Space and time.

Sure we can. The universe is expanding so it had to have a beginning.

Do you have any background in science?
What is the universe expanding into? Since the universe is everything then it must be expanding into itself, if that's true then it was there before it got there
Doesn’t matter. If it is expanding, it had a beginning.
That logic can only dictate that the current state of expansion had a beginning, not that the expansion was the beginning of the matter that is expanding, or of the area currently containing the expanded mass
That’s where the SLoT comes in.

Do you see thermal equilibrium? No. The universe had a beginning.
The Earth and this solar systems beginning was the end of some other supernova mass, thus beginning and end are interchangeable.
Not for the universe it’s not.

That is a stupid analog by the way.

Cyclical models are dead. Eventually the universe runs out of usable energy.
The universe can never run out of energy as it creates itself. However at some point the energy may not be detectable from any point except where one is

What is the universe expanding into? Since the universe is everything then it must be expanding into itself, if that's true then it was there before it got there
That logic can only dictate that the current state of expansion had a beginning, not that the expansion was the beginning of the matter that is expanding, or of the area currently containing the expanded mass

The Earth and this solar systems beginning was the end of some other supernova mass, thus beginning and end are interchangeable.

You are demanding that you know how and when the universe began, since you know so much can you tell me what is in my left pants pocket? Remembering that in universal distance we are actually touching each other right now

So tell me

Our universe is a spec on the edge of an electron that is orbiting a proton in an atom that is in another universe.

You are demanding that you know how and when the universe began, since you know so much can you tell me what is in my left pants pocket? Remembering that in universal distance we are actually touching each other right now

So tell me
A stupid pill.

The universe can never run out of energy as it creates itself. However at some point the energy may not be detectable from any point except where one is
That is an idiotic statement.
All energy is created by the universe, even energy that we create since we are part of the universe

Holy shit. You Trump bots are making liberals look intelligent by comparison. Fuck me.

Does the creation of space and time qualify as a miracle?

Approximately 14 billion years ago all of the matter and energy in the universe popped into existence out of nothing and occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool.
But lets' digress here. The big bang is peanuts compared to where god came from. Where DID god come from?

All energy is created by the universe, even energy that we create since we are part of the universe
How is that done exactly? Because you just violated the SLoT.

Holy shit. You Trump bots are making liberals look intelligent by comparison. Fuck me.
So you know all about the beginning of the universe but have no idea what is in my left pants pocket, even though in terms of the universe we are so close together that we are touching

Gotcha

Approximately 14 billion years ago all of the matter and energy in the universe popped into existence out of nothing and occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool.
But lets' digress here. The big bang is peanuts compared to where god came from. Where DID god come from?
The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which just so happens to be what truth is.

Until dark matter is found and the mathematics can be proved, nothing can be proved real or violated

So you know all about the beginning of the universe but have no idea what is in my left pants pocket, even though in terms of the universe we are so close together that we are touching

Gotcha
I just told you. A stupid pill. Did you already take it?

Until dark matter is found and the mathematics can be proved, nothing can be proved real or violated
Nope. You are an idiot.

I think you guys would be better off in the politics forum.

The only solution to the first cause conundrum is something which is eternal and unchanging. Which just so happens to be what truth is.
True. So how does a concept of "god" come in?

You tell me.

Nope. You are an idiot.
Are we and the universe a computer simulation?

» Is the Universe Actually a Giant Quantum Computer? Angles / 2015

God is an unknown, but we are God once we colonize another planet as that is all God did here

Forum List

Back