yeah???/ Sez you!!!!"

Isn't that what they taught you in government school?

Gads, you're a fool.

Evelyn Farkas:

Not even close.

What is the procedure to unmask a name and how did Rice get around that in order to do it illegally?

Gads, you're a fool.

Evelyn Farkas:

The essentials of my posts are exactly the essentials lacking in yours.

The bitch told two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT stories on two different occasions.

No, that's a kook story that your masters faked. A big ol' lie. And you fell for it.

If that's a conspiracy I'm God himself.

Lying big usually is part of a conspiracy.

So are you getting paid by Russia to run cover for the Trump-traitors? That goes for all the righty kooks here. Are you paid or unpaid dupes of Russia?
I watched her interviews myself. She lied in one of them. She told TWO different stories on LIVE TV. No one told me anything, I looked it up myself

Post them up for us all to see.
Find it yourself, I'm not your secretary

Forum List

Back